Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

noez.de - VPS (KVM/LXC) hosted in Frankfurt/Germany - Page 2
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

noez.de - VPS (KVM/LXC) hosted in Frankfurt/Germany

2»

Comments

• Mahfuz_SS_EHLMahfuz_SS_EHL Host Rep, Veteran

@noezde said:

@kh81 said:

@webcraft said:

@Mahfuz_SS_EHL said:

@webcraft said:

@alexvolk said:
    Providing free services won't restore your reputation. I wouldn't ever trust you or suggest someone your fake services.

Well, people can change so can providers. Unfortunately, noez hasn't changed imo. They're still as bad as they always used to be, just slightly more expensive.

You got any recent service ? Can you update us with your experience ?

Have two of their LXC containers. Very slowly during peak time at evening ECT but off peak time average performance. I have no proof but I guess they're massively overselling and there are many kiddy gameservers hosted (because it's prepaid) and thus performance reduces.

They used to be a Minecraft hoster after all. I remember when I had a promo server when they had a WHMCS clone panel which they claimed to be self written. The server kept going down and had issues, I didn't even bother to renew it even though it was really cheap. Also please consider that they have a really bad reputation in German hosting communities.

Unfortunately it seems like nothing has changed. The website just looks a lot better now.

We don't have a WHMCS clone but we use WHMCS, we also don't claim to be self-written, that would be ridiculous as it is obvious.

But until 2018 we did indeed use our own panel, which we developed in very long manual work using CakePHP. It simply turned out that the development time for an own panel was not worth it. For this reason we switched to WHMCS in 2018 and have focused on our own modules.

We are constantly optimizing our services and the experience for customers, should you have any feedback, we are very grateful for it. Please send us an email to [email protected] with a link to the thread, if you want us to fix something. Only with honest and constructive feedback we can continue to grow and learn.

We are sure that we can find a solution for everyone. It is not for nothing that we have been active in the hosting market since 2012 and we want to continue to do so in 10 years, we are convinced that we have not always done everything right in the past, which we have already admitted in the comments of older threads here, but we are also convinced that we have improved enormously in the last few years, especially in the area of internationalization, which we have neglected for a long time (problems with telephone verification for example)

With the help of your feedback we were able to completely eliminate this major criticism by making telephone verification internationally compatible and later even making it optional.

Are you "Tim Kranz" or "marius cremer" ??

If you are any of the above, then the problem was with your attitude rather than service.