Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

★ VirMach ★ Fashionably Late Black Friday & Cyber Week 2020 ★ Flash Deals ★ View inside ★ $7/Yr 512M
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

★ VirMach ★ Fashionably Late Black Friday & Cyber Week 2020 ★ Flash Deals ★ View inside ★ $7/Yr 512M

VirMachVirMach Member, Patron Provider
edited December 2020 in Offers

They say good things come to those who wait, so if you were not tempted by the other offers posted over the weekend (or maybe even if you were) you can now purchase & idle multiple services and save them for the perfect occasion. Last year we were a day late and the offers were great, so now that we're late by 4, it's only logical the deals are 4 times as good (probably not.) Luckily, we've been sitting on tons of available stock for nearly a year, just to sell it to you at a fraction of the price.

⇨ Special Flash Sale

VIEW BLACK FRIDAY & CYBER WEEK FLASH DEALS.

For the best chance of getting a flash deal:

• Only have one window open to view the sales. If it does not load, refresh only once per minute.
  • Ensure you click the button from the offer page; do not add to the cart directly by skipping a step.
  • Ensure you are already logged in and (optional) have store credit ready to skip the payment step.
  • Do not refresh any pages. Do not go back/forward. Complete the checkout step by step.
  • If there is a database error, do not complete your purchase. There is a high chance it is glitched.
  • Tip: reply to a "Resolving issue & completing your order" ticket and we may still activate your order.

⇨ More VPS Offers

VIEW MORE DEALS. We'll try to update the page with new deals.

KVM-SPECIAL-512
1 vCORE (Shared)
512MB RAM
15GB Pure SSD
500GB Bandwidth
Up to 1Gbps Port
1x IPv4
KVM/SolusVM Panel

$7.00 PER YEAR*
ORDER: https://virmach.com/special-offers/

★ ~~★

KVM-SPECIAL-768
1 vCORE (Shared)
768MB RAM
20GB Pure SSD
750GB Bandwidth
Up to 1Gbps Port
1x IPv4
KVM/SolusVM Panel

$10.00 PER YEAR*

★ ~~★

KVM-SPECIAL-1
1 vCORE (Shared)
1GB RAM
30GB Pure SSD
1000GB Bandwidth
Up to 1Gbps Port
1x IPv4
KVM/SolusVM Panel

$14.00 PER YEAR*

★ ~~★

KVM-SPECIAL-2
2 vCORE (Shared)
2GB RAM
50GB Pure SSD
2000GB Bandwidth
Up to 1Gbps Port
1x IPv4
KVM/SolusVM Panel

$21.00 PER YEAR*

★ ~~★

KVM-SPECIAL-3
2 vCORE (Shared)
3GB RAM
75GB Pure SSD
3000GB Bandwidth
Up to 1Gbps Port
1x IPv4
KVM/SolusVM Panel

$28.00 PER YEAR*

★ ~~★

KVM-SPECIAL-4
2 vCORE (Shared)
4GB RAM
100GB Pure SSD
4000GB Bandwidth
Up to 1Gbps Port
1x IPv4
KVM/SolusVM Panel

$35.00 PER YEAR*

★ ~~★

*Pricing subject to change, prices are as published on Cyber Monday (November 30th.)

⇨ Dedicated Server Offers

CHECK PREVIOUS OFFER. Dedicated servers @ $25/MO.

⇨ Remember, more deals here!

CLICK HERE TO VIEW MORE DEALS.

⇨ Offer Details

We have a lot of offers so these will vary, but our VPS plans are generally:

Storage: Solid State Drive RAID 10 (For VPS)
DDoS Protection: Available Free (In Buffalo, NY)
Locations: Varied, as available.
Virtualization: KVM (For VPS.)
Operating System: Various Linux Only.
Support: Limited level of support, standard on some.
Refunds: No Refunds (For Most.)
Terms: https://virmach.com/terms-conditions
Looking Glass: http://lg.virmach.com/

⇨ What's New & Improved?

• Our AUP is more lenient than ever, with our automated system now having virtually no false positives. Nodes are now automatically locked off much earlier, allowing more room to burst.
  • New protection systems that reduce the number of attacks against your service, also smoothing out the network and I/O usage on your service and the node.
  • Smarter anti-spam system that catches most high mail volumes before the datacenter, preventing long nullroutes. Also allows for higher bursts, such as larger attachments.
  • Auto-detection and mitigation for some network abuse, reducing bursts of packet loss and ensuring much quicker handling at all times, with ultimately smoother networking.
  • More operating system and ISO options, so you don't have to mount a custom ISO. Now includes Ubuntu 16 w/ Desktop template, Ubuntu 20 ISO, ISO tools, and more.
  • Semi-automated processing, allowing you to pay for some requests and upgrades without having to wait for manual confirmation from staff members (soon to be automated.)
  • Optimizations, and virtualization fixes that result in significantly lower CPU & RAM being utilized per node. We've also resolved most provisioning errors, for faster deployment.
  • Fixes to certain operating systems, ensuring more functions work. Adding more functions to the billing panel, and fixes to packages that improve most of these functions.

⇨ More Information

• Flash Deals: This will consist of manually scheduled & automatically generated deals by our system. The default timers are around 10 minutes for each offer and 5 minute grace period for anyone who clicked the button to complete their order, although this may change without notice. Please try to stay calm & orderly when completing your order or you may be rate-limited.
  • Special Offers: These are similar to our usual "special offers" page with higher quantity specials in specific locations & standard resource levels. Throughout the sale we will try to manually post additional specials on the special offers page for LET users, although this will depend on how busy we get during the week.
  • LET Exclusives: Sometimes our offers get posted elsewhere so deals sell out quickly. On this thread, some deals may be posted exclusively for LET members. We encourage requests, but be watchful -- we might have a few easter eggs. Please keep in mind that this year it will be less frequent since it is difficult for us to do this while we're busier than usual.

⇨ Disclaimer

Please do not contact our live chat or sales department with questions in regards to this sale. We may rate limit or block special-related requests. Please anticipate your service to potentially not be functional for a few days before you can contact us for a resolution. If you have any questions, please post them on this thread. We apologize for any errors/typos within this offer. If your service is not properly generated and is broken, we will attempt to regenerate this offer for you as soon as possible, but it may be canceled & refunded. We hope you understand. If you do not check out within 5 minutes our system may charge you for the next special in the queue and provide you with completely different server specifications and pricing. This is rare, and we've improved everything to avoid this further, but we may not cancel the service if this happens and it's purchased.

Please also avoid doing the following:

• Making more than one account (may cause major problems.)
  • Making more than one ticket (will slow down the process for everyone.)
  • Selling your outside of our transfer process (may cause major problems.)
  • Requesting e-mail changes (we cannot process these for specials at this time.)
  • Locking yourself out (2FA, we can't deal with this high quantity of requests.)

Just remember, while we want to bring the best value & support to you, at these price points and quantities it is difficult to process certain requests. We appreciate you being reasonable.

Comments

• Finally, it comes

• Finally, Black Friday / Cyber Monday season 2

Thanked by 1dedicados
  • Thank you for all your hard work.

Just I didn't see any deal yet on the website and keep getting the message: "There is either no sale running or we’re facing technical difficulties that will be shortly resolved. Thanks."

Let's wait and see.

• @Pcsl said:
    Thank you for all your hard work.

Just I didn't see any deal yet on the website and keep getting the message: "There is either no sale running or we’re facing technical difficulties that will be shortly resolved. Thanks."

Let's wait and see.

Just stay on the page for about 1 minute. Then it'll appear.

• VirMachVirMach Member, Patron Provider

@benj0x said:

@Pcsl said:

Let's wait and see.

This is the correct answer, or refresh it and force a captcha to occur, solve it and it'll appear. I'm going to reduce the throttles and captchas a bit so it's hopefully less annoying.

• FAT32FAT32 Administrator, Deal Compiler Extraordinaire

Sorry for spamming but have you heard of the no aff no BS VirMach Flash Sale tracker?

To save the hassle of keep checking the page, here's a monitoring page that you can open and set notification, open notification ringtone etc. There's also a Telegram Channel that you can join for iOS users because apparently iOS doesn't support web push :(

Note: This page is also registered with VirMach that clicking the order link from this page is valid and will not trigger IP ban since VirMach imposed a lot more restrictions now to prevent from bots.

Disclaimer: There's no aff link inside the page, and I am just sharing it because since I already have the code from last year, why not? I am in no way endorsing or recommending VirMach and is not paid by them.

Link: https://virmach.fat32.top/

• aliletalilet Member
    edited December 2020

Finally boss thread is here!

• @benj0x said:

@Pcsl said:

Let's wait and see.

Thanks but unfortunately not my case. It never refreshes enough to show the offers even the trackers like Fat32 one is able to show them.

I even tried disabling uBlock but no luck and there isn't anything that blocks JavaScript, I think.

• mmmh... new thread smell!

@FairShare said: @VirMach Can I use Windows in KVM-SPECIAL-2 or KVM-SPECIAL-3?

Answering you here since it's more relevant to this set of offers: these are Linux only. Later on, we may or may not offer trial Windows on these as an ISO option but you would have to be more careful about your usage since Windows is a CPU/IO hog.

@Pcsl said: Thanks but unfortunately not my case. It never refreshes enough to show the offers even the trackers like Fat32 one is able to show them.

I even tried disabling uBlock but no luck and there isn't anything that blocks JavaScript, I think.

If you private message me your IP address, I can try to check this further, but this should now pretty much be always functioning per my testing. Keep in mind in my testing I open one single page of exactly the following URL and nothing else: https://virmach.com/black-friday-cyber-monday/

And yes, I've opened it on a non-whitelisted IP address so it'd be the same rules as everyone else.

Alternatively, try loading this page once and solve the captcha:
    http://billing.virmach.com/modules/addons/blackfriday/new_plan.json

Thanked by 1user123
  • I think you need to preallocation stocks in multithreads, so that we can empty wallets easier

• Ok, store credit ready and waiting, here we go! I'm hoping to pick up something pretty beefy this year I think, I've got plenty of little servers right now.

Thanked by 1VirMach

@cgs3238 said: I think you need to preallocation stocks in multithreads, so that we can empty wallets easier

Maybe next year we'll have a ticket of 20 different flash sales going on at the same time to make people's brains explode.

@jtcx said: Well, I gave it a shot. I had to do the captcha before adding to cart, then was told to wait 15 seconds on every page before clicking anything (I waited 20 seconds, still got the same message). Finally got through, and my order was rejected.

I wanted to give you a further response here on the official thread. As long as there are no bugs, we should be able to set orders back to pending. So you can reply to the ticket where it is marked as being problematic (Resolving issue & completing your order) and we should be able to set it back to pending payment, as long as you can complete it very quickly after our generic response for these. I'll test this out and make sure it's the case and if it's not I'll try to edit this response or quote it elsewhere.

• jtcxjtcx Member
    edited December 2020

@VirMach said:
    I'll test this out and make sure it's the case and if it's not I'll try to edit this response or quote it elsewhere.

I posted partly because I was frustrated with the process of clicking on motorcycles and airplanes, and partly to let you know this was an issue that was impacting current VirMach customers in the US who shouldn't be flagged or limited.

My Invoice # is 1122678. Certainly test if it's helpful to you to review your flagging, 15 second delay, and CAPTCHA processes, but don't feel the need to do so for me. I'm here to pick up a few deals I probably don't need and likely shouldn't buy, so it's not important that I add this to the rest of my VirMach collection. 🙂

• Critical Error
    Could not connect to the database.

• @webdev said:
    Critical Error

Same since 30mins or so.

• made payment then got Critical Error

• The king of flash deals are coming

• Went to see if 512MB packages available.

Critical Error

I'm going to bed.

• No EU deals??

• @VirMach any europe location?

• brueggusbrueggus Member, IPv6 Advocate

@tridinebandim said:
    @VirMach any europe location?

Thanked by 1tridinebandim
  • JabJabJabJab Member
    edited December 2020

@evanwalters said: No EU deals??

@tridinebandim said: @VirMach any europe location?

@VirMach said: We might have Europe. There's around 4,000 VMs that need to be terminated right now and some should be there as well so the script may sneak some in. We're working on terminating these as the sale goes on so it fills in servers more accurately.

Thanked by 1tridinebandim
  • Many people say that you are suffering from DDOS attacks from other providers, which prevents flash sales.

• jacky06046jacky06046 Member
    edited December 2020

VirMach Black Friday Flash Sale Monitor

https://www.chkaja.com/bf.php

You can change language by right top side select.

Monitoring Second and Alert Notice and Voice Notice and Sold Out Notice and window s notify you can change by youself.

Have AFF Billing LINK and NO AFF Billing LINK choice by yourself.

IMG

• @VirMach Any Windows VPS deals in the pipeline ??

• So now it comes... I thought we would never get a chance to crash WHMCS on Virmach too!...

Are you captcha challenging, via Cloudflare, every visitor when they pull up the current flash deal’s offer?

• Critical Error

Is Virmach's website down ?

• Critical Error

:'(

• Website looks like it’s dead and there hasn’t even been a deal to crash the website yet...