Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Looking for Reseller SSD Hosting with cPanel/WHM
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Looking for Reseller SSD Hosting with cPanel/WHM

NasirulHaqueNasirulHaque Member
edited January 2021 in Requests

Looking for Reseller SSD Hosting with cPanel/WHM to start my business. Disk space should be more than 250GB, 100 Cpanel accounts. The budget is not too high.

Comments

• If it’s reseller hosting you don’t need a license for the control panel, that’s all taken care of by your provider.

Whats your requirements for disk space, cpanel accounts, budget etc?

• HostMayoHostMayo Member, Host Rep

You should have just mentioned Reseller Hosting with WHM. As @WSCallum said you need not to worry about license if you are going to get reseller account. Otherwise You should opt for VPS or Dedicated server to use your own Cpanel/WHM setup.

• @WSCallum said:
    If it’s reseller hosting you don’t need a license for the control panel, that’s all taken care of by your provider.

Disk space should be more than 250GB, Unlimited Cpanel Accounts. Open for budget, but not too high.

• @NasirulHaque said: Unlimited Cpanel Accounts.

• WSCallumWSCallum Member
    edited January 2021

@NasirulHaque said:

@WSCallum said:
    If it’s reseller hosting you don’t need a license for the control panel, that’s all taken care of by your provider.

Disk space should be more than 250GB, Unlimited Cpanel Accounts. Open for budget, but not too high.

Unlimited cPanel accounts is never going to happen when cPanel now charge $0.175 per account per month, and thats for partner pricing - it’s $0.30 per account per month for none partners. If you can be realistic about your account requirements, we can hit you up with something.

For example our large reseller comes in at $25.50 per month for 150GB disk and 75 cPanel accounts.

• @WSCallum said:

@NasirulHaque said:

@WSCallum said:

Unlimited cPanel accounts is never going to happen when cPanel now charge $0.175 per account per month, and thats for partner pricing - it’s $0.30 per account per month for none partners. If you can be realistic about your account requirements, we can hit you up with something.

For example our large reseller comes in at $25.50 per month for 150GB disk and 75 cPanel accounts.

Let's say, For now I want 100 cpanel accounts. If I need more accounts, I will have to pay 0.30$ per account.?
    So, can you give me a pricing idea for 250GB SSD and 100 cpanel Accounts.!

• @NasirulHaque said:

@WSCallum said:

@NasirulHaque said:

@WSCallum said:

Let's say, For now I want 100 cpanel accounts. If I need more accounts, I will have to pay 0.30$ per account.?
    So, can you give me a pricing idea for 250GB SSD and 100 cpanel Accounts.!

That’s the cPanel licensing costs yes, but $0.175 per account for partners which is what most hosting providers will be.

For that we can setup a custom package, either best to drop me a PM or email [email protected] and we can give a bespoke quote.

• Intelpentium0Intelpentium0 Member
    edited January 2021
  • XiNiXXiNiX Member, Host Rep

You can check our reseller plans : Here

• I also recommend RackNerd.

Contact Dustin @dustinc and he will work something out for you.