Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Need completely whitelabel domain reseller
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Need completely whitelabel domain reseller

I need a whitelabel domain reseller program for whmcs. I am currently using namesilo as a reseller of domains but when we search the domains on whois then my clients get to know that I resold the domains from namesilo. I resell at a higher price so my client's start asking for refund.
I want a domain reseller whose details are not shown on whois at all or the details of my own company appear.
Resellerclub provides this service but I wanted to search for more such programs like them.

Comments

• mmuyskensmmuyskens Member, Host Rep

I believe ResellerClub supports this, best to check with them though.

• @mmuyskens said:

I already mentioned resellerclub supports this but I am looking for more registrars.

• @sehgalsid said:

@mmuyskens said:

I already mentioned resellerclub supports this but I am looking for more registrars.

Create your own registrar..

• mmuyskensmmuyskens Member, Host Rep

Ah my bad. There's some that allow you to but like "Services Provided By: Blah" for example into the whois, but they still show as the registrar. You may consider eNom? eNom sells at ridiculous prices to the public, so if your customers see it - they will still think they are getting a discount.

• @chocolateshirt said:

@sehgalsid said:

@mmuyskens said:

Create your own registrar..

Not so rich :(

• @sehgalsid said:
    I need a whitelabel domain reseller program for whmcs. I am currently using namesilo as a reseller of domains but when we search the domains on whois then my clients get to know that I resold the domains from namesilo. I resell at a higher price so my client's start asking for refund.
    I want a domain reseller whose details are not shown on whois at all or the details of my own company appear.
    Resellerclub provides this service but I wanted to search for more such programs like them.

i think netearthone shows higher prices for retail and their reseller price is different

• Netearthone

They want resellers and not end users to there registration prices for end users are ridiculous and quite cheap for resellers

• hrd.pl <- A lot of friends use it. Your company will be in whois if you want.
    domeny.tv
    domainmaker.pl

• There is no completely whitelabel reseller registrar. If you want one, you can go to ICANN and make become a registrar. This is not cheap though.

• titustitus Member
    edited December 2020

The problem is, lot of end user (like me) trust only in the ICANN accredited registrars. The reason is, the generic bad experiences. For example (some reason): lot of small reseller disappear within a few years (or faster), and if they do it without warning, You must contact (and maybe "fight") directly with the real registrar to cooperate with You: give a control to your own domain, or provide a transfer code, etc. Lot of reseller can't provide competitive prices than the big and cheap accredited registrars, for example: Namesilo, Porkbun, Bookmyname, etc. Lot of 'reseller program' provide better prices only if You sell big quantity from the names (quantity discount). But difficult to reach the high sale volumens with the basic prices. Some reseller program have a monthly or yearly 'membership' fee, therefore some popular domain extension (4-5) is really cheap, but other extensions more expensive than other 'basic' registrar.

OpenProvider maybe looks like interesting (but I haven't experience with them):
    https://openprovider.com

• It all depends on the region(TLD) you want to use. as mentioned earlier ResellerClub can do the trick for you. Enom will not show your company name etc as a registrar but public prices are much higher than in your reseller account. For UK domains, you can use Nominet. In fact, there are various services with different prices so better to double-check those, ask for a quote to compare them, etc.

• My client lost his .biz domain even after paying the invoice at register.com

The domain is showing a parking Page. The support department says that the domain got deleted and bought by someone else. Their billing system sucks and it didn't consider the invoice as paid. But while chatting with an agent, they agreed that the invoice was paid. Whom to contact now??

• yoursunnyyoursunny Member, IPv6 Advocate

@titus said:
    The problem is, lot of end user (like me) trust only in the ICANN accredited registrars. The reason is, the generic bad experiences. For example (some reason): lot of small reseller disappear within a few years (or faster), and if they do it without warning, You must contact (and maybe "fight") directly with the real registrar to cooperate with You: give a control to your own domain, or provide a transfer code, etc.

I increasingly feel uneasy for having transferred my 15-year-old .com domain to a reseller. They don't support domain locks, and their parent registrar only speaks Turkish…
    Maybe I'd move it back after 60-day period is over.

Thanked by 1titus
  • @yoursunny said: They don't support domain locks, and their parent registrar only speaks Turkish…

I know the one you mean and I am in the process of signing up as a reseller with them. In some senses they do leave too much up to the reseller but they have the capacity for resellers to offer a client their own CP, domain privacy is free but you have to turn it on, they do indeed support domain locks but again it is up to the reseller.

You can have a perfectly genuine, open and ethical relationship with your clients, from what I can gather. But you don't have to and I imagine some would exploit that and others simply not understand how much is within their own gift.

Anyway, I'll be able to offer feedback in a while provided somebody prompts to remind me. I'm only going by a mixture of what I've read from their site and their answers to my questions so far.

• yoursunnyyoursunny Member, IPv6 Advocate

@dominame said:

@yoursunny said: They don't support domain locks, and their parent registrar only speaks Turkish…

I know the one you mean and I am in the process of signing up as a reseller with them. In some senses they do leave too much up to the reseller but they have the capacity for resellers to offer a client their own CP, domain privacy is free but you have to turn it on, they do indeed support domain locks but again it is up to the reseller.

You can have a perfectly genuine, open and ethical relationship with your clients, from what I can gather. But you don't have to and I imagine some would exploit that and others simply not understand how much is within their own gift.

I'm not saying the reseller I'm currently using is a scam. They are just new to selling domains and I'll give them a chance.
    There was a WHOIS error initially and they worked hard to get it resolved in a few hours.

https://www.lowendtalk.com/discussion/comment/3187429/#Comment_3187429

In 2009, a Chinese reseller wanted me to pay ¥36 before transferring out the domain, because I enjoyed ¥36 of discounts when my domain was with them and I didn't buy their shared hosting (not required in their ToS).
    I spent an hour on the phone explaining ICANN rules before they agreed to give me the transfer codes without charging me.
    Now that would be borderline scamming.

• GD among others now put a condition in their ToS regarding some domain TLDs whereby if you take advantage of a first year discount the second year is expensive enough to make the whole deal more expensive than paying standard rate one year at a time.

Sounds as though your reseller is pretty ethical. Give 'em a bit of time to find their way around and I daresay they'll end up being a pretty good supplier longer term.