Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

HostSailor Black Friday Coupons
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

HostSailor Black Friday Coupons

DPDP Administrator, The Domain Guy

Just received this message some minutes ago and just thought I’d share.

Black Friday Coupons 🔥
✅ VPS & Shared Hosting
♻️ Coupon: BF65%ANN
(65% OFF Recurring on shared hosting and VPS) Annually
VPS: https://bit.ly/2UKbIS5

SSD Hosting: http://bit.ly/2xEpyx3

♻️ Coupon: BF50%MON
(50% OFF Recurring on shared hosting and VPS) monthly
VPS: https://bit.ly/2UKbIS5

SSD Hosting: http://bit.ly/2xEpyx3

✅ STORAGE KVM
♻️ Coupon: BLACKF2020
(30% OFF Recurring on Storage VPS) annually

https://bit.ly/3fh2iXT

✅ Romania Dedicated Servers
♻️ Coupon: BF20RO
(20% OFF Recurring) annually

http://bit.ly/2phEKMp

✅ Netherlands Fujitsu Dedicated servers
♻️ Coupon: BF10%NL
(10% OFF Recurring) annually

https://bit.ly/2UN0lJm

✅ Reseller Hosting
♻️ Coupon: BLACKFRI20
(20% OFF Recurring) annually
https://bit.ly/38YgWSJ

If you have any questions, don’t ask me, ask @HostSailor 😂

Comments

• HostSailorHostSailor Member, Patron Provider

haha Thanks @thedp
    you are so fast

• DPDP Administrator, The Domain Guy

@HostSailor said:
    haha Thanks @thedp
    you are so fast

Was on my phone, so might as well 👌🏼

Thanked by 1HostSailor
  • thanks for posting this! I was going to buy some Racknerd plans in this week but they recently increased the price while decreasing the resources/accounts so I was looking for such a cute BF deal. Will buy this SSD plan and storage kvm!

• No SSD VPS @HostSailor? We’ll soon be in 2021.

• furkeyfurkey Member
    edited November 2020

I would like to forewarn new customers that I had the WORST experience with HostSailor among other providers.

• Thanked by 1AMXRT

@snt said:
    No SSD VPS @HostSailor? We’ll soon be in 2021.

We have OpenVZ SSD

@furkey said:
    I would like to forewarn new customers that I had the WORST experience with HostSailor among other providers.

Hello Furkey, We believe that our billing team has refunded the 4 USD to your account
    and our support team offered the help but we are not sure what's wrong!
    the special VPS you ordered is for low-end uses and that was clear.
    anyways, please PM me here and we can discuss together how can we solve your issue.

Ram

Thanked by 1bdl
  • furkeyfurkey Member
    edited November 2020

I did not see any refund in my bank account. All you did was get the money and wouldn't refund it to bank account but to hostsailor account. You force users to use it on another service of yours and keep on to keep that money for yourself. Please don't do this. I already accepted that I didn't thoroughly read the ToS of yours, because your live chat deceived me. So "legally" you said it's already a gamble if your service is good or not, and the customer should take the risk. No need to bind words here. If you say there was a refund, this is an act of scam.

@furkey said:
    I did not see any refund in my bank account. All you did was get the money and wouldn't refund it to bank account but to hostsailor account. You force users to use it on another service of yours and keep on to keep that money for yourself. Please don't do this. I already accepted that I didn't thoroughly read the ToS of yours, because your live chat deceived me. So "legally" you said it's already a gamble if your service is good or not, and the customer should take the risk. No need to bind words here. If you say there was a refund, this is an act of scam.

Please note that our special offers over LET are not part of our standard and usual services that we offer over our website, what you order over our website is not the same as what we offer from time to time over LET, those packages are lowend that use lower hardware specs than usual and do not fall under our usual offers, if you need our standard services then those can be purchased directly from our website for different pricing. We understand your experience with our very cheap special LET deals didn't match your liking and we're sorry to hear that you did not opt for our highend services or read our TOS, hopefully you can have a better experience trying our other services, and we will gladly support you and assist you over here or via email/livechat etc.

• I did not read your ToS because your livechat deceived me for your refund policy, which I gladly accept that it's my fault to let him deceive me and ignore to read your ToS. Sincerely sorry for that.

Btw, thanks for the confirmation for the deals in this topic will be in a bad condition, and people should look out for the packages without discounts to get what you guys really advertise for (at least in a good condition).

• Ouch, max 12 char password length... Frak that. ;)

Thanked by 1AMXRT

@furkey said:
    I did not read your ToS because your livechat deceived me for your refund policy, which I gladly accept that it's my fault to let him deceive me and ignore to read your ToS. Sincerely sorry for that.

Btw, thanks for the confirmation for the deals in this topic will be in a bad condition, and people should look out for the packages without discounts to get what you guys really advertise for (at least in a good condition).

we kept asking you to contact us directly to solve your problem but it seems you want to do something else, anyway, we were clear, Our special servers are so good with low-end use, we are ready to help any time.

• I personally have had many @HostSailor servers over the year (not a single one through an offer on LET) and have had absolutely no issues at all, support has always been above par with fast informative responses, and I would personally vouch for their services any day of the week.
    However, I do think this is something that HostSailor and @furkey can work out in private, as HostSailor reps always seem to work things out for customers where possible.

anyway, just thought I would pop in and say Hi. :)

Thanked by 2Ganonk HostSailor
  • furkeyfurkey Member
    edited November 2020

@HostSailor said:

@furkey said:
    I did not read your ToS because your livechat deceived me for your refund policy, which I gladly accept that it's my fault to let him deceive me and ignore to read your ToS. Sincerely sorry for that.

we kept asking you to contact us directly to solve your problem but it seems you want to do something else, anyway, we were clear, Our special servers are so good with low-end use, we are ready to help any time.

@HostSailor said:

@furkey said:

Let me clear my intention, I already tried to solve this issue from tickets while I was a customer, and I faced a mildly arrogant response from your side that implies you don't need one customer's trust and you already have a lot of customers already. That was said to me from your live chat. That bothered me a lot. Another thing that bothers me that I think you are trying to defend yourself, despite accepting a problem popped up and offering real solutions. That was all what I was expecting.

However, as @RouteIX said, we should work it out privately. Please, let us proceed from DMs.

• ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ##

Yet-Another-Bench-Script

v2020-11-20

https://github.com/masonr/yet-another-bench-script

## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ##

Wed Nov 25 14:42:58 EST 2020

Basic System Information:

Processor : QEMU Virtual CPU version (cpu64-rhel6)
    CPU cores : 12 @ 2097.568 MHz
    AES-NI : ❌ Disabled
    VM-x/AMD-V : ❌ Disabled
    RAM : 7.6 GiB
    Swap : 8.0 GiB
    Disk : 110.2 GiB

fio Disk Speed Tests (Mixed R/W 50/50):

Block Size 4k (IOPS) 64k (IOPS)
    Read 71.81 MB/s (17.9k) 266.85 MB/s (4.1k)
    Write 72.00 MB/s (18.0k) 268.26 MB/s (4.1k)
    Total 143.81 MB/s (35.9k) 535.12 MB/s (8.3k)
    Block Size 512k (IOPS) 1m (IOPS)
    ------ --- ---- ---- ----
    Read 824.40 MB/s (1.6k) 806.98 MB/s (788)
    Write 868.20 MB/s (1.6k) 860.73 MB/s (840)
    Total 1.69 GB/s (3.3k) 1.66 GB/s (1.6k)

iperf3 Network Speed Tests (IPv4):

Provider | Location (Link) | Send Speed | Recv Speed
    | | |
    Clouvider | London, UK (10G) | 336 Mbits/sec | 630 Mbits/sec
    Online.net | Paris, FR (10G) | 399 Mbits/sec | 550 Mbits/sec
    WorldStream | The Netherlands (10G) | 391 Mbits/sec | 702 Mbits/sec
    Biznet | Jakarta, Indonesia (1G) | 213 Mbits/sec | 21.4 Mbits/sec
    Clouvider | NYC, NY, US (10G) | 327 Mbits/sec | 367 Mbits/sec
    Velocity Online | Tallahassee, FL, US (10G) | 245 Mbits/sec | 194 Mbits/sec
    Clouvider | Los Angeles, CA, US (10G) | 304 Mbits/sec | 294 Mbits/sec

Geekbench 5 Benchmark Test:

Test | Value
    |
    Single Core | 464
    Multi Core | 3209
    Full Test | https://browser.geekbench.com/v5/cpu/4991467

• Random network downtimes, VPS reboots without notifications, suddenly slow IOPS with a need of 1000 tickets created before you get something different from "We see no issues on our side so it must be your VPS" (idle vps with SSH key-only auth). Yes it's all about Hostsailor.

I wish you will improve your attitude until next BF as @furkey isn't the only affected customer by this nonsense.

Thanked by 2furkey drunkendog