Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

VIRMACH Panel Invalid vserverid or username
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

VIRMACH Panel Invalid vserverid or username

Key67Key67 Member
edited December 2020 in Help

I have a VPS at virmach.com.
I found out on 11/29/ 2020 that the server could not access the VPS Control Panel.
Click to display Invalid vserverid or username.

And submitted Ticket at the first time.
https://s3.ax1x.com/2020/12/18/rJUvzq.jpg
The first time they didn't solve the problem. I think it was because my description was not detailed. I continued to issue several times later.And photos are attached.

But got the reply...

Especially this Sales & Management named Soheil G. His reply I want to play negative five stars.

For such a long time, the problem has not been solved. Even more than a week ago,my server went down and couldn't access the Panel to reinstall.
Most interestingly, during my VPS outage. I was prompted to abuse it twice. Can I use it?

Not only before, I got a reply from Soheil G.

Is it your technical support if you don't solve the problem, delay it for dozens of days, and get a refund?

I'd like to ask Soheil G. and VIRMACH,Ticket #783655,The VPS Control Panel still doesn't open , when did you solve the problem for me?

Comments

• FAT32FAT32 Administrator, Deal Compiler Extraordinaire

Can I ask you 2 questions first?

1. Is your name really Qfgf hjyj? That's a name I never seen in any languages before.
    2. Who is VirMatch?
    Thanked by 2yoursunny ariq01
  • About popcorn

• ViridWebViridWeb Member, Host Rep

That's looks like your VPS not exist or deleted.

Or the VPS id on their WHMCS doesn't not match with their solusvm

Thanked by 1Key67
  • MJJ incoming.

Thanked by 2yoursunny ariq01
  • @ViridWeb said:

Yes, this should not be an isolated phenomenon.
    I believe Virmach should be able to solve the problem slowly.
    reference:https://www.hostloc.com/forum.php?mod=viewthread&tid=785199

Thanked by 1Key67
  • Key67Key67 Member
    edited December 2020

@ViridWeb said:

I think so. My VPS is actually available. I'm confused about why virmach doesn't solve it.The problem now is that I can't use it

• If your ability to accurately type a username is as good as your ability to spell the 7-letter name of your provider in the thread title, trouble is expected.

Thanked by 1yoursunny
  • @Key67 said:

@ViridWeb said:

I think so. My VPS is actually available. I'm confused about why virmatch doesn't solve it.The problem now is that I can't use it

The match of vir just deleted your server.

Thanked by 1yoursunny
  • @LTniger said:

@Key67 said:

@ViridWeb said:

I think so. My VPS is actually available. I'm confused about why virmatch doesn't solve it.The problem now is that I can't use it

???

• @Key67 said:

@LTniger said:

@Key67 said:

@ViridWeb said:

???

!!! MJJ

• VirMachVirMach Member, Patron Provider

You spammed us 7 tickets regarding a special, the same single $3.90 a year package, more specifically something we requested people not to create tickets about. I understand maybe you missed this message, but that means there should be one ticket.

On top of that, all your information is clearly fake. You also clearly purchased this account from someone else, as it's flagged on our end as multiple accounts. In fact, it definitely seems like you recently purchased this account from someone else since this is a 2019 special, and you recently essentially reset your password, changed IP addresses. You re-installed the OS after this, so clearly the vserverid is not missing and in your screenshot it even displays the controls underneath it, and I can verify it's clearly attached/working so none of that would be possible if vserverid was actually missing. I understand maybe you still got that error, but I don't see what you did or why you'd see it specifically in that fashion as you are the only person reporting it that way.

As you also mentioned, our system also logged you utilizing high CPU which would absolutely not happen unless it was being used, so your service is clearly not down. You didn't really address these, other than with something you seem to maybe have cut out from your screenshots (translated below, although I do recognize the "Chāo nǐ mā" even though it doesn't translate well.

Stupid? It's been down for a week! Super your mother?

Of course, it seems like you still feel like you have been wronged. You still created a ticket, and this thread. I will not bill you for the ticket that's clearly at this point outside of the support offered with your special, but it seems like you have not had the opportunity to realize that the Debian 8 template you tried installing is clearly going into kernel panic because it's on a 7GB (most likely originally 5GB OVZ) disk and 192MB RAM package, thus causing it to crash/reboot, cause high CPU usage, and generally be inaccessible.

This is me booting your VPS from the client area:

And this is your VPS going into kernel panic:

And this is me refunding you:

And this is me closing your new ticket:

Customers like you are the reason people have to wait much longer to receive a response. It is not fair to others. We have to go through people creating multiple tickets about "issues" caused by requiring full management on a limited support special. We cannot provide this level of management on special offers, and frankly even someone purchasing an SSD32G is not welcome to spam our ticket system.

The money is returned, and the VPS is in a suspended state. It's clearly never installed correctly and does not have any important data on it, but just in case, I did not terminate it. Have a great day, and if you do have data let us know and we'll help you retrieve it.

• :D epic

• Wow, just wow.

• brueggusbrueggus Member, IPv6 Advocate

Thanked by 1ariq01
  • DPDP Administrator, The Domain Guy

Gotta give it up for OP's enthusiasm :joy:

• @thedp said:
    Gotta give it up for OP's enthusiasm :joy:

They got bombed with @VirMach response..

• solved :lol:

• The money is returned, and the VPS is in a suspended state. It's clearly never installed correctly and does not have any important data on it, but just in case, I did not terminate it. Have a great day, and if you do have data let us know and we'll help you retrieve it.

Big Boss as usual

• @VirMach said:
    You spammed us 7 tickets regarding a special, the same single $3.90 a year package, more specifically something we requested people not to create tickets about. I understand maybe you missed this message, but that means there should be one ticket.

On top of that, all your information is clearly fake. You also clearly purchased this account from someone else, as it's flagged on our end as multiple accounts. In fact, it definitely seems like you recently purchased this account from someone else since this is a 2019 special, and you recently essentially reset your password, changed IP addresses. You re-installed the OS after this, so clearly the vserverid is not missing and in your screenshot it even displays the controls underneath it, and I can verify it's clearly attached/working so none of that would be possible if vserverid was actually missing. I understand maybe you still got that error, but I don't see what you did or why you'd see it specifically in that fashion as you are the only person reporting it that way.

As you also mentioned, our system also logged you utilizing high CPU which would absolutely not happen unless it was being used, so your service is clearly not down. You didn't really address these, other than with something you seem to maybe have cut out from your screenshots (translated below, although I do recognize the "Chāo nǐ mā" even though it doesn't translate well.

Stupid? It's been down for a week! Super your mother?

Of course, it seems like you still feel like you have been wronged. You still created a ticket, and this thread. I will not bill you for the ticket that's clearly at this point outside of the support offered with your special, but it seems like you have not had the opportunity to realize that the Debian 8 template you tried installing is clearly going into kernel panic because it's on a 7GB (most likely originally 5GB OVZ) disk and 192MB RAM package, thus causing it to crash/reboot, cause high CPU usage, and generally be inaccessible.

This is me booting your VPS from the client area:

And this is your VPS going into kernel panic:

And this is me refunding you:

And this is me closing your new ticket:

Customers like you are the reason people have to wait much longer to receive a response. It is not fair to others. We have to go through people creating multiple tickets about "issues" caused by requiring full management on a limited support special. We cannot provide this level of management on special offers, and frankly even someone purchasing an SSD32G is not welcome to spam our ticket system.

The money is returned, and the VPS is in a suspended state. It's clearly never installed correctly and does not have any important data on it, but just in case, I did not terminate it. Have a great day, and if you do have data let us know and we'll help you retrieve it.

'The technical support on lowendtalk is really efficient.Big Boss as usual.'

• @VirMach said: SSD32G

What? Free? Where?

• edited December 2020

@imok said:

@VirMach said: SSD32G

What? Free? Where?

I believe this is during BF 2018/Easter

• Just glorious. I’m going to create 8 high priority tickets to say thank you for the entertainment.

Thanked by 1yoursunny
  • yoursunnyyoursunny Member, IPv6 Advocate

@isunbejo said:
    About popcorn

@cablepick said:
    Just glorious. I’m going to create 8 high priority tickets to say thank you for the entertainment.

How many high priority tickets for a free popcorn machine?

• @VirMach said:

Why don't you just ignore this kind of tickets, and focus on those SINGLE ticket about pending machine...

• DPDP Administrator, The Domain Guy

@kairee said:

@VirMach said:

Why don't you just ignore this kind of tickets, and focus on those SINGLE ticket about pending machine...

Pretty sure that there isn't just a single ticket about pending machines, so yeah.