Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Shoutouts to HostHatch!
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Shoutouts to HostHatch!

mmuyskensmmuyskens Member, Host Rep

I've picked up a Black Friday promo with them last year on a 1TB storage VPS for backups.

It's been so smooth I forgot about it.... until it was suspended today for being late on payment.

Whoops! Paid and back in business!

Comments

• Alr.

• what?

• nfnnfn Veteran

Hi, I'm in the same boat, just waiting for a response from @hosthatch or @Abdullah
    Hope I can get it reactivated, mine was deleted!
    Ticket #355934
    Thanks!

• mmuyskensmmuyskens Member, Host Rep

@coolgoole said:
    what?

Just reviewing a solid service. That's all.

• Indeed very solid service, haven't gotten anything this year, but still playing around with my 2018 BF specials :-)

Thanked by 2mmuyskens hosthatch
  • True. Customers are now happy. Things have settled down.

Congratulations @hosthatch !!!

Thanked by 1mmuyskens
  • hosthatchhosthatch Patron Provider, Top Host, Veteran

@nfn said:
    Hi, I'm in the same boat, just waiting for a response from @hosthatch or @Abdullah
    Ticket #355934
    Thanks!

We keep the servers for 14 days after the due date before removing them (we can keep them for longer if notified). We can't restore them after they are already removed, sorry :(

If you have an open ticket, you will get a response there about this.

And glad to see people happy!

Thanked by 3nfn lentro RedSox
  • nfnnfn Veteran
    edited December 2020

@hosthatch said:

@nfn said:
    Ticket #355934
    Thanks!

We keep the servers for 14 days after the due date before removing them (we can keep them for longer if notified). We can't restore them after they are already removed, sorry :(

If you have an open ticket, you will get a response there about this.

And glad to see people happy!

Hi, I don't need to be restored to the same state, just need them to be reactivated.
    Can this be done?

Edit: the invoice was available for payment with a late fee and I made the payment.

Thanks

@nfn said:
    Hi, I don't need to be restored to the same state, just need them to be reactivated.
    Can this be done?

Edit: the invoice was available for payment with a late fee and I made the payment.

Thanks

Most likely, yes, please wait for a response in your ticket :)

Thanked by 1nfn
  • nfnnfn Veteran

@hosthatch said:

@nfn said:
    Can this be done?

Thanks

Most likely, yes, please wait for a response in your ticket :)

Glad to ear that!
    Amazing service for my small site!
    Thanks for you help! 👍

Thanked by 1hosthatch
  • I have a storage box with hosthatch, very solid service, very happy.

Thanked by 1brueggus
  • Been a customer for 2+ years, no complaints. When they say premium network, it shows.

Thanked by 1brueggus
  • WebProjectWebProject Host Rep, Veteran
    edited December 2020

@mmuyskens said:
    . until it was suspended today for being late on payment.

One good question: how provider can be at fault if you / someone forgot to pay the bills? Normal practice within X days to restore account if customer still care about VPS account and paid bill within X days.

• lentrolentro Member, Host Rep

@WebProject said:

@mmuyskens said:
    . until it was suspended today for being late on payment.

One good question: how provider can be at fault if you / someone forgot to pay the bills? Normal practice within X days to restore account if customer still care about VPS account and paid bill within X days.

@mmuyskens is just happy that he forgot to renew an amazing deal, and he's got it back :)

@WebProject said:

I don't think the OP was putting any blame on the provider (us in this case) :)

• seriesnseriesn Member
    edited December 2020

@hosthatch said:

@WebProject said:

Lucky you. I am sitting on a negative trust pilot review for the same exact reason -.-. Op is a good person.

Thanked by 2hosthatch JabJab
    edited December 2020

@seriesn said:

@hosthatch said:

@WebProject said:

Lucky you. I am sitting on a negative trust pilot review for the same exact reason -.-. Op is a good person.

I mean.... we all have our...bad days

Thanked by 1seriesn
  • nfnnfn Veteran

In my case, I saw the invoices but forget for a couple days after the alerts.
    I only have good things to say about @hosthatch for these 3 years with then.
    The late payment is only my fault.

• yes @hosthatch are awesome guys.

consider me a fanboi ^^ - though... one needs to be around all blackfriday weekend to get the real deals no one else offers ;-)

never needed their support other then grabbing and setting up these specials

so, I don't f*cking care if they need a bit longer to answer YOUR stupid question about _you_ not being able to properly handle _your_ UNMANAGED service _you_ bought from them...

Thanked by 1RedSox
  • I've been using @hosthatch for over a year now and my only regret is that I didn't notice them earlier. Absolutely stellar services even if this blackfriday several people got butthurt for missing out on some incredible deals.
    If you're looking for a stable provider with great hardware performance and an awesome network, that's been in business for years then you must give them a try.

@hosthatch said:

@WebProject said:

It was clearly my mistake forgetting to pay for it. I'm glad you suspended it and didn't terminate it lol

Thanked by 1WebProject
  • Such a great review :D

@sonic said:
    Such a great review :D

My favorite part is how I couldn't even give kudos without someone jumping in here with their ticket ID.

• Finally, all my boxes have been delivered with working IPv6 and Private IPs at all locations. For the production grade reliability, stability and terrific VFM that they offer, I certainly didn't mind waiting a few extra days for them to fix a couple of niggling network related issues that they encountered while setting up these new nodes :grin:

10/10 all around!

Thanked by 1chocolateshirt