Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

I am looking for a KVM VPS offer in US with good CPU/RAM and Price
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

I am looking for a KVM VPS offer in US with good CPU/RAM and Price

edited December 2020 in Requests

Hello all providers.

I am looking for a good KVM VPS offer in US for my startup.

• CPU: I need 4 or more CPU core with at least 3Ghz
  • RAM: 6GB or more
  • Disk: NVMe 60+ GB
  • 1GB+ Port speed

I've lost $60 at Hosthate accident order and unable to pay much at this time.

I hope some provider can give me a good deals for this holiday.

I will promo your services on my home page/featured on directory page as long as I host with you.

Thanks
TOM

Comments

• If you won't budge on hardware spec and price, perhaps only this might fit:

https://www.lowendtalk.com/discussion/168827/maxkvm-network-updates-with-christmas-and-new-year-offers-2020/p1

Thanked by 1webmasteroffers
  • Check out the deals we offer here. An example below:

4 CPU
    8 GB RAM
    60 GB NVMe Storage
    3 TB Bandwidth
    DDOS Protection

$10/month with coupon THANKFULHALFOFF

You can get more discounts for 3 months, 6 months and 1 year.

https://www.wiredblade.com/ControlPanel/AddVPS

Thanked by 1webmasteroffers
  • @WiredBlade What is the CPU speed?

Thanks

• Is it 2Ghz ? I see your Tweet, it's low cpu clock speed

• FAT32FAT32 Administrator, Deal Compiler Extraordinaire

@webmasteroffers said:
    Is it 2Ghz ? I see your Tweet, it's low cpu clock speed

Honestly CPU Clock speed is not everything, it highly depends on your use cases

• @FAT32 said:

@webmasteroffers said:

I use it for LEMP server with Wordpress websites. The better CPU gives better speed and performance in my experience.

• edited December 2020

Well in my opinion you won't find difference between 4 core CPU and single core CPU, also between 6GB ram and 1GB ram if your visitor is under 80000 per days..

• yoursunnyyoursunny Member, IPv6 Advocate

@FAT32 said:

@webmasteroffers said:

I'd rather take 600 MHz cores where I'm allowed to use 100% all the time instead of > 3 GHz Ryzens where I could get suspended for using "too much".
    It's not fun having to write apps that throttles its own CPU usage or configure cpulimit to do so. I'd rather the hypervisor do it for me, which is likely more efficient.

The worst is a provider that refuses to clarify what's the acceptable CPU percentage. They could, at any time, claim my usage is "too high" and suspend my box.
    Everyone is complaining about Virmach, but at least they have a clear 33% CPU policy.

• @chocolateshirt said:
    Well in my opinion you won't find difference between 4 core CPU and single core CPU, also between 6GB ram and 1GB ram if your visitor is under 80000 per days..

You're wrong, I am not a newbie

@webmasteroffers said:

I use it for LEMP server with Wordpress websites. The better CPU gives better speed and performance in my experience.

It's time to ditch the WordPress virus.
    Static site generators are more efficient.

@chocolateshirt said:

Using static site generators, it'll be possible to serve 80000 page views with just 600 MHz CPU. Fast disk or enough RAM to buffer hot pages is preferred.

I only have 300 page views on most days, but I spent all the RAM on delivering push-ups

Thanked by 1chocolateshirt
  • Hosthate accident ????????????
    what????????

• JasonMJasonM Member
    edited December 2020

@webmasteroffers said: I use it for LEMP server with Wordpress websites. The better CPU gives better speed and performance in my experience.

Yup agree, I moved my Wordpress site from provider offering 2.2 GHz CPU to another provider offering 3.6 GHz CPU which resulted in fast loading of Wordpress sites (un-cached) and lower TTFB milliseconds.

• @coolgoole said:
    Hosthate accident ????????????
    what????????

Out of topic, but you can read his history here:
    https://www.lowendtalk.com/profile/comments/webmasteroffers

• I am still looking for cold storage on the dark side of our moon. Maybe on Black Friday 2050 I will get it for cheap.

• @chocolateshirt said:

@coolgoole said:
    Hosthate accident ????????????
    what????????

Out of topic, but you can read his history here:
    https://www.lowendtalk.com/profile/comments/webmasteroffers

thank you
    LOL

@default said:
    I am still looking for cold storage on the dark side of our moon. Maybe on Black Friday 2050 I will get it for cheap.

If Antarctica is cold enough for you:

order

Largest plan has 50GB disk.
    Free trial available with YABS pre-installed.

I have no intention to establish a colony data center on the moon though. Matt Damon is already on Mars. I have to go further to, e.g. Jupiter.

• @yoursunny said:

@default said:
    I am still looking for cold storage on the dark side of our moon. Maybe on Black Friday 2050 I will get it for cheap.

order

I have no intention to establish a colony data center on the moon though. Matt Damon is already on Mars. I have to go further to, e.g. Jupiter.

Your Antarctica location is surprisingly good. The speed is great so far, and CPU performs awesome (because of all that cold air). Thank you for this Christmas offer.

PS: When you get some colocation to dark side of moon, please announce here too. It will sell fast, and I really don't want to miss it.

Thanked by 1yoursunny
  • @yoursunny said:

@default said:

order

You horses arse 😂 You got me

Thanked by 1yoursunny
  • We could get you sorted out on our new performance range in LA:
    8GB RAM, 80GB NVMe, 4 Cores (3.4GHz+ E-2278G), 6TB Monthly bandwidth. Comes in at $20 per month.

Order link

• edited December 2020

@WSCallum said:
    We could get you sorted out on our new performance range in LA:
    8GB RAM, 80GB NVMe, 4 Cores (3.4GHz+ E-2278G), 6TB Monthly bandwidth. Comes in at $20 per month.

Order link

Thanks. Very good offer. However, I forgot to tell, my budget is max $12/month with monthly payment.

• WSCallumWSCallum Member
    edited December 2020

@webmasteroffers said:

@WSCallum said:
    We could get you sorted out on our new performance range in LA:

Order link

Thanks. Very good offer. However, I forgot to tell, my budget is max $12/month with monthly payment.

If you can cut down your requirements slightly the 4GB RAM package comes in at $10 per month with 40GB NVMe. I can throw in promo code CLOUD20 which gives 20% off making it $8 per month.

Best we can do on that sort of hardware.

• @yoursunny said:

@default said:

order

This is very creative.
    Keep the /p coming.

Thanked by 1yoursunny
  • HostEONSHostEONS Member, Patron Provider

@webmasteroffers said:
    Hello all providers.

• 1GB+ Port speed

I will promo your services on my home page/featured on directory page as long as I host with you.

Thanks
    TOM

We can offering something similar to your requirements:

AMD Ryzen CPU Core (3.5+ Ghz): 6
    RAM: 6 GB
    Disk: 100 GB NVME
    BW: 6 TB (@1 Gbit)

$24 per month

https://my.hosteons.com/cart.php?gid=22

• spectraipspectraip Member, Patron Provider
    edited December 2020

@webmasteroffers said:
    Hello all providers.

• 1GB+ Port speed

Thanks
    TOM

Hi Tom,

In Amsterdam, Netherlands, we can offer this VPS:

VPS X8
    €12.50 per month

8 GB DDR4 RAM
    4 CPU cores
    200 GB SSD (NVMe)
    20 TB bandwidth

Order here

We have VPS nodes with AMD Ryzen 9 3900X CPUs (3.8 GHz, 4.6 GHz turbo). You can contact us so we can deploy your VPS at one of our Ryzen nodes.

• @webmasteroffers said:
    @WiredBlade What is the CPU speed?

Thanks

The processors are Xeon based at least 2.6 Ghz or higher.

• @webmasteroffers said:

The 2.0 Ghz you see in our Tweet is not for VPS. That's the Dual Xeon E5-2650 2.0 Ghz 16 cores 32 threads dedicated server on sale for $49.99/month. That's the entire physical server. We generally use Intel Xeon based E5-2690v3 or better for VPS hosts since they provide more cores and better memory performance. The new VPS hosts we have added during the second half of this year are all Intel Scalable processor based.

We offer enablement of CPU pass-through model as well if your VPS needs direct access to the processor cores.

• I will recommend going for TheStack. Right now they are providing New Year OFFER as well for VPS Server Hosting. Use this coupon code to avail the discount: NEWYEAROFFER25. Website: thestack.net

• @rahul1993 said:
    I will recommend going for TheStack. Right now they are providing New Year OFFER as well for VPS Server Hosting. Use this coupon code to avail the discount: NEWYEAROFFER25. Website: thestack.net

do not get the stack! its bottom of the barrel cc trash. lost my data many times not to mention other major problems

• I got the VPS from Hosthatch, MaxKVM and Nexusbytes. Enough VPS for this year.

Thanks everyone

Thanked by 2seriesn Ganonk
  • DataIdeas-JoshDataIdeas-Josh Member, Patron Provider

dang.. I missed this.