Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

โ€บ Tragic Servers - Happy New Years Promotion!
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Tragic Servers - Happy New Years Promotion!

komputerkingkomputerking Member, Host Rep

Tragic Servers is offering discounted services at a TRAGICally low rate. We're bringing back some oldies but goodies

Looking Glass Links: OpenVZ

OpenVZ VPS - HDD - 128MB - $7.00 a Year

• OpenVZ
  • HDD
  • 128MB RAM
  • Cores: 1
  • 10GB HDD Space
  • 500GB Bandwidth
  • IPv4: 1

Order Here!

OpenVZ VPS - HDD - 512MB - $12.99 a Year

• OpenVZ
  • HDD
  • 512MB RAM
  • Cores: 2
  • 20GB HDD Space
  • 500GB Bandwidth

Order Here!

OpenVZ VPS - SSD - 512MB - $15.00 a Year

• OpenVZ
  • SSD
  • 512MB RAM
  • 512MB vSwap
  • Cores: 2
  • 20GB HDD Space
  • 1000GB Bandwidth

Order Here!

OpenVZ VPS - HDD - 2048MB - $5.00 a Month

• OpenVZ
  • HDD
  • 2048MB RAM
  • 1024MB vSwap
  • 4 CPU Core
  • 100GB HDD Space
  • 3TB Bandwidth

Order Here!

If you have any questions regarding our services, please open a ticket or use our Live Chat on Tragicservers.com.

Thanked by 2user123 Doragon

Comments

• :) First time seeing offer from you - and I must say - I am impressed by the name :p

Thanked by 2yoursunny lowendboi
  • komputerkingkomputerking Member, Host Rep

@swat4 said:
    :) First time seeing offer from you - and I must say - I am impressed by the name :p

Man... how tragic is that?

• swat4swat4 Member
    edited January 2021

@komputerking said:

@swat4 said:
    :) First time seeing offer from you - and I must say - I am impressed by the name :p

:) My apologies if my previous statement was considered offensive. I have nothing against your offer but it was indeed my first time seeing it.

It was purely a casual joke of mine - my apologies again if you find it inappropriate.

Thanked by 1Frameworks
  • @swat4 said:

they already run their business for years. despite their name, they are a solid and well known provider on LET. ๐Ÿ™‚

edited January 2021

@swat4 said:

@komputerking said:

@swat4 said:

:) My apologies if my previous statement was considered offensive. I have nothing against your offer but it was indeed my first time seeing it.

It was purely a casual joke of mine - my apologies again if you find it inappropriate.

Not at all. That's why I responded and called it Tragic =) Every time we post an offer, numerous people make a joke similar to that, so I was just going along with it. It is super tragic, if you ask me, that this is the first time you have seen one of our offers. Hope you'll give us a try! It'd be tragic if you didn't

• @fazar

Indeed. I was just too new to the VPS world :(

@komputerking

:+1: Good offer by the way. Multiple core with much bandwidth

• Why no IPv6 in your products?

• @komputerking

Maybe, You should choose better name as Name = Pray. :smile:

• DPDP Administrator, The Domain Guy

I hope these are ovz7, because if itโ€™s ovz6, it could have a tragic ending ๐Ÿ˜‚

Thanked by 1lowendboi
  • @thedp said:
    I hope these are ovz7, because if itโ€™s ovz6, it could have a tragic ending ๐Ÿ˜‚

How do you feel about ovz6.9?

@ricannardo said:
    Why no IPv6 in your products?

Only 2 of our locations have ipv6. If needed, you can order from the Los Angeles or Dallas location, and we can add some ipv6

@thedp said:

There is still not a reliable way to enforce security on openvz7. We recently checked into it, and there is still none. As these are cheap vps, there is a high probability for people to use the services for abusive reasons, so a method needs to be in place to prevent it. The service we use does not have an openvz7 version, and there looks to be no substitute. As such, all OpenVZ servers are still on ovz7. If you require a newer kernel, we're sorry, but you'll have to order KVM

@Fritz said:
    @komputerking

So make a new company called "Pray Servers". Got it. Will implement

• There was fapvps.com https://www.webhostingtalk.com/showthread.php?t=1333621 . So tragic servers is not that bad...

• @Fritz said:
    @komputerking

there is host nun last time. :D

Thanked by 1Frameworks
  • @komputerking said: As such, all OpenVZ servers are still on ovz7.

??

You mean OVZ6

If I may ask, what is the security that you can enforce on OVZ6 but not on OVZ7?

• @LTniger said:
    There was fapvps.com https://www.webhostingtalk.com/showthread.php?t=1333621 . So tragic servers is not that bad...

I know a better one Cockbox

• I have some experiences with lowend specs OVZ6 vs. OVZ7. With OVZ6, I can run LEMP stack without any problem on 512MB vps. Then, provider decide to upgrade the virt to OVZ7. After upgrade, my LEMP stack wont run properly. SQL keep crashing multiple times in a day. So, I think it has some pros and cons to use OVZ7.

• @fazar said:
    I have some experiences with lowend specs OVZ6 vs. OVZ7. With OVZ6, I can run LEMP stack without any problem on 512MB vps. Then, provider decide to upgrade the virt to OVZ7. After upgrade, my LEMP stack wont run properly. SQL keep crashing multiple times in a day. So, I think it has some pros and cons to use OVZ7.

Your kernel and other packages likely updated, too. Could just be a coincidence from needing to upgrade packages from old versions.

• @komputerking said:

@Fritz said:
    @komputerking

So make a new company called "Pray Servers". Got it. Will implement

Before or after I found the soon-to-be-esteemed Thot Servers?

• DoragonDoragon Member
    edited January 2021

Looks great. Darn, I wish this was posted sooner. I needed another small VPS. :/

@Doragon said:
    Looks great. Darn, I wish this was posted sooner. I needed another small VPS. :/

try it again when you can. These aren't promo codes, so as long as we don't run out of stock, you're welcome to try it at a later date

Thanked by 1Doragon