Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Lowendbox not replying? - Page 2
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Lowendbox not replying?

2»

Comments

• GoodHostingGoodHosting Member
    edited September 2013

@Jack said:
    Whos that with then

Servermania and BudgetVM

@MonsteR said:
    Jack HardCloud Wonder if we get a server from CC and share it with all our companys in the Company details would we get posted? :D

Posted is thinking of to much, maybe even a reply? lol :/

• @concerto49 said:
    Why don't you all do an experiment and see if purchasing a server @ Colocrossing speeds things up :p

Haha well said!

• @HardCloud said:
    Posted is thinking of to much, maybe even a reply? lol :/

Yeah a reply would be nice. :( Just imagine if your data center took months/weeks to reply to support? :o

• @MonsteR said:
    Yeah a reply would be nice. :( Just imagine if your data center took months/weeks to reply to support? :o

You need an IP nulled, you keep getting DDoS'd through out waiting for a response for over 20 days then when they reply they terminate you for abuse :/

• GoodHostingGoodHosting Member
    edited September 2013

@Jack said:
    CC nulls IPs for you and tells you later no need to worry about that with them.

CC's a rip. And BudgetVM + servermania + any decent host pretty much does.

• @HardCloud said:
    You need an IP nulled, you keep getting DDoS'd through out waiting for a response >for over 20 days then when they reply they terminate you for abuse :/

That would suck, I guess were redundant in our LA DC's as our switch auto nulls when an IP is DDoS'd, and with our new Black Lotus collo I think we should pretty much manage to filter most attacks, But im sure they can null if it gets to big or uses to much bw, But the data centers still reply normally within the hour normally 20 mins.

• @MonsteR said:
    That would suck, I guess were redundant in our LA DC's as our switch auto nulls when an IP is DDoS'd, and with our new Black Lotus collo I think we should pretty much manage to filter most attacks, But im sure they can null if it gets to big or uses to much bw, But the data centers still reply normally within the hour normally 20 mins.

Yeah most half decent providers offer good support. Servermania reply to my tickets within 10-15 mins.

• MonsteRMonsteR Member
    edited September 2013

@HardCloud said:

Yeah I am actually loving servermania's custom panel and there live updating ticket system, I have a cloud vps with them seems pretty nice so far.

• MonsteRMonsteR Member
    edited September 2013

@Jack said:

Not sure, Can you still debug WHMCS licenses as thought they fixed that. Also the whois on servermania is Kevin Blanchard so it doesn't look like thats the same person as servermania.

• PatrickPatrick Member
    edited September 2013

@MonsteR said:
    Not sure, Can you still debug WHMCS licenses thought they fixed that. Also the who is on servermania is Kevin Blanchard so it doesn't look like thats servermania.

It is, proven and ignored and they're continued to be allowed to post on LEB even though they're the same company.

Thanked by 1DeletedUser
  • @INIZ said:
    It is, proven and ignored and they're continued to be allowed to post on LEB even though they're the same company.

wow lol, How many websites does one person need, Having like 8 hosting companys seems a little weird.

• Hmm that's interesting, arwell. I love their support and their nodes. So i'm going to stay with them.

• Do I have to spill the beans and say that Servermania hosts in Colocrossing? :p

• MonsteRMonsteR Member
    edited September 2013

@concerto49 said:
    Do I have to spill the beans and say that Servermania hosts in Colocrossing? :p

Just no.... you ruined it :( lol

• @Jack said:

They're single homed to ColoCogent???

• @DomainBop said:
    They're single homed to ColoCogent???

Of course, if that's the only provider they use... Singlehomed to a provider doesn't mean redundancy, as CC has a bunch of transit providers.

• RadiRadi Host Rep, Veteran

@concerto49 said:
    Do I have to spill the beans and say that Servermania hosts in Colocrossing? :p

I was gonna post that.