Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

I am looking for a KVM VPS offer in US with good CPU/RAM and Price - Page 2
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

I am looking for a KVM VPS offer in US with good CPU/RAM and Price

2»

Comments

• skorupionskorupion Member, Host Rep

us-with-good-cpu-ram-and-price">@webmasteroffers said: CPU: I need 4 or more CPU core with at least 3Ghz
    RAM: 6GB or more
    Disk: NVMe 60+ GB
    1GB+ Port speed

Well it would be nice to have your budget.

Here is one for 5 euro / mo.
    https://contabo.com/?show=vps
    But CPU is only 2.8 Ghz (u Gotta ask for the upgrade sometimes if you don't get the AMD EPYC)
    250 mbit/s, that drops if you are using 250 mbit/m for 9 days straight to 100 mbit/s (restarted every billing cycle) unmetered technically
    and 200 GB SSD (100mbit/s)
    And 8 gb ram

• @skorupion said:

us-with-good-cpu-ram-and-price">@webmasteroffers said: CPU: I need 4 or more CPU core with at least 3Ghz
    RAM: 6GB or more
    Disk: NVMe 60+ GB
    1GB+ Port speed

Well it would be nice to have your budget.

Here is one for 5 euro / mo.
    https://contabo.com/?show=vps
    But CPU is only 2.8 Ghz (u Gotta ask for the upgrade sometimes if you don't get the AMD EPYC)
    250 mbit/s, that drops if you are using 250 mbit/m for 9 days straight to 100 mbit/s (restarted every billing cycle) unmetered technically
    and 200 GB SSD (100mbit/s)
    And 8 gb ram

I am using Contabo VPS S SSD at the moment and there are a couple of things to look out for if someone plans on buying from them:

• They limit ssd write speed, but you can ask them to remove the restriction
    • They use Xeon E5-2630v4 and EPYC 7282. The EPYC CPU's single thread performance is 60%!!! faster.
    • Please READ THE TOS, if you don't want to receive unwanted invoices. Your payments cannot be late!
    • CPU steal can be as high as 30%!! its always around 5% steal though. You can ask them to move you to a different node though.

Overall I am pretty satisfied with them and for 5 euros you really cant complain.

@miroc said: Overall I am pretty satisfied with them and for 5 euros you really cant complain.

Ye, i asked them to get me to the amd CPU and they did in seconds (only 34 sec downtime) and i pay via a debit card so i dont need to worry about the payments, and the speed is capped, but i choose not to upgrade, and as you said for only 5 eur you can't complain

• @skorupion and @miroc
    Could you please post Yabs result of US data center?

Thank you in advance!

• edited January 2021

@webminfo said:
    @skorupion and @miroc

Thank you in advance!

Contabo only in DE, no US. CMIIW.

• DPDP Administrator, The Domain Guy

@chocolateshirt said:

@webminfo said:
    @skorupion and @miroc

Thank you in advance!

Contabo only in DE, no US. CMIIW.

They have presence in St. Louis since mid 2020.

Thanked by 1chocolateshirt
  • JabJabJabJab Member
    edited January 2021

@chocolateshirt said: Contabo only in DE, no US. CMIIW.

Yes, you wrong.

We are launching a brand-new location in the US on April 6th, 2020.

So it's there for some quite time now... but this is relatively "new" :)

//However USA costs more, depending from service.

Thanked by 1chocolateshirt

@webminfo said: Could you please post Yabs result of US data center?

I only have the eu location so sorry, but u need to find someone else or just email their support.