Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

VPS require in different locations
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

VPS require in different locations

mad_4umad_4u Member
edited December 2020 in Requests

Hello,

i am looking for VPS in different locations in EU & ASIA,

3x vCPU Cores
50 GB SSD Cached RAID-10 Storage
3 GB RAM
5000GB Monthly Bandwidth
1Gbps Public Network Port
Full Root Admin Access
1 Dedicated IPv4 Address
KVM / SolusVM

yearly subscription from 1 JAN to 31/DEC

in EU - UK - FRANC
in ASIA - INDIA - Singapore - JAPAN
Middle East also welcome

Budget Around $50 - $80 MAX

Comments

• JordJord Moderator, Host Rep

Did someone mention NexusBytes @seriesn

• DPDP Administrator, The Domain Guy

UK, SG, JP - NexusBytes / @seriesn
    IN - ReadyDedis / @BharatB

• @Jord said:
    Did someone mention NexusBytes @seriesn

@thedp said:
    UK, SG, JP - NexusBytes / @seriesn
    IN - ReadyDedis / @BharatB

Thanks for the mention fam!!

@mad_4u said: Budget Around $50 - $80 MAX

Boss is that monthly budget or annual?

• If it’s Monthly i would go directly with upcloud ;)

• Thank you,

But with this option it’s weird

Refund Policy - I understand I will not receive a refund if my service is suspended

You just can come up with any reason for suspension

Also no yearly subscription

Pass

• @mad_4u said:
    If it’s Monthly i would go directly with upcloud ;)

Good stuff! 5TB of premium apac bandwidth for that budget would be a stretch. All the best with your search fam :)

• That budget is for all of them? :p

• WebProjectWebProject Host Rep, Veteran

@mad_4u said:

Thank you,

Refund Policy - I understand I will not receive a refund if my service is suspended

Pass

If service is suspended for DDOS attacks, hosting illegal content, SPAM. As some customers do like abuse service and try to get a full refund as service has been suspended.

The annual option we can add, so you can get additional discount, if you required?

• @mad_4u said:

Thank you,

Pass

This is a standard term. No-one wants to have scammers use their service, then get suspended after a week and ask for a refund, which incurs net cost to the provider. So be prepared to eliminate most LET providers from your search.

• @WebProject said:

If service is suspended for DDOS attacks, hosting illegal content, SPAM. As some customers do like abuse service and try to get a full refund as service has been suspended.

Your are right but spammers or who is looking to hosting illegal content always looking for hit and run they will not subscribe for one year service,

Also if that to cover the setup cost and any other cost such as bandwidth you can charge the cost of consumed service and refund the rest.

You have the product and we have the money the market is open
    As a consumer when i want to purchase a service i always look for my rights to protect my investment for one year and when i see such wording it’s suspicious.

There should be agreement if you suspend my service after few month you should provide me a copy of my content and refund unused periods.

How about if you run into liquidation who will protect us ?! This could be one of the reason you can suspend the service since you stop paying your bills
    And we dont have rights to request refund. 🤔

• @tetech said:

This is a standard term. No-one wants to have scammers use their service, then get suspended after a week and ask for a refund, which incurs net cost to the provider. So be prepared to eliminate most LET providers from your search.

Sure, Well prepared, after all they have the service and we have the 💶

@mad_4u said:

@WebProject said:

Your are right but spammers or who is looking to hosting illegal content always looking for hit and run they will not subscribe for one year service,

How you can guarantee that? who will protect the companies against the police raids / legal action? blacklist of IP addresses? A few of LET providers do have the same terms, so if you are not happy with terms plenty of other providers out on market.

• @WebProject said:

How you can guarantee that? who will protect the companies against the police raids / legal action? blacklist of IP addresses? A few of LET providers do have the same terms, so if you are not happy with terms plenty of other providers out on market.

no guarantee ether way, i can't trust your wording when you can't build trusting routs with your client. you are suspecting all clients to abuse your service.

the forum is full of complaints and they are stack with ( no refund policy ) they not getting support, nor service
    this is an example today

Thank you for passing by, we appreciate trust-able providers who protect clients investments.

Do you think you will find a provider who will give you a refund on service, if it was suspended for abuse? Based on your comments to me your usage will be different to normal usage of VPS and nothing to do with LET providers terms and conditions, so in this case good luck to find such provider.

I will not discuss other providers here as they are nothing to do with us and can be operating differently.

Thanked by 1ferri
  • mhosting_inmhosting_in Member
    edited December 2020

@mad_4u said:
    Hello,

3x vCPU Cores
    3 GB RAM
    5000GB Monthly Bandwidth
    Full Root Admin Access
    1 Dedicated IPv4 Address
    KVM / SolusVM

in EU - UK - FRANC
    Middle East also welcome

check some provider, who provide in all these location e.g digitalocean, linode.

• @mhosting_in said:

@mad_4u said:
    Hello,

3x vCPU Cores
    3 GB RAM
    5000GB Monthly Bandwidth
    Full Root Admin Access
    1 Dedicated IPv4 Address
    KVM / SolusVM

in EU - UK - FRANC
    Middle East also welcome

check some provider, who provide in all these location e.g digitalocean, linode.

Thanks for reading OPS requirement.

• @WebProject said:
    Do you think you will find a provider who will give you a refund on service, if it was suspended for abuse? Based on your comments to me your usage will be different to normal usage of VPS and nothing to do with LET providers terms and conditions, so in this case good luck to find such provider.

I will not discuss other providers here as they are nothing to do with us and can be operating differently.

fear enough nothing to discuss, you come to my post and doors are open to leave.

• @mhosting_in said:

@mad_4u said:
    Hello,

3x vCPU Cores
    3 GB RAM
    5000GB Monthly Bandwidth
    Full Root Admin Access
    1 Dedicated IPv4 Address
    KVM / SolusVM

in EU - UK - FRANC
    Middle East also welcome

Thank you, i already have cloud nods with them both but we look for better deals to save sum dollars..

• OBHostOBHost Member, Host Rep

In EU (France Available at OBHost)
    In ASIA (Singapore and Not India but Pakistan Available at OBHost)
    In Middle East (Dubai and Saudi Arabia Available at OBHost)

Join me over the PM for details.

Note: On some locations SSD will not be possible.