Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Isolated Private Networking LANs arrive at BuyVM! - Page 2
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Isolated Private Networking LANs arrive at BuyVM!

2»

Comments

• FranciscoFrancisco Top Host, Host Rep, Veteran

@evanwalters said: Are lux slices coming tomorrow?

Sure, no idea how many.

Ryzen isn't there yet, it'll still be E3's.

Francisco

• @Francisco said:

@Pixels said: Make sure to let us know when that happens

;)

Should be rolled out to all VM's sometime tomorrow once I finish the provisioning script.

Francisco

Glad you remembered to let me know! I'll try to grab one if my wallet has something left after this BF madness.

You have also said Luxembourg are still running on E3, is there any upgrade/migration path to Ryzen whenever it's ready?

• @Francisco said:

Sure, no idea how many.

Francisco

Eta on ryzen arrival? And will we be able to upgrade from E3 to Ryzen?

• @evanwalters said:

@Francisco said:

Sure, no idea how many.

Francisco

He said "We'll be automagically migrating everyone over to Ryzen. We'll send out an email laying out the times and then get everything going" in another topic.

• @Mytonn said:

@evanwalters said:

@Francisco said:

Sure, no idea how many.

Francisco

He said "We'll be automagically migrating everyone over to Ryzen. We'll send out an email laying out the times and then get everything going" in another topic.

That's awesome. I'm going to try and pick up a slice tomorrow!

@Pixels said: Glad you remembered to let me know! I'll try to grab one if my wallet has something left after this BF madness.

You have also said Luxembourg are still running on E3, is there any upgrade/migration path to Ryzen whenever it's ready?

This is now live :) Will send an email in the next day or two about it as well.

Working on ECMP support for floating/anycast IP addresses next. This one should only take me a couple hours to retrofit it.

Francisco

• @Francisco - IPv6 anycast please:please:please:please:please:please:please:please

Thanked by 2lorian Francisco
  • @Francisco any ETA on LUX slices coming in today? I really want to grab one before they go out of stock...

Thanked by 1Francisco

@nullnothere said:
    @Francisco - IPv6 anycast please:please:please:please:please:please:please:please

Nothing planned. Honestly I'd almost be tempted to just allocate free /48's to people and they BGP peer to us over a private ASN.

@evanwalters said:
    @Francisco any ETA on LUX slices coming in today? I really want to grab one before they go out of stock...

We'll have some in around 6 hours :)

Francisco

Thanked by 2nullnothere 1nf
  • Francisco, I'm waiting for Luxembourg's VPS to be put on the shelves, I'm almost crying, and have been waiting for many days!

@Robinson said:
    Francisco, I'm waiting for Luxembourg's VPS to be put on the shelves, I'm almost crying, and have been waiting for many days!

Sorry about that!

Thankfully the Ryzen pallet has plenty of stock :)

On that note the pallet is in the LUX airport waiting on customs to clear it :D

I think we may even start migrating people this week.

Francisco

Thanked by 1nullnothere
  • @Francisco said:

@Robinson said:
    Francisco, I'm waiting for Luxembourg's VPS to be put on the shelves, I'm almost crying, and have been waiting for many days!

Sorry about that!

Thankfully the Ryzen pallet has plenty of stock :)

On that note the pallet is in the LUX airport waiting on customs to clear it :D

I think we may even start migrating people this week.

Francisco

You mean you will launch UK vps? This is tasteless, the Chinese need Luxembourg!

• Another one waiting here for a LUX box!

• @Pixels said:
    Another one waiting here for a LUX box!

Thanked by 1Pixels
  • @evanwalters said:

@Pixels said:
    Another one waiting here for a LUX box!

I already signed up months ago, but have been waiting until now. Stock runs out fast so I will keep an eye.

• LUX Slices any second now :o