Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

pacificrack.com, pay me the default fine
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

pacificrack.com, pay me the default fine

pacificrack.com terminated the contract before the date of expiration, please pay me the default fine.

my VPS was deleted at Jan.5 2021 by an undefined abuse. pacificrack.com broke the contract, please pay me the default fine, it's $7.425 .

the bad story begin at Mar. 7 2020, I bought one VPS from pacificrack.com with 1Gbps port speed and 2TB bandwidth. it is really unstable, it goes down without any reasons frequently, it makes me open too many tickets to check it.

my VPS was suspended due to bandwidth over usage at Dec. 15 2020. i did not check it and asked pacificrack.com when the bandwidth will be reset. the trouble comes.

Jan.1 2021, it was the time to reset the bandwidth, but pacificrack.com did not make it happen, and i opened the ticket 349512 to inform pacificrack.com .

firstly, pacificrack.com wanted to re-install my VPS, i refused, what i need is only reset the bandwidth and activate my VPS.

then pacificrack.com told me that the network suspend will be canceled at Los Angeles time on January 1 automatically, it's a lie.

Jan.3 2021, pacificrack.com asked me to promise that there will be no more network abuse attacks before they unseal. it makes me confused, i can not make a promise so hasty.

i asked pacificrack.com to provide a clear and countable definition about network abuse attacks, and explain the differences between the bandwidth over usage and network abuse attacks. since my VPS is suspended due to bandwidth over usage, not network abuse attacks.

Jan.5 2021, after no responses over 48 hours, pacificrack.com deleted my VPS, since i did not made any explanation for the abuse for more than 48 hours.

i can not pay $30.00/30min for the support from pacificrack.com, i tried call 1-877-420-7225 but it guides me to open tickets for support, i'm sorry for using LET as a desk.

pr-1c1024m13g1024m2048g-bandwidth.png
Tickets.png
Ticket-349512-masked.png

Comments

• DPDP Administrator, The Domain Guy

This place is starting to turn into Craigslist's rants & raves.

• SaikuSaiku Member, Host Rep

It all starts with all the v*****h fiasco. It’s kind of hilarious to read early in the morning.

Thanked by 1JasonM
  • JioJio Member

dozen tickets over $7 with a whmcs name of "pacificrack ly", 100% definitely not abuse

Thanked by 1benj0x
  • good morning guys

I really do envy the provider for dealing almost a year long of tickets for the guest that probably didn’t even understand 80% of the responses that was given to the said guest.

• @Saiku said:
    I really do envy the provider for dealing almost a year long of tickets for the guest that probably didn’t even understand 80% of the responses that was given to the said guest.

it's hard to avoid bad providers

I mean really, I see a provider that’s trying to solve and support you, but you’re the one not understanding them.

So is it a “bad provider” or just you’re the bad one? I’m just... speechless (not at the provider but at you lol)

• brueggusbrueggus Member, IPv6 Advocate

"my dog consumed all the bandwidth"

Thanked by 1benj0x
  • @Saiku said:
    I mean really, I see a provider that’s trying to solve and support you, but you’re the one not understanding them.

So is it a “bad provider” or just you’re the bad one? I’m just... speechless (not at the provider but at you lol)

i can not understand you, did i miss some support from the provider except re-install it?

• iPIRpaiPIRpa Member
    edited January 2021

@brueggus said:
    "my dog consumed all the bandwidth"

maybe, you can see my metrics, https://i.loli.net/2021/01/06/TmJiURa3AZq6e2v.png

• I feel bad for the provider

Thanked by 2TimboJones CConner
  • AndruAndru Member
    edited January 2021

Using fake identification is not good at all (your name on pacificrack system).

1. Provider suspended you for bandwidth overage.
    2. Multiple tickets shows you’re having network issues and multiple suspension? I assume bandwidth overages.
    3. Abuse ticket was last closed 12/21, which I’ll assume you did not do ANYTHING to fix the suspected abuse.
    4. The ticket you showed has the support asking what type of blog you’re utilizing (provider is going above and beyond to help you identify abuse in your server)
    5. You ignored point number 4 to the support team and just ask to be unsuspended without any promise that there will NOT be any further abuse
    6. You DEMAND a refund of $7 something when they specifically said your VM will be deleted due to no resolution from the suspected abuse.

Good job OP.

@DianTama said:
    I feel bad for the provider

Same. Maybe better luck next time for OP 🤣

• Well...... I dont really understand why people would create a thread, instead of speaking to the provider direct....

@Pacficrack_Sales_C good luck handling this charming customer....

• @iPIRpa said:
    pacificrack.com terminated the contract before the date of expiration, please pay me the default fine.

my VPS was deleted at Jan.5 2021 by [an undefined abuse][pr-1c1024m13g1024m2048g-bandwidth]. pacificrack.com broke the contract, please pay me the default fine, it's $7.425 .

the bad story begin at Mar. 7 2020, I bought one VPS from pacificrack.com with 1Gbps port speed and 2TB bandwidth. it is really unstable, it goes down without any reasons frequently, it makes me open too many [tickets][tickets] to check it.

my VPS was suspended due to bandwidth over usage at Dec. 15 2020. i did not check it and asked pacificrack.com when the bandwidth will be reset. the trouble comes.

Jan.1 2021, it was the time to reset the bandwidth, but pacificrack.com did not make it happen, and i opened the [ticket 349512][ticket-349512] to inform pacificrack.com .

firstly, pacificrack.com wanted to re-install my VPS, i refused, what i need is only reset the bandwidth and activate my VPS.

then pacificrack.com told me that the network suspend will be canceled at Los Angeles time on January 1 automatically, it's a lie.

Jan.3 2021, pacificrack.com asked me to promise that there will be no more network abuse attacks before they unseal. it makes me confused, i can not make a promise so hasty.

i asked pacificrack.com to provide a clear and countable definition about network abuse attacks, and explain the differences between the bandwidth over usage and network abuse attacks. since my VPS is suspended due to bandwidth over usage, not network abuse attacks.

Jan.5 2021, after no responses over 48 hours, pacificrack.com deleted my VPS, since i did not made any explanation for the abuse for more than 48 hours.

i can not pay $30.00/30min for the support from pacificrack.com, i tried call 1-877-420-7225 but it guides me to open tickets for support, i'm sorry for using LET as a desk.

pr-1c1024m13g1024m2048g-bandwidth.png
    Tickets.png
    Ticket-349512-masked.png

[pr-1c1024m13g1024m2048g-bandwidth]: pr-1c1024m13g1024m2048g-bandwidth.png
    [tickets]: Tickets.png
    [ticket-349512]: Ticket-349512-masked.png

Trying to "fine" a provider...
    You bring shame to your family.

• sigh... fine fine.

• Just tell them, why your vps use so much bandwith.
    What's so hard dude ? :(

• iPIRpaiPIRpa Member
    edited January 2021

@Saiku said:
    2. Multiple tickets shows you’re having network issues and multiple suspension? I assume bandwidth overages.
    3. Abuse ticket was last closed 12/21, which I’ll assume you did not do ANYTHING to fix the suspected abuse.
    4. The ticket you showed has the support asking what type of blog you’re utilizing (provider is going above and beyond to help you identify abuse in your server)
    5. You ignored point number 4 to the support team and just ask to be unsuspended without any promise that there will NOT be any further abuse
    6. You DEMAND a refund of $7 something when they specifically said your VM will be deleted due to no resolution from the suspected abuse.

Good job OP.

let me explain to you one by one.

1. my VPS was suspended due to bandwidth over usage at Dec.15, it makes sense. you can see the bandwidth usage from my metrics monitor https://i.loli.net/2021/01/06/TmJiURa3AZq6e2v.png.
    2. i have multiple tickets about network issues, but no tickets are related to bandwidth overages except the latest one. the abuse ticket 279689 is related to another VPS, i used 229Mbps to sync data at Dec.18. after this ticket, pacificrack.com told me that 100Mbps is allowed. https://i.loli.net/2021/01/06/KjYIgp2Juv6tBk5.png
    3. the abuse ticket 279689 was closed as Dec.21, you can see my metrics monitor, i limited my applications under 100Mbps. https://i.loli.net/2021/01/06/KjYIgp2Juv6tBk5.png
    4. i do not need the help to identify abuse in my server, what i need is only reset the bandwidth and activate it, so i refused it.
    5. i can not make a promise so hasty, since pacificrack.com did not provide a clear and countable definition about network abuse attacks. my VPS was suspended by bandwidth overage, i do not think that bandwidth overage is network abuse attacks.
    6. if network usage overage is not network abuse attacks, pacificrack.com has suspended my VPS over 3 days with network abuse attacks, but my VPS used 0 bytes in this month. it does not make sense. so i ask pacificrack.com to pay the default fine.

i do not think you are agree with that usage overage is network abuse attacks.

thanks

Thanked by 1kkrajk
  • @swat4 said:
    Well...... I dont really understand why people would create a thread, instead of speaking to the provider direct....

@Pacficrack_Sales_C good luck handling this charming customer....

i can not pay $30.00/30min

• How are you using 2 TB bandwidth for a blog? There's only 2 possibilities.

1. Your server is compromised
    2. You're using your server for something else.

In the case of 2, many use cases which use TBs of bandwidth are against most providers' terms of service. You need to tell them how you are using the bandwidth.

@iPIRpa said:

@Saiku said:

Good job OP.

1. my VPS was suspended due to bandwidth over usage at Dec.15, it makes sense. you can see the bandwidth usage from my metrics monitor https://i.loli.net/2021/01/06/TmJiURa3AZq6e2v.png.
    2. i have multiple tickets about network issues, but no tickets are related to bandwidth overages except the latest one. the abuse ticket 279689 is related to another VPS, i used 229Mbps to sync data at Dec.18. after this ticket, pacificrack.com told me that 100Mbps is allowed. https://i.loli.net/2021/01/06/KjYIgp2Juv6tBk5.png
    3. the abuse ticket 279689 was closed as Dec.21, you can see my metrics monitor, i limited my applications under 100Mbps. https://i.loli.net/2021/01/06/KjYIgp2Juv6tBk5.png
    4. i do not need the help to identify abuse in my server, what i need is only reset the bandwidth and activate it, so i refused it.
    5. i can not make a promise so hasty, since pacificrack.com did not provide a clear and countable definition about network abuse attacks. my VPS was suspended by bandwidth overage, i do not think that bandwidth overage is network abuse attacks.
    6. if network usage overage is not network abuse attacks, pacificrack.com has suspended my VPS over 3 days with network abuse attacks, but my VPS used 0 bytes in this month. it does not make sense. so i ask pacificrack.com to pay the default fine.

thanks

Good job for not answering point number 4 directly.

• @smallbibi said:
    How are you using 2 TB bandwidth for a blog? There's only 2 possibilities.

In the case of 2, many use cases which use TBs of bandwidth are against most providers' terms of service. You need to tell them how you are using the bandwidth.

i read pacificrack.com's TOS more than 5 times, i'm sure that i am not against the TOS.

Thanked by 1kkrajk
  • @iPIRpa said:

@smallbibi said:
    How are you using 2 TB bandwidth for a blog? There's only 2 possibilities.

i read pacificrack.com's TOS more than 5 times, i'm sure that i am not against the TOS.

If you tell support you are using the server for a blog and they see your 2 TB bandwidth, they will assume your server is compromised. If you are so sure you are not against TOS, tell them how you are using the bandwidth or they assume you either got hacked or you are abusing network.

• @Saiku said:

@iPIRpa said:

@Saiku said:

Good job OP.

thanks

Good job for not answering point number 4 directly.

do you mean that i did not tell pacificrack.com the type of my blog and refused pacificrack.com to identify abuse in my server?

i just asking for reset the bandwidth, and my server was suspended due to bandwidth overage, not bandwidth abuse. so i refused it.

• Oops.
    I strongly condemn Pacificsuck for their poor CPU, limited IO, shitty network & frequently reboot.

• yoursunnyyoursunny Member, IPv6 Advocate

Thanks for your request of a default fine in the amount of $7.425. Your request has been forwarded to our finance department in Nigeria. We have decided that $7.425 is too low an amount and we will pay you $1.000.000. In order to proceed, please send 50.000 Nigeria naira to us for identification verification purpose.

• @Murata_Chink_Best said:
    Oops.
    I strongly condemn Pacificsuck for their poor CPU, limited IO, shitty network & frequently reboot.

i hate pacificrack.com making everything non-transparent. pacificrack.com can report anything as abuse and suspend your servers without a clear and countable definition, and guarantee nothing.

• jsgjsg Member, Resident Benchmarker

@yoursunny said:
    Thanks for your request of a default fine in the amount of $7.425. Your request has been forwarded to our finance department in Nigeria. We have decided that $7.425 is too low an amount and we will pay you $1.000.000. In order to proceed, please send 50.000 Nigeria naira to us for identification verification purpose.

Fake! Real nigerian finance department letters start with "honorable madam or sir!"

Thanked by 1NobodyInteresting
  • edited January 2021

Honorable madam or sir,

Best regards,
    @yoursunny

:D :D :D

Thanked by 3yoursunny jsg Cabbage