Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

β€Ί πŸŽŠπŸŽ‰ NEW YEARS 2021 - DEALS MEGATHREAD πŸŽ‰πŸŽŠ - Page 14
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

πŸŽŠπŸŽ‰ NEW YEARS 2021 - DEALS MEGATHREAD πŸŽ‰πŸŽŠ

Comments

• @marvel said:
    Happy new year guys from Belgium, Antwerp!

:) Nice one. I have never had a VPS In Belgium before. I am tempted.... may I know the deadline of this promo code?

• marvelmarvel Member
    edited January 2021

@swat4 said:

@marvel said:
    Happy new year guys from Belgium, Antwerp!

:) Nice one. I have never had a VPS In Belgium before. I am tempted.... may I know the deadline of this promo code?

Good question! It runs untl Jan 7th or when stock runs out :)

There is no risk though, you can cancel for a full refund within 30 days.

• @marvel said:

Thanks :) Adding to the cart now. Just to confirm - the discount would last until the next Ice Age?

• @swat4 said:

@marvel said:

Thanks :) Adding to the cart now. Just to confirm - the discount would last until the next Ice Age?

Yes correct! Lifetime discount. Well, my life I think not yours unless my kids take over the business ;)

• FAT32FAT32 Administrator, Deal Compiler Extraordinaire
  • @marvel said:

Yes correct! Lifetime discount. Well, my life I think not yours unless my kids take over the business ;)

:) Haha. Good humour and transparency. Just ordered :p so glad to live in a place that VAT does not apply

Always happy to meet new hosts during festival celebration :)

• @FAT32 said: Deals?

been looking for some BGP ones hey... some nice good sessions.. if only @vserversite had those pretty DE-CIX ones available... :( lol

Thanked by 1kalipus
  • good morning !

Thanked by 2sepei user123
  • FAT32FAT32 Administrator, Deal Compiler Extraordinaire

@cociu said:
    good morning !

Morning sir cociu!

• @cociu said:
    good morning !

Good morning sir and happy new year

Thanked by 2cociu xpanda
  • @cociu said:
    good morning !

Good morning sir, though mine is evening now, happy new year ;)

• tomletomle Member, LIR

@vserversite said:
    Happy new year to every one!
    For the start in the bew year we do an exklusive deal here:

KVM-2021
    2 vCPU (2.4GhZ)
    2 GB RAM
    15 GB SSD
    2 TB Traffic
    20.21 Euro / anually
    https://cp.vserver.site/cart.php?a=add&pid=82

TestIP: 185.244.27.1 & 2a0f:5707:aa80::1

For the first 10 orders we add on monday +1 free CPU Core for lifetime.

Be fast, it give only a small Stock ;-)

Please enter correctly personal data. We add after BF an Fraud Protection here.

Any possibility to get a bit more disk space (+5GB)? Still sold less than 10? Might be interested to replace a VPS I have with webtropia, this is a bit more expensive though.
    CPU? SATA/SAS/NVMe?

• vserversitevserversite Member, Host Rep

Hi,

this VPS have 15GB SSD and can upgraded. Please open an ticket.

• vserversitevserversite Member, Host Rep

@RouteIX said:

@FAT32 said: Deals?

been looking for some BGP ones hey... some nice good sessions.. if only @vserversite had those pretty DE-CIX ones available... :( lol

We work on Automated BGP Sessions on our KVM DUS Servers.

• Happy New Year 2021!

• Happy New Year !!

• brueggusbrueggus Member, IPv6 Advocate

@vserversite said: We work on Automated BGP Sessions on our KVM DUS Servers.

Thanked by 1vserversite
  • @brueggus - I assume you've got one of these from @marvel

@nullnothere said:
    @brueggus - I assume you've got one of these from @marvel

Not (yet). It's tempting though.

I'm not as disciplined as @yoursunny when it comes to limiting the number of my (idling) VPS, so let's see how the day continues...

Thanked by 1nullnothere
  • JonesJones Member
    edited January 2021

@marvel

nice ,considerate service :)

Thanked by 1marvel
  • @brueggus said: not as disciplined

Resistance is futile...I've given up - it soothes the mind rather than keep thinking about that deal that I should have got and lose it entirely.

@nullnothere said:

@brueggus said: not as disciplined

Resistance is futile...I've given up - it soothes the mind rather than keep thinking about that deal that I should have got and lose it entirely.

Not helpful at all.

• @brueggus said: Not helpful at all.

Just go for it. It is not very often that you get a decent VPS with 25TB of traffic as well as a block storage addon.

Just do it...

Yes you can...

You should.

You need to.

You want to.

At last you did :wink:

@nullnothere said:

@brueggus said: Not helpful at all.

Just go for it. It is not very often that you get a decent VPS with 25TB of traffic as well as a block storage addon.

Just do it...

Yes you can...

You should.

You need to.

You want to.

At last you did :wink:

So, the thing is: I got that many new VPS over BF and Christmas that my LibreNMS instance is having a hard time polling all those idlers within 5 minutes.

Would you recommend using one of my idling VPS to set up another poller or should I get another VPS to do that?

• @brueggus said: should I get another VPS

You know the answer - it always lies within. Just concentrate and press the order button. That's all it takes.

It's not as hard as it seems.

Now that cancel button....oooohhhhh that is VERY hard to press. It takes years and years of great practice to become a 11th degree blackbelt who can cancel VPS at a whim. I urge you NOT to attempt such things so early in your VPS collecting life.

Thanked by 1jugganuts
  • vyas11vyas11 Member
    edited January 2021

@cociu said:
    good morning !

Sir,
    Your β€œmadness” over the past three sales won me over. Ordered a VPS with you,
    In 2019, I had wondered why I should get a VPS from Hostsolutions, considering the issues.
    2020 2021 is a different start.
    Have a great year ahead and cheers....

• yoursunnyyoursunny Member, IPv6 Advocate
    edited January 2021

@NetDynamics24 said:
    2021 wishes to all of you! Special deal valid for one week only:

Transfer your .com or .net or .org or .info domain with us for only $6! (One year renewal included)

Transfer your domain with us.

@NetDynamics24 said:

@yoursunny said:

Bottom of page says ICANN accredited registrar but it's not listed on https://www.icann.org/registrar-reports/accreditation-qualified-list.html page.

Fixed! However let me point out that we are official resellers of https://www.atakdomain.com/ which is is listed.

Every year I yo-yo my domain between registrars to take advantage of transfer discounts.
    $6 is the cheapest, but:

• There's no WHOIS privacy service.
    • EPP code is always displayed in plaintext, and there's no button to set domain lock.
    • There's no nameserver provided, although I wouldn't need it as I use Cloudflare.
    • There's no button to set DNSSEC records. This would become a problem if I decide to use a different DNS provider, which would require changing DNSSEC records.

Other bugs:

• When I initially tried on my phone: I entered the domain, click "add to cart", leave EPP code empty, and click "continue". After that, the billing software shows 500 error. However, I can't reproduce this error again.
    • Before I accept the transfer in Cloudflare Registrar, the domain details page is completely blank. It should show some error message indicating that transfer is still in progress.
    • Transfer process overwrites registrant name to be "Michael Vlastos". Other providers I used would retrieve the original registrant name and keep it that way.
    • I changed the phone number in contact information to be +18044578669 but in WHOIS it returns +30.18044578669.
    • Domain expiration date is 2022-02-28 but "next billing date" is indicated as 01/01/2022. Other providers would continue the service until domain expiration date.
    Thanked by 1NetDynamics24
  • @cociu said:
    good morning !

Good morning
    When will the VPSs be requisitioned
    Still pending

• NetDynamics24NetDynamics24 Member, Host Rep

@yoursunny said:

Every year I yo-yo my domain between registrars to take advantage of transfer discounts.
    $6 is the cheapest, but:

Hi,
    this offer is below cost (we loose money) as we just started selling domains and we wanted to attract customers. Yes there are some problems with our API and the Registrar's panel. You can open a ticket with us and try to solve them.

Thanked by 1yoursunny
  • @cociu said:
    good morning !

good night from UTC+7 Sir :grin:

Thanked by 1nyamenk