Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

find PHP development,I want to start a project to help foreigners buy and ship goods in China - Page 2
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

find PHP development,I want to start a project to help foreigners buy and ship goods in China

2»

Comments

• @ferri said:

@coolgoole said:

@umi said:
    Are you going to develop an english getaway to 1688.com while maintaining local prices? Usually anything related to export to english speaking countries is crazy ripoff in China. You can pay 90% to people in the middle while the actual goods supplier in China will get only 10% ;) That's why all those quality problems etc etc.

I will make a video to demonstrate my thoughts, you will understand then

Yes, a video would be nice

I will find someone to help me translate .
    Then you will understand what I mean

• I think I know what he wants. Basically, he wants to scrape products off the major china shopping websites, tack on some sweet fx conversion rates and delivery charges, show people USD pricing and do a kind of dropshipping service. They take USD, then use their local chinese cards to purchase things then reship them to US.

• @smallbibi said:
    I think I know what he wants. Basically, he wants to scrape products off the major china shopping websites, tack on some sweet fx conversion rates and delivery charges, show people USD pricing and do a kind of dropshipping service. They take USD, then use their local chinese cards to purchase things then reship them to US.

Almost what you understand
    There are two differences
    First, I help people to buy website in China for free, and I don’t make money.
    Second, I have to help the people make goods. But this is difficult to explain clearly in my English

• so many platforms exists for drop shipping agents. You can refer to some of them and try to get the template to get started.

The easy one is based on WP + Woo + Some Plug-In + Good theme which can help you to get started.

• @coolgoole said: But this is difficult to explain clearly in my English

If you can keep it to less than 3 sentences I don't mind translating for free.

@mrclown said: The easy one is based on WP + Woo + Some Plug-In + Good theme which can help you to get started.

There's probably some additional complexity because presumably he would need to scrape chinese websites, translate to english and do automation for the ordering and shipping from china to other countries.

• coolgoolecoolgoole Barred
    edited December 2020

Second, I have to help the people make goods. But this is difficult to explain clearly in my English

• @smallbibi said:

@coolgoole said: But this is difficult to explain clearly in my English

If you can keep it to less than 3 sentences I don't mind translating for free.

@mrclown said: The easy one is based on WP + Woo + Some Plug-In + Good theme which can help you to get started.

There's probably some additional complexity because presumably he would need to scrape chinese websites, translate to english and do automation for the ordering and shipping from china to other countries.

I know there are a lot of Chinese people here
    thank you
    wait for me to write it down tomorrow
    but more than three sentences

• @mrclown said:
    so many platforms exists for drop shipping agents. You can refer to some of them and try to get the template to get started.

The easy one is based on WP + Woo + Some Plug-In + Good theme which can help you to get started.

I just want to use wp+wc+ other plugin development

• Matt247Matt247 Member
    edited December 2020

@coolgoole said:

That's sound exactly how the website I mentioned earlier, they make money by charging a small % fee. But how do you make money if everything is free? Do you own the warehouse?

Thanked by 1kkrajk
  • @Matt247 said:

@coolgoole said:

That's sound exactly how the website I mentioned earlier, they make money by charging a small % fee. But how do you make money if everything is free? Do you own the warehouse?

They are all Agent, Forwarder, Drop Shipper, and buyers. This is just part of our service, and we also need to help sellers build independent websites.

And we are free, all free

I know how to make money, but it's not something I think about now

• Better you do push-ups videos..

Thanked by 1yoursunny
  • @chocolateshirt said:
    Better you do push-ups videos..

what?

• deankdeank Member, Troll

The end is nigh.

• edited December 2020

@coolgoole said:

@chocolateshirt said:
    Better you do push-ups videos..

what?

This..

@coolgoole said:

@umi said:
    Are you going to develop an english getaway to 1688.com while maintaining local prices? Usually anything related to export to english speaking countries is crazy ripoff in China. You can pay 90% to people in the middle while the actual goods supplier in China will get only 10% ;) That's why all those quality problems etc etc.

I will make a video to demonstrate my thoughts, you will understand then

You should make push-ups videos for us to clearly understand your thoughts..

• Simple question: How do you verify the Chinese seller's credit and inspect those goods?

• If you do not verify strictly, you are doomed to become the forwarder of dark web stuff and FBI will raid on your warehouse sooner or later.
    • If you verify strictly, you will end up similar to Amazon and won't be cheap.
  • skorupionskorupion Member, Host Rep

@yoursunny you know Chinese right?

• UnbelievableUnbelievable Member
    edited December 2020

@op on OCt 8 you had difficulties using your paypal account to buy something. Now you are going to be an intermediary in china purchasing and shipping?

on oct 8 you were asking basic questions on WooCommerce- now you are going to assist clients in making woocommerce sites and facilitate trade and money transfers from paypal to alipay where you get 100% of the risk in the transaction?

You've also had trouble googling things in the past.

This all is simply unrealistic. Plus I see you wrote minimal words seeking partner. I know this means you are big idea man and need programmer man to do work and you split mythical profits together while programmer man does all the work.

https://woocommerce.com/experts/ can you even compete with ANY of these companies on quality, timeline, or anything besides saying we are low end and cheaper?

edited December 2020

@Unbelievable said:
    @op on OCt 8 you had difficulties using your paypal account to buy something. Now you are going to be an intermediary in china purchasing and shipping?

on oct 8 you were asking basic questions on WooCommerce- now you are going to assist clients in making woocommerce sites and facilitate trade and money transfers from paypal to alipay where you get 100% of the risk in the transaction?

You've also had trouble googling things in the past.

This all is simply unrealistic. Plus I see you wrote minimal words seeking partner. I know this means you are big idea man and need programmer man to do work and you split mythical profits together while programmer man does all the work.

https://woocommerce.com/experts/ can you even compete with ANY of these companies on quality, timeline, or anything besides saying we are low end and cheaper?

Are you talking to me?
    I do not quite understand what you mean?
    If you are talking to me
    Let me explain

1. I encountered fraud, not paypal.I encountered fraud prevention on the website.I can't explain it clearly in English, I said this in another thread. I won't say much here.

2. woocommerce problem-----That's why I need to find developers to help me develop.

3.Even if I use Google, I will encounter problems in English. My English is not good.

I admit it

4.Please remember, I am not doing software; I am doing what I said on the picture.

You are right.
    Most of the work is done by developers.
    I basically don't do anything.
    But if website make money
    which developer I work with also gets a lot of money. Is not it good?

For example
    if a foreign developer is not in China, can he do this project. He cooperates with me, and our website has been launched, wouldn't he make money?

What's so strange about this thing?

• doghouchdoghouch Member
    edited December 2020

But if website make money which developer I work with also gets a lot of money. Is not it good?

Why would X developer need you then?

Thanked by 1yoursunny
    edited December 2020

@doghouch said:

But if website make money which developer I work with also gets a lot of money. Is not it good?

foreign developer is not in China
    Of course, Chinese developers can do it themselves, and I have no objection.

• NoCommentNoComment Member
    edited December 2020

@coolgoole said:

@doghouch said:

foreign developer is not in China
    Of course, Chinese developers can do it themselves, and I have no objection.

So you want to find someone to work for you for free and take a share of the imaginary future profits? Why would anyone work for you if you don't even understand the industry you are getting into?

Usually, those online merchants are okay with giving you unbranded packaging and no receipt if you request for it. So dropshippers don't need your warehouse to change the packaging. If they need custom packaging, they wouldn't be dropshipping, but would be buying bulk and handling it themselves. There's many other problems like how to reship for cheap, and sites like taobao potentially banning your warehouse address. Also, if I am not wrong, you can buy things on taobao even without a chinese credit card and taobao handles the reshipping for you.

• notarobonotarobo Member
    edited December 2020

I think the first thing you can do , before anything else, is to get your English to an acceptable conversational level.

so you can stop blaming it and get things moving.

Thanked by 2yoursunny TimboJones
  • @doghouch said:

1. It is not free work, of course I will see how to cooperate according to my needs.
    2. I believe someone is interested and I have received information. I will not prove this.
    3. This thread is over

3,I want to explain clearly, but my English is not good.

4.You are right, there is a dropshippers mode on AliExpress, but this mode has many problems.

price
    inventory
    Almost no control
    No control over supply-chain.
    Difficult to build a brand.

You can go to see articles written by others, and Google search, you will know
    https://dodropshipping.com/disadvantages-of-dropshipping/

If you say that no one accepts the model I said, then why are so many people looking for jobs here.
    https://www.fiverr.com/search/gigs?query=china agent&source=top-bar&search_in=everywhere&search-autocomplete-original-term=china agent

About Taobao, I want to say that you can try it yourself, you will understand.

The most important thing is that this is only the first step.

• @notarobo said:
    I think the first thing you can do , before anything else, is to get your English to an acceptable conversational level.

so you can stop blaming it and get things moving.

I didn't blame anyone, I said, this thread is over.