Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

[KTS24.com] 24 Advent offers for you - Page 2
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

[KTS24.com] 24 Advent offers for you

2»

Comments

• HaendlerITHaendlerIT Member, Host Rep

@jmgcaguicla said:
    Are all offers recurring? I don't see any mention of it on this thread nor on the Special Offers page

Please also check ticket 30596 :)

Yes all prizes are recurring.

In the meantime, the full 384 GB of ram has been rented for this promotion.
    What is still available for order is a SSD server with 32 GB Ram for 12,99 € / month: https://panel.haendler.it/offer/39/order

As for your problem with the payment, unfortunately I could not reconstruct that and therefore asked my test users to subject the payment process to more tests so that we can reconstruct and fix the problem.

• @GameTownProjects said:

@jmgcaguicla said:
    Are all offers recurring? I don't see any mention of it on this thread nor on the Special Offers page

Please also check ticket 30596 :)

Yes all prizes are recurring.

In the meantime, the full 384 GB of ram has been rented for this promotion.
    What is still available for order is a SSD server with 32 GB Ram for 12,99 € / month: https://panel.haendler.it/offer/39/order

As for your problem with the payment, unfortunately I could not reconstruct that and therefore asked my test users to subject the payment process to more tests so that we can reconstruct and fix the problem.

I'll reply here since I can no longer access the ticket (not receiving the reset password email), are there other payment methods? I was hoping to grab something but the only payment method I see is PayPal and as mentioned in the ticket it is currently failing.

You can simply reply to the tickets by e-mail.

The password reset function in the panel, as well as the helpdesk portal (https://helpdesk.haendler.it) worked fine for me with a gmail.com address. Did you check your spam folder?

• @GameTownProjects said:
    You can simply reply to the tickets by e-mail.

The password reset function in the panel, as well as the helpdesk portal (https://helpdesk.haendler.it) worked fine for me with a gmail.com address. Did you check your spam folder?

Don't receive anything when resetting from the helpdesk, resetting from the panel works but then the helpdesk doesn't accept the panel credentials. ¯_(ツ)_/¯

Anyhoo, I replied to the ticket via email. Hoping for a favorable response. :)

• AlwaysSkintAlwaysSkint Member
    edited January 2021

A heads up.
    My VPS got suspended (and went offline) last night through non-payment. I had received no emails as a reminder of the renewal date and with "other things on the go" didn't realise it was already the time to renew.
    I still had credit, so extended the VPS for a month but it took quite a few attempts and about 30 minutes before the VPS finally came back online. (I dare say that having it set for automatic extension would have prevented this downtime.)
    Fortunately, the VPS isn't being used for live sites and is currently a site testbed.
    Forewarned is forearmed. :|

edited January 2021

@AlwaysSkint said:
    I still had credit, so extended the VPS for a month but it took quite a few attempts and about 30 minutes before the VPS finally came back online. (I dare say that having it set for automatic extension would have prevented this downtime.)

Changing the boot order or skipping the network boot manually helps here.

Why there are currently more messages that no reminders are sent will be checked in the course of the day.
    PS: Do you have auto extend enabled? We ourselves use the function for all our systems and have had no more problems here in recent months.

Thanked by 1AlwaysSkint
  • AlwaysSkintAlwaysSkint Member
    edited January 2021

@GameTownProjects said: Changing the boot order or skipping the network boot manually helps here.

Actually, I sussed that I still had an minimal ISO mounted and once I unmounted, it booted up fine. So I guess this wasn't coincidental. ;)

@GameTownProjects said: Why there are currently more messages that no reminders are sent will be checked in the course of the day.
    PS: Do you have auto extend enabled?

Glad that you're looking into it.
    No, as mentioned auto extend isn't set (until I'm convinced on keeping the service ;) ).

• @AlwaysSkint said: No, as mentioned auto extend isn't set (until I'm convinced on keeping the service ;) ).

Maybe if auto extend isn't set, then they don't remind you? (There would be some logic in this.)

Thanked by 1AlwaysSkint

@angstrom said:

@AlwaysSkint said: No, as mentioned auto extend isn't set (until I'm convinced on keeping the service ;) ).

Maybe if auto extend isn't set, then they don't remind you? (There would be some logic in this.)

If this is the case, it is an error caused by my stupidity.
    But it is possible.

• angstromangstrom Moderator
    edited January 2021

@GameTownProjects said:

@angstrom said:

@AlwaysSkint said: No, as mentioned auto extend isn't set (until I'm convinced on keeping the service ;) ).

If this is the case, it is an error caused by my stupidity.
    But it is possible.

I agree that a reminder would be nice independently of whether auto extend is set or not

Thanked by 2brueggus webcraft