Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Black Friday at PHP-Friends: 120 GB SSD (RAID-10), 2 cores & 6 GB ECC RAM - 4,95€ - only today - Page 2
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Black Friday at PHP-Friends: 120 GB SSD (RAID-10), 2 cores & 6 GB ECC RAM - 4,95€ - only today

2»

Comments

• dataforestdataforest Member, Patron Provider

@K4Y5 said:
    @PHP_Friends Any discounts on the usual ryzen line? :tongue:

If you mean our AMD EPYC servers:

@netfox said:
    @PHP_Friends maybe a dedicated deal for this weekend? ;)

There's nothing planned yet as we are permanently nearly running out of hardware for our regular products. Having even more AMD EPYC / NVMe orders would get us in trouble :D

@suricloud said:
    Is it with unmetered bandwidth?

Please check https://php-friends.de/vserver-ssd/traffic
    In short: 10 TB per month come with 1 Gbps, if you use way more your server will be throttled to 10 Mbps till the end of the month.

@vyas11 said:

@dragonfsky said:
    Any discounts on the AMD line? :D

I think they ran out of the EPYC Special a few days ago.

No, that was an offer with Intel Xeon E5-2630 v3 / v4 CPUs from our "SSD G2". G3 servers, which we started about 18 months ago, have not been part of any promotional offers yet as the hardware is brand-new, so the price can't be heavily reduced. At least not when you have enough regular orders as new nodes must be paid somehow :smiley:

@bustersg said:
    any ip to test?

https://lg.php-friends.de

@boernd said:
    @PHP_Friends Why is there a separate solusvm account for each server? SolusVM is capable of multiple servers per account if a customer has multiple servers

We can define one account as main account for all servers, no problem. Just leave us a message at [email protected] :)

@wvdschel said:
    I ordered one & had the Solus panel install Ubuntu on it, but it never came back up. I don't see anywhere to start a support ticket. Any help?

[email protected] or https://php-friends.de/kontakt :)

@G4SHI said:
    I was waiting something for 20€ yearly :D

In my opinion this is not possible with our quality standards, so there's nothing planned which get's way cheaper than this one.

Best Regards & thanks for the great feedback,
    Tim

Thanked by 2netfox pbx
  • hello, in 6 months is the same price?

@Daskilor said:
    hello, in 6 months is the same price?

Yes!

Completely sold out. Thanks for your orders and have fun with the servers :)

• @vyas11 said:

@dragonfsky said:
    Any discounts on the AMD line? :D

I think they ran out of the EPYC Special a few days ago.

No, that was an offer with Intel Xeon E5-2630 v3 / v4 CPUs from our "SSD G2". G3 servers, which we started about 18 months ago, have not been part of any promotional offers yet as the hardware is brand-new, so the price can't be heavily reduced. At least not when you have enough regular orders as new nodes must be paid somehow :smiley:

Delayed response from me, but indeed I stand corrected.
    And congratulations @PHP_Friends for selling all the offers!

Thanked by 1dataforest