Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Some reaction icons on every comments similar to FB and Twitter maybe?
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Some reaction icons on every comments similar to FB and Twitter maybe?

team_traitorteam_traitor Member
edited January 2021 in Requests

Hi LET admins, I really like that Thanks button.
Can you add some emoji or anything similar?

Well some of the comments are funny and some are informative. I think it is nice to add some reactions so we can vote for like, worst, happy, funny, angry something like that instead of typing inserting another comments saying that you like it or don't agree with someone else comments.

Comments

• 🙄😑

• team_traitorteam_traitor Member
    edited January 2021

Oh I should have change the title into something it's misleading.

@thedp that is not what I meant. What I mean is similar to Facebook and twitter where you can react on a comments or post without the need of qouting it on another comment.

there is a "Thanks" right? I think we can also add Agree / Love / Like something like that.

• DPDP Administrator, The Domain Guy

@team_traitor said:
    @thedp that is not what I meant. What I mean is similar to Facebook and twitter where you can react on a comments or post without the need of qouting it on another comment.

there is a "Thanks" right? I think we can also add Agree / Love / Like something like that.

Yeah but no one will turn this into something like Facebook, so the emojis is the best for now.

• @team_traitor said: Can you add some emoji or anything similar?

pfft... Millennial problems /jk

• @sdglhm said:

@team_traitor said: Can you add some emoji or anything similar?

pfft... Millennial problems /jk

haha I'm not a member of them but this feature is nice for lazy people like me.