Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

New hosting comapny comming, opinions and wishes wanted! - Page 2
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

New hosting comapny comming, opinions and wishes wanted!

2»

Comments

• @snt said:

Most here can relate with the last bit of that message ;). Not sure my wife can though. But that's a whole different conversation.

• DPDP Administrator, The Domain Guy

@seriesn said:

@snt said:

Most here can relate with the last bit of that message ;). Not sure my wife can though. But that's a whole different conversation.

• @vero said:

@seriesn said:
    I use magic. Usually does the job.

Everybody's gangsta with Hetzner.

@Ian_Dot_Tech said:

@seriesn said:

@vero said:

@seriesn said:
    If you got 100k budget, invest and colo. Don't even start with renting :). You will thank me later.

Don't know if this is a business secret or something, but you most probably just rent servers at Hetzner?

I use magic. Usually does the job.

Can Uncle Bob show me the ways of this Magic?

Here ya go. Secret is out.

Thanked by 1Ian_Dot_Tech
  • raindog308raindog308 Administrator, Veteran

@seriesn said:

@snt said:

Misspelled the same word twice in different ways (there and the title of this thread).

• @raindog308 said:

@seriesn said:

@snt said:

Misspelled the same word twice in different ways (there and the title of this thread).

Can you relate to atleast one though? Asking serious question here sir.

• raindog308raindog308 Administrator, Veteran

@seriesn said:

Can you relate to atleast one though? Asking serious question here sir.

I think about baseball and it helps.

• verovero Member, Host Rep

The mention of 100k investment and this vulgar message after took us by surprise.. Not so easy to do such things on LET. I think he looks quite promising.

• @vero said:
    The mention of 100k investment and this vulgar message after took us by surprise.. Not so easy to do such things on LET. I think he looks quite promising.

Maybe u should work with him and make use of your provider status

Thanked by 1vero
  • @snt said:

@vero said:

Huh, he is a provider? Since when?

• verovero Member, Host Rep

@snt said:

I do - for now access to private provider forum is more than enough. I need to mature a bit (or to degrade) to post offers as there is very specific demand here and to manage to surprise the audience, it is really good idea to hire guys like @VpsFlow

• May pay attention to long term lease that transfer the ownership of equipment after a certain period of time, and any IT startup funding by your country. Unpleasant to hear, LE* is not a easy place to make money and local customers usually bring the bigger profit.

• @VpsFlow

VPS is an acronym and should be "VPS". " Vps" is dumb.

Thanked by 1Erisa