Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

[KTS24.com] 24 Advent offers for you
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

[KTS24.com] 24 Advent offers for you

HaendlerITHaendlerIT Member, Host Rep

Hello, we are KTS24, an internationally active cloud provider from the heart of Germany in the beautiful Eifel. We rent out KVM server series for different areas of application from Teamspeakserver, over Minecraftserver up to Dedicated Server solutions.

A striking feature of Haendler.IT lies hidden in our origins.

From a common hobby the interest and the fun in the work grew. The binding enthusiasm ensures that we don't just work, but burn for work and were forged into a team on the anvil of daily challenges and ups and downs.

Due to the strong rush in 2018 and the enquiries from your side, we have decided to repeat our Advent campaign for you this year.

Behind 24 doors we have hidden great offers for you. Open a new door every day and find the right offer for you.

https://kts24.com/special_offers

At 0 (UTC+1) o'clock we will start with the first offer:

CPU: 4 Cores
RAM: 8 GB
HDD: 80 GB SAS HDD Storage

for 4,99 € per month

Thanked by 2NewToTheGame Xdos

Comments

• Wow! This is the first time I've seen a christmas deal beat every black friday deal!

• PixelsPixels Member
    edited November 2020

Really nice way of unveiling offers! I can't wait to see what else you've got to offer.

By the way, the English strings of the advent calendar page aren't set:
    special_offers.advent_offers_title and special_offers.advent_offers_text

Thanked by 11nf
  • HaendlerITHaendlerIT Member, Host Rep

I have corrected a large part of the missing or incorrect translations.

In the panel, I work with English translations so that this does not happen, but there are currently still many German translations missing.

• RobinsonRobinson Member
    edited December 2020

An interesting experience. I bought their VPS last year. The next day the administrator emailed that the system had crashed and couldn't find my VPS. . . .

@Robinson said:
    An interesting effort. I bought their VPS last year. The next day the administrator emailed that the system had crashed and couldn't find my VPS. . . .

I am sorry that you have experienced such a problem. However, I am sure that our team did everything possible to find a solution that was acceptable to everyone.

We were forced to replace our system with a new one about 1 1/2 years ago, which led to many problems. In the meantime, we have continuously developed and improved the system, so that a similar malfunction would not have been known to me for a long time.

• Your panel is broken and I can't order.

Also, many of your strings aren't set, like diamond/service/proxmox_kvm/default.cpu_type_info

Not sure this really inspires confidence

• Nice service. Torrenting is really fast. Just downloaded a few 20gb films each for 2 minutes.

• Any YABS for that box?

• @drunkendog said:
    Your panel is broken and I can't order.

Also, many of your strings aren't set, like diamond/service/proxmox_kvm/default.cpu_type_info

Still getting error ServiceController.not_enough_credit

• @drunkendog said:

@drunkendog said:
    Your panel is broken and I can't order.

Still getting error ServiceController.not_enough_credit

Make sure that you have enough credit on your account before ordering a service.

Designed for large multithreaded projects, today's offer is one of our most powerful offerings in the campaign.
    With less than 0,60 €/ GB Ram definitely an unbeatable deal!

12 Intel E5 vCores
    24 Gb Ram
    200 Gb SSD
    1 IPv4

Click here to go directly to the offer
    https://panel.haendler.it/offer/40/order

• galesaurgalesaur Member
    edited December 2020

Any dedicated server offer?

Up to now we have always adapted new dedicated servers to our customers, which is why we do not have sufficient hardware in stock to start such a campaign.

At the beginning of 2021 we will start a campaign in which we will offer empty remaining stock at favourable prices.

• Today there is an offer that might interest some of this community.

1 vCore
    1 GB Ram
    10 GB SSD
    public IPv4

12 € per year

• Sir, do you have any looking glasses?

• @Murata_Chink_Best said: Sir, do you have any looking glasses?

https://lg.nl.haendler.it/

• do you provide more locations? such as US West, US east, Europe, Asia etc.

@saibal said:

@Murata_Chink_Best said: Sir, do you have any looking glasses?

https://lg.nl.haendler.it/

I will repair this today.

Due to the problems of the last few days, I have received several messages complaining that the desired server could not be ordered due to problems with our system.

These is usually the 12 € offer from yesterday.
    I have therefore set up an even better offer in a very limited number:

1 vCore
    1.5 GB Ram
    15 GB SSD

12 € / year
    https://panel.haendler.it/offer/41/order

Thanked by 1Bertie
    edited December 2020

Today a sweet offer for only 1,49 € / month.

1 shared Xeon Core
    2 GB ECC memory
    20 GB HDD storage
    1 IPv4 included

https://panel.haendler.it/offer/40/order

• Any looking glass?

• @403_Forbidden said:
    Any looking glass?

5 posts above you

Thanked by 1webcraft
  • @kuroneko23 said:

@403_Forbidden said:
    Any looking glass?

5 posts above you

Thanks.

• skorupionskorupion Member, Host Rep

@drunkendog said: Wow! This is the first time I've seen a christmas deal beat every black friday deal!

Or just use contabo where u get 200 GB SSD instead of 80 GB HDD, the cores are proboly shared anyways

• @skorupion said:

@drunkendog said: Wow! This is the first time I've seen a christmas deal beat every black friday deal!

Or just use contabo where u get 200 GB SSD instead of 80 GB HDD, the cores are proboly shared anyways

You're a bit slow on the uptake there, but note that this thread isn't about alternatives or Contabo

@angstrom said: You're a bit slow on the uptake there, but note that this thread isn't about alternatives or Contabo

That is true indeed, i was just saying i looked actually at KTS24 offers and they seem pretty good, if this kind of sounded like "ah don't go with them just go with contabo" then im sincerely sorry, i was just giving a suggestion. Just on the particular offer that they showed i wanted to point out that there is a better alternative, now they do have some things better than their competitors, like their SATA - 0,5 GB plan which is an amazing cheap plan, once again sorry if i sounded agressive (in no way am i affilieted with contabo, nor related, i do not work at this company and just think that they provide great service ( as does KTS24) and in no way am i making money for posting about them)

Thanked by 1angstrom
  • @skorupion said:

@angstrom said: You're a bit slow on the uptake there, but note that this thread isn't about alternatives or Contabo

That is true indeed, i was just saying i looked actually at KTS24 offers and they seem pretty good, if this kind of sounded like "ah don't go with them just go with contabo" then im sincerely sorry, i was just giving a suggestion. Just on the particular offer that they showed i wanted to point out that there is a better alternative, now they do have some things better than their competitors, like their SATA - 0,5 GB plan which is an amazing cheap plan, once again sorry if i sounded agressive (in no way am i affilieted with contabo, nor related, i do not work at this company and just think that they provide great service ( as does KTS24) and in no way am i making money for posting about them)

The more general point is that for almost any offer by a provider, there's probably a better offer out there somewhere by another provider, but at the same time, it isn't always appropriate to derail a provider's thread mentioning an offer by another provider.

Sometimes, a person starts a thread explicitly asking about options and alternatives, which is a different case altogether.

Anyway, all's good. :)

Thanked by 1webcraft

@angstrom said: Anyway, all's good.

Thanks very much next time imma be sure to not post stuff like this under posts like this, and if admins want to give me a warning imma take it and not complain.

While our team is making the last preparations for the advent campaign starting tonight, there is still some capacity on our Ryzen host systems.

Still available until midnight for 5,99 € / month:

3 vCores - Ryzen 9 3900X
    6 GB DDR4 RAM
    80 GB NVMe SSD
    1 IPv4 included

Keep up to date on https://kts24.com/special_offers

Thanked by 2_Nic dragon1993
  • jmgcaguiclajmgcaguicla Member
    edited December 2020

Are all offers recurring? I don't see any mention of it on this thread nor on the Special Offers page

Please also check ticket 30596 :)