Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

UK Alpha, Master Resellers with DirectAdmin | Litespeed | CloudLinux | Anti DDoS | Daily Backups
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

UK Alpha, Master Resellers with DirectAdmin | Litespeed | CloudLinux | Anti DDoS | Daily Backups

Own Web offer affordable and reliable Master Reseller Hosting, Alpha Reseller Hosting and standard Reseller hosting based in London, UK powered by cPanel and DirectAdmin. All Reseller packages include Anti DDoS protection, Daily backups, Dedicated IP, SitePad website builder, CloudLinux, Litespeed server, unlimited SSL certificates and Softaculous app installer.

-== UK DirectAdmin Reseller Web Hosting ==-

DirectAdmin Reseller 1
45 GB Web Storage
3500 GB Bandwidth
Unlimited DirectAdmin Accounts
Anti DDoS Protection
1 Shared IP
CPU Limit 100%
Memory Limit 2 GB
IO Limit 35MB/s
Processors 60
£3.99 a Month - Order UK DirectAdmin Reseller Web Hosting

-== UK Master Reseller Web Hosting ==-

Master Reseller 1
50 GB Web Storage
Unlimited Bandwidth
40 Reseller Accounts
15 Master Resellers
Anti DDoS Protection
1 Dedicated IP
CPU Limit 150%
Memory Limit 2 GB
IO Limit 35MB/s
Processors 60
£4.99 a Month - Order UK Master Reseller Web Hosting

-== UK Alpha Reseller Web Hosting ==-

Alpha Reseller 1
65 GB Web Storage
Unlimited Bandwidth
40 Reseller Accounts
15 Master Resellers
Anti DDoS Protection
1 Dedicated IP
CPU Limit 150%
Memory Limit 2 GB
IO Limit 35MB/s
Processors 60
£5.99 a Month - Order UK Alpha Reseller Web Hosting

DirectAdmin Reseller Features:
• Dedicated IP Address (On selected Pacakges)
• Daily offsite Backups
• Sitepad Website Builder
• Multi PHP & Python Selector
• Softaculous App Installer
• CloudLinux with CageFS enabled
• Mod_lsapi Enabled
• Litespeed Webserver installed
• Anti DDoS Protection
• Unlimited MySQL Databases
• DirectAdmin Control Panel
• Unlimited SSL Certificates
• UK based Servers
• Instant Setup

Payment Methods:
• PayPal
• Credit or Debit Card
• Bitcoin

Why choose Own Web?
Our average uptime is 99.99% and have nodes that have achieved over 400 days of uptime and counting with a service level agreement of 99.95%. Our SLA also includes two hours response for support tickets but our average response time is 23 minutes. We are also generous with our shared hosting Cloudlinux limits. with optimized configuration on blazing fast servers. For people who use our VPS services they a get free Windows license, free IPv6 addresses, free snapshot backups and low cost discounts across arrange of other licenses and services.

We are also happy to support our customers via live chat, however this is only if we have the time available and people that are using our management services get priority.

Can I buy additional cPanel accounts?
Yes, you can buy additional cPanel accounts via checkout or at anytime from £0.15p each.

Have you got a test IP / Looking glass?
UK IPv4 IP: 51.89.201.152
UK IPv6 IP: 2001:41d0:800:2254:0002:0002:007d:94a1
UK Looking Glass: http://51.89.201.152

What is your refund policy?
We have a 7 day, no questions asked full refund policy. This is excluding our Lowend VPS range, which you can find more information about in our terms of service.

Can I upgrade my CloudLinux limits & resources?
Yes, you can see the prices for more resources on our website here.

Other Resources.
Service Level Agreement
Terms Of Service
Own Web on Facebook

Thanked by 1dominame

Comments

• It seems your website is down now.

• ownweb.co.uk is down worldwide. Just checked now.

• Unaware that the website is down, I happened to rebuild my server today and now the server is offline since the rebuild. I am also not able to start the server from panel. As the website is down, there is no official way to contact the host except e-mail.

• All their services are down for about 16 hours so far and I haven't seen any update from them yet. They experienced several random downtimes too a couple of months ago but they didn't last more than a few hours and I don't host anything important with them either so I didn't mind too much.

• It looks just their website is down. I have got 3 (idle) services with them: one UK VPS, one Germany VPS and one Admin Reseller. All are up. So, it's just their main site.

• @lovelyserver said:
    It looks just their website is down. I have got 3 (idle) services with them: one UK VPS, one Germany VPS and one Admin Reseller. All are up. So, it's just their main site.

A couple of my VPS in the UK are down as well so I don't think it's only their websites that are being affected. Probably something isolated if you're saying yours are up, although they seem to go down at the same time their websites did.

• lovelyserverlovelyserver Member
    edited December 2020

@kalimov622 maybe it's just mine up :) .

Anyway, all mine are up. Maybe I am lucky.

I don't host anything with them (yet). All my services are still idling because I don't consider this provider so reliable..

• Update: 22:30 GMT - ownweb.co.uk is up. I checked also with https://www.uptrends.com/tools/uptime and is offline just for Berlin.

• Indeed, my VPS with them is also online now.
    The monitor UK7 (--) is back UP (Host Is Reachable) (It was down for 17 hours, 24 minutes and 12 seconds).

• No downtime for me either. I have a Finland Ryzen deal with them idling. Not sure yet. Their support isn't so great. They say they are online, but no-one answers the live chat and tickets get answered next day if you are lucky. Knowing how great other providers are here I'm reluctant to use this for production at the moment.

• I was going to buy..
    but... saving my wallet now :-)

• I really wonder, why some providers hesitate to invest on support department after making huge investment on infrastructure! Ultimately, they will have bad word of mouth, lesser new orders, and will end up like hostdoc.

• It is so intriguing that this host can make hetzner and ovh down...

• @davidcrystal said:
    It is so intriguing that this host can make hetzner and ovh down...

No downtime so far on the hetzner nodes

• @sandanista said:
    (...) Their support isn't so great. They say they are online, but no-one answers the live chat and tickets get answered next day if you are lucky. Knowing how great other providers are here I'm reluctant to use this for production at the moment.

As was mentioned before, on this forum, it looks to be one man business.

The performance of my services with them is not so bad. Just one VPS is getting some errors. But anyway everything is idling. So, one man business results in next day tickets. Remembers me about Alpharacks :smile: (sorry for this association).

Thanked by 2sandanista JasonM
  • I think I will need to change my mind and give up on this provider by issuing a chargeback. Even though my VPS is running well I don't want to end up in a situation when it will be offline for some period and there is not going anything that I can do. His website was down, but there was the cached version and you can not even create a ticket and reach the seller.

Thanked by 1JasonM
  • @starservices After raising a ticket for my VPS that went offline yesterday due to a rebuild, today my VPS has been terminated without a reply to my ticket or any email communication regarding termination. This is outrageous and not expected, I patiently waited as your website was down for several hours yesterday and this can happen to anybody. Raised a ticket only after the website came back up and I was still not able to start my VPS.

Can you please check urgently? Ticket# 904470

Thanked by 1JasonM
  • Can you access the site now? For me it's 403 forbidden

• No, I can't access the site now. Getting the same error 403 Forbidden

Thanked by 1JasonM
  • NewToTheGameNewToTheGame Member
    edited December 2020

Your right, I hope he fixed that

• I want to see the "Black Friday German 1" plan again. T_T

• It is sad to know you are going to close down the services. T^T

• @banana_mcn said:
    It is sad to know you are going to close down the services. T^T

Just my DirectAdmin services mate, the prices attracted to much abuse and I could not keep up with it. My other option was to rise prices, however I expect that would of also left a nasty taste in peoples mouths and at least this way I can also focus more on the VPS.

• @starservices will you shut down super alpha reseller direct admin ? This service was created just 2 months ago...

• It's sold out?

• @Go4Mart said:
    It's sold out?

Company sold out boss.