Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

RIPE NCC Certified Professionals Vouchers FREE
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

RIPE NCC Certified Professionals Vouchers FREE

swedendedicatedswedendedicated Member, Host Rep
edited December 2020 in Offers

We have several vouchers for the following exams:

https://www.ripe.net/support/certified-professionals/ripe-database-associate-exam/ripe-database-associate-exam

https://www.ripe.net/support/certified-professionals/ipv6-fundamentals-analyst-exam/ipv6-fundamentals-analyst-exam

Students following a bachelor/master course are preferred as are young professionals. Proof of enrollment/employment is required as well as a letter stating why you should receive this voucher en conduct the course.

If more suitable applicants contact us, we'll conduct a lottery to determine the winners.

Please send inquires and application to our email, info swedendedicated com including why you should be given the voucher, thanks and good luck.

I hope this topic is in the right category :smile:

Comments

• How to get in touch with you? Via PM?

• swedendedicatedswedendedicated Member, Host Rep

@d0m1234 said:
    How to get in touch with you? Via PM?

Please contact info at swedendedicated com thanks.

Thanked by 1d0m1234
  • Northern Europe is a great continent, it can resist the domineering dmca of the United States. Many Chinese people need Swedish vps at a reasonable price, just like the previous offer, but I have not seen it after waiting for a year. . .

• @michealm said:
    Northern Europe is a great continent

Except, of course, that it isn’t a continent.

Also, it is worth noticing that connections from Northern Europe to China are anything but optimized.

Thanked by 1raindog308
  • @debaser said:

@michealm said:
    Northern Europe is a great continent

Except, of course, that it isn’t a continent.

Also, it is worth noticing that connections from Northern Europe to China are anything but optimized.

China's network traffic is congested on the Sino-US submarine optical cable, and Northern Europe is a good alternative.

• swedendedicatedswedendedicated Member, Host Rep

All vouchers have been given, congrats and good luck.

@michealm said:
    Northern Europe is a great continent, it can resist the domineering dmca of the United States. Many Chinese people need Swedish vps at a reasonable price, just like the previous offer, but I have not seen it after waiting for a year. . .

Maybe we'll have nice offers in 2021 for vps, but we had the offer for a long time last time!

Thanked by 2d0m1234 benj0x
  • dfroedfroe Member, Host Rep

Thanks @swedendedicated for this great idea!
    So I guess you received more applications than vouchers available?

For you folks who didn't win in the lottery, I will throw in a few more vouchers!

This second round works similiar. Students and young professionals are preferred, proof required, as well as a few sentences why you want this voucher. Hint: Just because it's free doesn't count. ;)

Send me your application within the next three days via PM and if you are lucky you will get one of my vouchers shortly which can be redeemed until December 31st.

These RIPE courses are quite well made with useful information. Some preparation is recommended and I would rate the proctored online exam medium-challenging. But if you take it seriously, it's really a good thing. Thanks also to the RIPE training team!

Thanked by 2ariq01 benj0x
  • RickBakkrRickBakkr Member, Patron Provider, LIR
    edited December 2020

@dfroe said: For you folks who didn't win in the lottery, I will throw in a few more vouchers!

One left here, happy to give it away to someone motivated and willing to polish his Linkedin/ CV/ whatever :)

Same terms as above.

• Hi @RickBakkr i'm going to ask, is that a voucher of learning course (with preparation) and exam or only exam?

• emreemre Member, LIR

Hello,

I also got 3 vouchers to give away to community.

Previous rules apply.

Contact via PM.

@ariq01 said: is that a voucher of learning course (with preparation) and exam or only exam?

It's only valid to qualify for a 100% discount on the RIPE exams, granted the RIPE Academy, where you can prepare, is open and free for everyone.

Thanked by 1ariq01
  • Not a student anymore. But interested to learn about ipv6 @RickBakkr and this cert looks interesting.

Ofcourse it will be nice to get my own ipv6 space with asn (u had mentioned around bf)...

If this is still available, would like to be considered... thnx

@RickBakkr said: It's only valid to qualify for a 100% discount on the RIPE exams, granted the RIPE Academy, where you can prepare, is open and free for everyone.

No longer available, @plumberg got it.

• Same like @plumberg noticed, not student, but found topics to be covered by RIPE IPv6 analyst are pretty much interesting.
    If there will be any such offers in the future please let me know.