Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Any idea which provider uses this Control panel ? (a picture inside)
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Any idea which provider uses this Control panel ? (a picture inside)

rahulksrahulks Member
edited August 2013 in Help

Thanks solved.

Comments

• No idea, but it looks nice!

• NekkiNekki Veteran

My best guess is Eduvps.net.

• Eduvps control panel.

• RadiRadi Host Rep, Veteran

EdyVPS, ran by Tony Sala. Almost never has IPs.

• looks like a cloud of some sort, or at least with flexible resources

• VPNshVPNsh Member, Host Rep

@mpkossen said:
    No idea, but it looks nice!

This.. Quite like the look of that!

• Thanks for your comments guys, that is indeed EduVPS.net and I would be happy to answer any questions here. I am curious however as to why you have a screenshot of the site but don't know what it is, is the site posted on hackforums again or something? I'm doing my best to track down the hackers and scammers :-)

• @FtpIt_Radi said:
    EdyVPS, ran by Tony Sala. Almost never has IPs.

We currently have ~1,500 IPs on the system with 244 IPs available. We just added another new server last night.

Thanks,
    Tony

• @chauffer said:
    looks like a cloud of some sort, or at least with flexible resources

Yes resources are set per account, and then can be used to deploy VPS in the manner/specs that you choose, here's a better screenshot to show that:

• @tonysala87 ever think about selling your panel?

• @amarc said:
    tonysala87 why is there silly country restrictions on SMS thingy ? In other words.. can someone from country not listed there signup ?

Because it's a free service, and I need to restrict the flow of signups and try to prevent abuse.

• tonysala87tonysala87 Member
    edited August 2013

@Spencer said:
    tonysala87 ever think about selling your panel?

It's beta, I'm adding code to it weekly, but I have a full time job. I post updates on the eduvps facebook about coding progress, but it's nowhere near being ready for sale, and a sale isn't the plan either. I'm still learning openvz so there are a ton of features I need to add still.

• @amarc said:

The service is only currently intended for the countries listed, sorry.