Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

HostSolutions.ro New location in 5-4-3-2-1 days ! Enjoy a top storage plan ! - Page 2
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

HostSolutions.ro New location in 5-4-3-2-1 days ! Enjoy a top storage plan !

Comments

• @benj0x said: Which CPU is being used in these offers?

2450l

Thanked by 2benj0x jixun
  • @cociu said: Bucharest

Congrats @cociu! Your own DC there as well or rented space in another DC?

• password_password_ Member
    edited November 2020

@cociu Is there going to be a $1 coupon in this thread?

• @pbx said: Congrats @cociu! Your own DC there as well or rented space in another DC?

rented

Thanked by 2jixun pbx
  • @password said: @cociu Is there going to be a $1 coupon in this thread?

who knows how i wake up in the morning ..

• user123user123 Member
    edited November 2020

@cociu said:

@password said: @cociu Is there going to be a $1 coupon in this thread?

who knows how i wake up in the morning ..

looks at @cociu's OnlyFans livestream :P

ETA: Btw, I PMd you a question about something strange with a code. You're undoubtedly busy, but I would appreciate you taking a look at it when you have a moment. Thank you :)

• @user123 said: ETA: Btw, I PMd you a question about something strange with a code. You're undoubtedly busy, but I would appreciate you taking a look at it when you have a moment. Thank you

only today i have only +90 unread messages .. tikets , payments , offers , etc ... so please allow me some days to this.

Thanked by 1user123
  • @cociu said:

@user123 said: ETA: Btw, I PMd you a question about something strange with a code. You're undoubtedly busy, but I would appreciate you taking a look at it when you have a moment. Thank you

only today i have only +90 unread messages .. tikets , payments , offers , etc ... so please allow me some days to this.

It's not important. Stop making your partner wait - go make wild love, you animal!

Thanked by 1lentro
  • Butine25Butine25 Member
    edited November 2020

thanks for this offer.
    @cociu, what difference between this offer and the one you call "storage VPS", cheaper (without coupon) :
    https://secure.hostsolutions.ro/cart.php?gid=31

• @benj0x said:
    Hi @cociu,

why does the 4 TB one has 30 TB of traffic, but the 6 TB one has only 20 TB?

Could we also get 30 TB on the 6 TB one?

Unbalanced pricing is typical with BF deals. Virmach is Waaaaay worse with bizzaros.

• I did a quick breakdown of the costs, the 6TB plan looks to be the most attractive on a cost per TB basis:

https://imgur.com/Y6mtHpg

Thanked by 1fullclick32
  • Could you please fix ticket 374193? The server has been offline for a month.

• Thanks for the offers @cociu

Grabbed one.

Thanked by 1cociu
  • RedSoxRedSox Member
    edited November 2020

Does anyone use the 1 tb 1 gb plan for torrents? What's the speed when downloading? 10mb/s or better?

Thanked by 1proxima
  • @RedSox

I may or may not have used it for some Linux ISOs. Price-wise, it would be a great value. Speeds may be variable and it can be tough to attribute that to the swarm or other factors. E.g. I'm pretty sure the IP range my server is on is blocked by some trackers and IP block lists; this means that you might sometimes be stuck with speeds in the 50-250kB/s range. There have also previously been some connectivity and speed issues related to the network, though I think these have been improving. However, IME, it is much more common to get good speeds (anywhere from 1MB/s to >10MB/s) than it is to have issues.

Thanked by 1RedSox
  • Guys ... we have like 18 orders unpaid in the storage plan and some in ssd offer , we will proceed to cancel all this orders in case is not payed until 15.00 romanian time to give the posibility to other customers to buy this offers. So in case you payment is not made and really need it you have 90 minutes to pay.

Thanked by 1Butine25
  • @cociu said:
    Guys ... we have like 18 orders unpaid in the storage plan and some in ssd offer

Where is this SSD offer?

• @Butine25 said: Where is this SSD offer?

this year i have made many in 3 location , if no one was like ....nothig to do in this case.

• I have paid the invoice , 33327

• My order is not Bucharest. Invoice paid, 33118, waiting for delivery...

• @wl4236820 said: My order is not Bucharest. Invoice paid, 33118, waiting for delivery...

due of kuantity of orders what we get is almost not count what location is ,.. we have start to provide the orders in order what we have received but i estimate this will go for all next week. We do our maximum effort to provide all asap. Once the payment is clear you can be sure you will get the vps .

• OK, thank you for your reply

• Hello @cociu
    Can you check my ticket? #441759

• If one exceeds the monthly bandwidth, does the bandwidth get throttled down or does access get cut off?

• GaleejGaleej Member
    edited November 2020

Do you accept cancellation before the order is provisioned?

• brueggusbrueggus Member, IPv6 Advocate

@cociu Will you have IPv6 available in Bucharest at some Point?

• @Galeej said: Do you accept cancellation before the order is provisioned?

if is between 5 days after the vm is provisioned yes

• Did you reactivate the umpaid offers. I reallllyyyyyyy want an SSD VPS from your BF offer yesterday.

• @blablub123 said: Did you reactivate the umpaid offers. I reallllyyyyyyy want an SSD VPS from your BF offer yesterday.

was reactivated and was gone

Thanked by 1user123
  • @RedSox said:
    Does anyone use the 1 tb 1 gb plan for torrents? What's the speed when downloading? 10mb/s or better?

i have the 1tb 512mb 3year special from last year. i use a minimal setup and have it as a set and forget box, not my "Girlfriend wants to watch debian 10 in 4k NOW!" box.

if it was a dedicated box id be up in arms about speeds and uptime, but the specs i have and the price i paid and a far away location for 3 years costs less than a mediocre dinner out with the girlfriend. you get what you pay for and i'm cool with it.

thanks for the service @cociu ! i'm watching in case you run a flash sale ;)