Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

find PHP development,I want to start a project to help foreigners buy and ship goods in China
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

find PHP development,I want to start a project to help foreigners buy and ship goods in China

coolgoolecoolgoole Barred
edited December 2020 in Help

I want to start a project to help foreigners buy and ship goods in China
Develop with wordpress or Laravel
Where to find programmers for development

Find a partner

Provide services as shown below
Free, always freeFree, always freeFree, always freeFree, always freeFree, always freeFree, always free

I will be people sourcing agent buyer in china

Free, always freeFree, always freeFree, always freeFree, always freeFree, always freeFree, always free

Comments

• @coolgoole said:

https://woocommerce.com/posts/create-multivendor-marketplace-wordpress/

Something like this?

Thanked by 1kkrajk
  • @seriesn said:

@coolgoole said:

https://woocommerce.com/posts/create-multivendor-marketplace-wordpress/

Something like this?

no.

This is not the case, I want to open a store to help others open stores in shify and WooCommerce, but there is no source of goods, I can help buy and ship in China.

Which is buyer and sourcing agent

If he needs to open a store, he can also provide vps, virtual host installation services

• lentrolentro Member, Host Rep

Upwork/freelancer.com/fiverr?

• @seriesn Provide services like pictures

• Poor English, unable to communicate

• Sorry bud. Really can’t understand what you want to do here.

• You want to sell product to non Chinese people?
    • You want other people to sell product to non Chinese people ?
    Thanked by 1WebProject
  • coolgoolecoolgoole Barred
    edited December 2020

@seriesn said:
    Sorry bud. Really can’t understand what you want to do here.

• You want to sell product to non Chinese people?
    • You want other people to sell product to non Chinese people ?

I write in Chinese, then you go read it, and then translate it

• It is not about PHP, it is about payment and shipment. And you will need company registration and insurance

• @elliotc said:
    It is not about PHP, it is about payment and shipment. And you will need company registration and insurance

This is no problem.We are doing service, not doing industry

• 你是 MJJ 嗎? To be honest if you r in China. You can hire developer from TaoBao.

• @Edward_S said:
    你是 MJJ 嗎?

em.. what?

• @Edward_S said:
    你是 MJJ 嗎? To be honest if you r in China. You can hire developer from TaoBao.

i 在 china

• There's already sites like alibaba, banggood, lazada, shoppee

Why created yet another?

• BertieBertie Member
    edited December 2020

@hwt said: There's already sites like alibaba, banggood, lazada, shoppeeWhy created yet another?

Because all those sites treat expats like second class citizens.

• @hwt said:
    There's already sites like alibaba, banggood, lazada, shoppee

Why created yet another?

Not the same website
    Help people purchase goods on Alibaba
    sourcing agent buyer in china

• @Bertie said:

@hwt said: There's already sites like alibaba, banggood, lazada, shoppeeWhy created yet another?

Because all those sites treat expats like second class citizens.

yes
    They don’t have Alipay and Chinese address

Not the same website
    Help people purchase goods on Alibaba
    sourcing agent buyer in china

• A website like this? https://esimple.com.my/

You can hire someone on upwork, there's some website run on wordpress platform too.

• Try to look at Upwork/Fiverr

and since Upwork etc is an international website, to order on that website you need proper English communication so your order can be delivered to you exactly like what you want.

if you didn't really understand English really well ask for your friend's help to translate it for you or just hire a local freelancer, try to look at your local forum.

• @DianTama said:
    Try to look at Upwork/Fiverr

and since Upwork etc is an international website, to order on that website you need proper English communication so your order can be delivered to you exactly like what you want.

if you didn't really understand English really well ask for your friend's help to translate it for you or just hire a local freelancer, try to look at your local forum.

Can only see, cannot speak, cannot write, cannot listen

• WebProjectWebProject Host Rep, Veteran

@coolgoole said:

@DianTama said:

I don’t think you will be able to communicate via pics only. The project which you are trying to do already exist, Alibaba group had consumer website called Aliexpress so no issue to buy items from China

Thanked by 1yoursunny
  • OP is trolling you all fyi

Thanked by 1TimboJones
  • @WebProject said:
    The project which you are trying to do already exist, Alibaba group had consumer website called Aliexpress so no issue to buy items from China

>

Yeah, although Aliexpress items are usually more expensive than local ones, and takes 1+ month to ship. Both are fine tho, just buy and forget :joy: it will arrive sometimes later.

• @WebProject said:

@coolgoole said:

@DianTama said:

I don’t think you will be able to communicate via pics only. The project which you are trying to do already exist, Alibaba group had consumer website called Aliexpress so no issue to buy items from China

The website I want to develop is to help others get cheap goods in China, not such a huge mall.

not a mall like Aliexpress.

Kind of like the Malaysian website above

• @WebProject said:

@coolgoole said:

@DianTama said:

Aliexpress is much more expensive than Chinese websites. And it’s B TO C

I am making a service website

• I think I got your point. Something like broker. In my country there is a website that handle buying from China, tax, and shipping.

Customer just need to pay via local transfer and wait item arrived at their door.

Am I right?

• @ferri said:
    I think I got your point. Something like broker. In my country there is a website that handle buying from China, tax, and shipping.

Customer just need to pay via local transfer and wait item arrived at their door.

Am I right?

Similar meaning, but different business models
    I want to help people open stores on Amazon, eBay, shify, shopify and other websites. Then I help them purchase and ship goods in China.

• Are you going to develop an english getaway to 1688.com while maintaining local prices? Usually anything related to export to english speaking countries is crazy ripoff in China. You can pay 90% to people in the middle while the actual goods supplier in China will get only 10% ;) That's why all those quality problems etc etc.

• @umi said:
    Are you going to develop an english getaway to 1688.com while maintaining local prices? Usually anything related to export to english speaking countries is crazy ripoff in China. You can pay 90% to people in the middle while the actual goods supplier in China will get only 10% ;) That's why all those quality problems etc etc.

I will make a video to demonstrate my thoughts, you will understand then

• @coolgoole said:

@umi said:
    Are you going to develop an english getaway to 1688.com while maintaining local prices? Usually anything related to export to english speaking countries is crazy ripoff in China. You can pay 90% to people in the middle while the actual goods supplier in China will get only 10% ;) That's why all those quality problems etc etc.

I will make a video to demonstrate my thoughts, you will understand then

Yes, a video would be nice