Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

β€Ί πŸŽŠπŸŽ‰ NEW YEARS 2021 - DEALS MEGATHREAD πŸŽ‰πŸŽŠ - Page 2
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

πŸŽŠπŸŽ‰ NEW YEARS 2021 - DEALS MEGATHREAD πŸŽ‰πŸŽŠ

Comments

• Happy new year.

Thanked by 1FAT32
  • zomby1zomby1 Member
    edited December 2020

Happy new year to all of you

Thanked by 1FAT32
  • Happy New Year, soonβ„’!

Thanked by 1FAT32
  • Towards the new year!

Thanked by 2ariq01 FAT32
  • terrahostterrahost Member, Patron Provider

Where are the deals?

• @terrahost said:
    Where are the deals?

this is it!

• anyNodeanyNode Member, Host Rep
    edited December 2020

Happy New Year! (well, almost)

How about a yearly KVM deal to start 2021 off right, with prem Jan 1 renewal date.

2GB Ram
    30 GB SSD Storage
    1x Shared vCPU Core (2.6GHz+)
    3TB Monthly Bandwidth
    1Gbit Public Network Port
    1 Dedicated IPv4 Address
    /48 IPv6 Subnet
    Free DirectAdmin License (Standard license, please ticket after service is provisioned)

$15/yr - Order Here

Orders manually approved, so please allow 24-48 hours for activation - some of us are trying to drink enough tonight to completely forget 2020...

By popular request: the double double.** Vegas KVM - 4GB Ram, 60GB SSD, 2x Shared vCPU Cores**, 6TB BW, 1 IPv4, /48 IPv6, Free DA License - $30/year - Order Here

• Happy New Years! May all providers be blessed with the intelligence to only sell what they can support at a profitable rate and may users only buy that which won't idle.

• imokimok Member
    edited December 2020

Where are the $5/year VPS deals? I don't need it, but I want it.

• terrahostterrahost Member, Patron Provider

Oh no worries, I found the deal!

https://terrahost.no/bestilling?pid=3568

Core i5 - 16GB RAM - 1TB SSD - 10TB BW - 225 NOK per month paid annually (2700 NOK).

Must be paid within 2 hours, or it will be released back into the pool. Very limited quantity.

Please use full valid information when ordering and do not use VPNs.

• HostSlickHostSlick Member, Patron Provider

@yoursunny said:

@ben47955 said:
    PM @brueggus for a free RAM upgrade on all plan posted here.

1 push-up = 10MB upgrade

push-ups

My push-ups site runs on global Named Data Networking testbed. Repository servers are located in @VirMach and Oracle Cloud. Video encoding is provided by EUserv and @Hosterlabs. Logo is designed by @FAT32.

@FAT32 said:
    Why is this logo not on https://pushups.ndn.today/ :(

The webapp cannot display pictures. The only customization at the moment is site name and video title.
    I'll be sure to put in this feature before the next megathread.

Man, this push-ups are so satisfying :smiley: :

Thanked by 1yoursunny
  • @imok said:
    Where are the $5/year VPS deals? I don't need it, but I want it.

Same here, would love a dirt cheap yearly offer

Thanked by 1raynor
  • cociucociu Member
    edited December 2020

Happy holliday from ROMANIA , our first crazy offer is came with cpu E5-2680V4 and nvme hdd. Using the cupon code "2021NVME" will do 70% off ****recurring 12 times and can be used when you choose minimum 3 month prepayment of any this offer :

https://secure.hostsolutions.ro/cart.php?gid=60

you can find there after discount a nice vm with nvme for 0.375 eur/mo. Depending of the period you choose when check out you can benefit of 70% off for many years . This vm will be deployed in maximum 24 hours also the location will be Oradea/Romania.

The cupon code si limited to the first 50 orders and will expire in 02.01.2020 the first what occur.

Happy hollidays !

• @terrahost said: Must be paid within 2 hours, or it will be released back into the pool. Very limited quantity.

OOS. all gone?

• DPDP Administrator, The Domain Guy

@samm said:

@terrahost said: Must be paid within 2 hours, or it will be released back into the pool. Very limited quantity.

OOS. all gone?

"Very limited quantity" could also mean just 1 in stock :)

• happy new year 2021!

Thanked by 1FAT32
  • zomby1zomby1 Member
    edited December 2020

Any VPS/dedicated for Game servers?

• New year wishes to all ..

• @zomby1 said:
    Any VPS/dedicated for Game servers?

Sys still on Xmas promotion

• @mrclown said: Sys still on Xmas promotion

Sys?

• Are there crazy promotions for Asian routes?

• wl4236820wl4236820 Member
    edited December 2020

@cociu said:
    Happy holliday from ROMANIA , our first crazy offer is came with cpu E5-2680V4 and nvme hdd. Using the cupon code "2021NVME" will do 70% off ****recurring 12 times and can be used when you choose minimum 3 month prepayment of any this offer :

you can find there after discount a nice vm with nvme for 0.375 eur/mo. Depending of the period you choose when check out you can benefit of 70% off for many years . This vm will be deployed in maximum 24 hours also the location will be Oradea/Romania.

The cupon code si limited to the first 50 orders and will expire in 02.01.2020 the first what occur.

Happy hollidays !

@cociu Thank you for the offer. invoice#34262
    I look forward to your announcement on Monday that my Bucharest VPS will be replaced with Oradea node, because I just bought nvme VPS in Oradea.

• @cociu said:

Happy hollidays !

Waiting to activate the service seems to take a long time

• GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO only one in stock !! :smile:

Dedicated Server

2xE5-2450 (32 Vcore)

32 gb ram

14x12tb (posible raid0 -1-5-10-50-60)

1 ipv4

1gbps port speed (almost dedicated)

120 tb traffic included/mo

https://secure. hostsolutions.ro /cart.php?a= add&pid=432

USING THE CUPON CODE " Happynewyear @Fat32 ! " WILL DO 99% DISSCOUNT one TIME ONLY ! SO TRY TO CHOOSE 3 YEARS !!!!!!!!!

Special storage dedicated server for 4 eur/mo !!!

• fuck ,,,, was 3 seconds .... who is the winner of storage server ?

• @Jones said: Waiting to activate the service seems to take a long time

read please what you have buy !

• wtf
    that was quick

• @anyNode said:
    Happy New Year! (well, almost)

How about a yearly KVM deal to start 2021 off right, with prem Jan 1 renewal date.

2GB Ram
    30 GB SSD Storage
    1x Shared vCPU Core (2.6GHz+)
    3TB Monthly Bandwidth
    1Gbit Public Network Port
    1 Dedicated IPv4 Address
    /48 IPv6 Subnet

$15/yr - Order Here

>

With Free standard DA right ?

Thanked by 1anyNode
  • FAT32FAT32 Administrator, Deal Compiler Extraordinaire

@cociu I will buy it if got one more :joy: :joy: - Not sure what I will use it yet but well

• that was quick

was 14 hdd of 12 tb .... i have try to post the link to buy with trick to make it more difficult ...