Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Lowendbox not replying?
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Lowendbox not replying?

MonsteRMonsteR Member
edited August 2013 in Help

Hi,
Was wondering if anyone knew if anything is happening or if there are any issues with lowendbox's support desk, As I put in an offer a month ago and still no reply to the ticket?

Comments

• c0yc0y Member

I can safely assume you do not use colocrossing.

You might aswell magically see this published very soon followed by this thread being closed to shy away people.

I have nothing against colocrossing, it's just the way they handle some things...

Thanked by 1chauffer
  • I have something against colocrossing, because of the way they handle some things; well, nearly everything.

Thanked by 1jar
  • MonsteRMonsteR Member
    edited August 2013

@Frost said:
    I can safely assume you do not use colocrossing.

You might aswell magically see this published very soon followed by this thread being closed to shy away people.

I have nothing against colocrossing, it's just the way they handle some things...

Well not really siding with anyone but its starting to seem that way, As some providers appear to get "Special" Instant offer posting, meanwhile a month later for us without a single reply. Unless this is a technical issue.

• @MonsteR said:
    Hi,
    Was wondering if anyone knew if anything is happening or if there are any issues with lowendbox's support desk, As I put in an offer a month ago and still no reply to the ticket?

Experienced some issues while submitting a ticket, would fail with an error and the ticket wouldn't be submitted, same happening for new registrations. Unsure if anyone is facing the same or it's just me.

• We have a support desk? lol

• Someone was complaining the other day that the support desk was broken. Try contacting @Liam directly.

• @Jeffrey said:
    We have a support desk? lol

http://helpdesk.lowendbox.com/ - Yeah lol

• @MonsteR Lol, Nicely themed.

• My last offer submission was on June 18th. It has yet to be posted and was automatically closed.

• That's about what I got time wise. My offer was submitted 07/15 and posted 08/23

• @SkylarM said:
    That's about what I got time wise. My offer was submitted 07/15 and posted 08/23

My actual ticket was submitted on 21/07/2013 12:14 PM Just i replied on a later date as I guessed the ticket got missed as waiting a month for a response is unreasonable for any type of support.

• Our offer was submitted 24 July and came up on 28 August... didn't even get a reply until like 6 days before it was posted.

• I'm sure there is plenty of unique offers in there somewhere

Thanked by 1c0y
  • MonsteRMonsteR Member
    edited August 2013

@Liam said:
    Guys, we get up to 5 offers a day. It's not possible to list everyone. Sometimes we may get like 20-30 off the same offer. If you want to be posted quicker - send in something different.

We are investigating actual technical problems with the helpdesk.

We posted KVM, Raid10, 1Gbps vps offers, Which is different from all the OpenVZ and Xen offers posted on LEB from what I can see at the moment.

Thanked by 1c0y
  • DomainBopDomainBop Member
    edited August 2013

If you want to be posted quicker - send in something different.

TL;DR v1: send in the Sao Paulo LEB offer I've been begging for
    TL;DR v2: rm -rf your 2GB/$7 Buffalo/Lenoir/Kansas City/Scranton offers instead of submitting the same crap that 500 other people are submitting :)

edited to add: Alex said on WHT he wanted some drama :P

Thanked by 1c0y
  • lbftlbft Member
    edited August 2013

@Liam said:
    send in something different.

That's funny, lots of cookie cutter CC offers seem to get posted very quickly. Must be a strange coincidence.

• HassanHassan Member, Patron Provider

@Liam is it OK to close my current ticket and open a new one to offer something different? Or should I just update my current ticket

• I would hazard a guess that around 75-80% of the offers we receive are with CC.

Then why are you listing them? I would propose a rule that offers can only be listed on LEB when they are in some way unique (location, plan, price). This would throw out 90% of the CC offers.

• HassanHassan Member, Patron Provider

@Liam said:
    Just replied to your ticket.

PM'd you

• @Liam I updated my ticket as well but no response, as there is a minor edit.

• @Liam said:
    if you haven't heard back within 30 days, simply open a new ticket.

after 30 days pass, create another ticket :)

• @tommy said:

Well about to update the offer as we just collod in Black Lotus LA :D

• @Jack said:
    Then everyone would move out of CC and a new CC would pop up...

That would be interesting.

• I think that you should post all offers that fit within the guidelines. Honestly, I do not think ColoCrossing should have any role in LEB.

Thanked by 1MannDude
  • Mine has been created for over 3 weeks, Still no response at all. I think they should atleast update you saying "please wait your request is being reviewed" with atleast an estimated time frame. A crap reply is better then nothing at all.

• @HardCloud said:
    Mine has been created for over 3 weeks, Still no response at all. I think they should atleast update you saying "please wait your request is being reviewed" with atleast an estimated time frame. A crap reply is better then nothing at all.

I agree as with any level of support shouldn't be unanswered for weeks/months as it just leaves it uncertain if the offer will be posted scrapped or has been missed.

• @MonsteR said:
    I agree as with any level of support shouldn't be unanswered for weeks/months as it just leaves it uncertain if the offer will be posted scrapped or has been missed.

It's just bad support in general. If you're expecting to get somewhere, atleast provide some support or hire some staff..

• Why don't you all do an experiment and see if purchasing a server @ Colocrossing speeds things up :p

• I'm not with Colocrossing.

• MonsteRMonsteR Member
    edited September 2013

@Jack @HardCloud Wonder if we get a server from CC and share it with all our companys in the Company details would we get posted? :D