Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

VIKING MADNESS! ▪◾◼⬛Black Friday⬛◼◾▪ with Terrahost! Get your dedi or NVMe VPS fix here! 😍 - Page 2
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

VIKING MADNESS! ▪◾◼⬛Black Friday⬛◼◾▪ with Terrahost! Get your dedi or NVMe VPS fix here! 😍

2»

Comments

• terrahostterrahost Member, Patron Provider

@danielcardosopt said:
    Any possibility for monthly plan?

These deals are annual only :)

Thanked by 1danielcardosopt
  • Got me some LXC! :smiley:

• Do you have anything KVM?

@luissousa said:
    Do you have anything KVM?

No, not this BF unfortunately.

• @terrahost said: Intel Core i5-3470 (or better)

What can we expect as "better"? :sweat_smile:

@webcraft said:

@terrahost said: Intel Core i5-3470 (or better)

What can we expect as "better"? :sweat_smile:

If I say that I will get 10 messages regarding custom ordering that particular better server :p 95% of the servers are 3470.

Thanked by 1webcraft
  • Guys I ordered a server a couple of hours ago and about 3 pm I queued the debian installation. One hour has passed now and it still tells me to wait, are you guys overwhelmed? :)

@softweed said:
    Guys I ordered a server a couple of hours ago and about 3 pm I queued the debian installation. One hour has passed now and it still tells me to wait, are you guys overwhelmed? :)

Hello,

Our install process is automated so overwhelmed or not it should've installed on it's own. Please open a ticket or perhaps try another OS. We are unable to do console readouts on these during the weekend to check it.

• "We are unable to do console readouts on these during the weekend to check it." better a weekend without BF and new orders! - here is the same problem - ticket #5847091

@seoworld said:
    "We are unable to do console readouts on these during the weekend to check it." better a weekend without BF and new orders! - here is the same problem - ticket #5847091

For some reason Debian 10 does not complete install on a few servers. We do not know why yet but will check that over the weekend.

• ariq01ariq01 Member
    edited November 2020

can you make it semi annually please or check the stock of 8gb ram, i would like to purchase in case 8gb ram :)

• Ok we definitely need more of these insane 12€ per Year dedis ;)

Thanked by 1raynor

@Edding said:
    Ok we definitely need more of these insane 12€ per Year dedis ;)

That was some pretty unsustainable shit :D Not really sure if we will repeat that :p

@ariq01 said:
    can you make it semi annually please or check the stock of 8gb ram, i would like to purchase in case 8gb ram :)

We do have 8GB servers available. Open a ticket and we will give you a quote.

Thanked by 2ariq01 Edding
  • The coupon has expired, and the Viking abalone is in short supply.

• Coupon code is over, what is the reason? It's ridiculous to end in such a short time. @terrahost

• @cheap_box said:
    Coupon code is over, what is the reason? It's ridiculous to end in such a short time. @terrahost

The spirit of entitlement is strong with this one.

• @terrahost said: 0.25GB RAM - 1 vCore - 30GB NVMe - 1TB @ 1Gbps - 9.08 EUR/year - Order here

@terrahost Last night tried to order this (smallest) package, entered A45237VSB6, but received "Expired or invalid coupon code." message.

Could you please look into that? Would love to try such a location as Norway.

P.S.
    This isn't urgent at all, I'm on my phone at the moment, will be able to place an order this night only.

I have restocked 5 of the coupon code A45237VSB6 for LXC VPSes. After that we are all out :)

• The server's coupon CRAYCRAYDEDI is also invalid. Your server is really cheap and safe.

@happyboy said:
    The server's coupon CRAYCRAYDEDI is also invalid. Your server is really cheap and safe.

Sorry out of stock :(

• @terrahost said:

@happyboy said:
    The server's coupon CRAYCRAYDEDI is also invalid. Your server is really cheap and safe.

Sorry out of stock :(

You can buy seven VPS for 120 euros. I think VPS is more cost-effective than servers.

• @terrahost said: Not really sure if we will repeat that

Any more deals or one of the ultra hype deadpool offers from you to be expected?

• First VPS from The Vikings, I'm sure not the last! :)

• Vikings are no longer great. His coupons are as short and scarce as a man's sperm.

• I sincerely pray if you can continue the discount, I haven't bought it yet, I want to buy a server. please.