Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

KnownHost HUGE BLACK FRIDAY DEALS Dedicated 32G RAM @ $24.5/mo Free DirectAdmin & DDoS Protecion
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

KnownHost HUGE BLACK FRIDAY DEALS Dedicated 32G RAM @ $24.5/mo Free DirectAdmin & DDoS Protecion

jonathanspwjonathanspw Member, Host Rep
edited November 2020 in Offers

KnownHost, LLC is a privately held firm that has been providing premium managed services since 2006, and more recently we've been expanding our unmanaged offerings significantly. We own 100% of our equipment and have our own staff in the datacenter.

We have recently completed a massive datacenter overhaul/upgrade/migration of our flagship facility from Dallas, TX to Atlanta, GA for our dedicated server offerings so we can offer unmatched quality, speed, and reliability. We also became an EPA-certified green power provider.

We have a full line of the latest Xeon E, Xeon Scalable, and AMD EPYC offerings and we have also recently prepared some unmanaged budget offerings as well which is what I want to focus on here.

DirectAdmin is available for FREE on all dedicated server packages.

DDoS protection is included with all servers at no extra charge!

Private networking is available with all servers on a private port with your own VLAN.

All servers include full access to a self-management panel for remote reboots, IPMI/console, OS reloads, bandwidth tracking, and more. The panel supports sub-account access with permission control.

In most cases setup is instant if you order the hardware as listed. If you customize your server then setup is generally completed within a couple of hours. We have onsite staff standing by to configure your server(s)!

Without further ado, here are the packages:

https://www.knownhost.com/budget-dedicated.html

Unmanaged Budget Package 1 (extremely limited inventory):

• Dual Xeon E5620 @ 2.4GHz (8 Cores + HT)
  • 32GB DDR3 ECC RAM
  • 240GB Enterprise SSD or 1TB HDD
  • 10TB BW @ 1Gbps (public)
  • 1Gbps Private Networking
  • /29 IPv4 (5 usable)
  • /64 IPv6

$20.83/mo paid yearly!
$49/mo $24.5/mo paid monthly (recurring) with coupon KHBB50
Click Here to customize/Order

Unmanaged Budget Package 2:

• Dual Xeon E5645 @ 2.4GHz (12 Cores +HT)
  • 32GB DDR3 ECC RAM
  • /29 IPv4 (5 usable)
  • /64 IPv6

$29.33/mo paid yearly!
$59.00/mo $34.5/mo paid monthly (recurring) with coupon KHBB50

Unmanaged Budget Package 3:

• Dual Xeon E5-2630v1 @ 2.3GHz (12 Cores +HT)
  • 32GB DDR3 ECC RAM
  • /29 IPv4 (5 usable)
  • /64 IPv6

$37.83/mo paid yearly!
$69.00/mo $44.5/mo paid monthly (recurring) with coupon KHBB50

Almost all aspects of the servers can be customized/upgraded on the order forms including RAM, disks, bandwidth, and additional IPs. If there is an OS you want but don't see available on the order form shoot me a PM or reply here and we can probably get it added.

Looking glass: https://lg.atl.knownhost.com/

Current-gen Intel Xeon and AMD EPYC dedicated servers are available here starting at $74.12/mo with coupon KHSM1U15.

If you have any questions let us know :smile:

Comments

• jonathanspwjonathanspw Member, Host Rep
  • NeoonNeoon Community Contributor, Veteran
    edited November 2020

Where is the paid yearly, in the title?

Thanked by 1Mikasa

@Neoon said:

Where is the paid yearly, in the title?

lol. Ran out of room.

• grabbed one, thanks. Been with you guys since 2013, every single interaction with you has been great. Keep it up.

@j3r said:
    grabbed one, thanks. Been with you guys since 2013, every single interaction with you has been great. Keep it up.

Build team is already working on it :)

Thanked by 1j3r
  • FalzoFalzo Member
    edited November 2020

base pricing might seem interesting, but that pricing for additional disks is ridiculous:

$240 (yearly) rent for a 480G ssd, I mean, seriously?

edited November 2020

@Falzo said:
    base pricing might seem interesting, but that pricing for additional disks is ridiculous:

$240 rent for a 480G ssd, I mean, seriously?

You're looking at yearly pricing...

Also, we use enterprise drives (mostly Intel S4510/S4610) and not consumer trash.

• Paid Yearly ?? No thanks

edited November 2020

@G4SHI said:
    Paid Yearly ?? No thanks

Did you read the post? It's very clearly defined that the coupon works for either monthly or yearly, yearly just also gives an additional discount. You're talking about a ~$4/mo difference anyway.

• come on, with your actual sale you're nearly asking as much for that SSD as for the whole server itself. that you'd bring up that lame enterprise excuse doesn't make it any better - an S4510 / 480G is about $100 to buy.

however, congrats on your margin then... is someone ever going to rent that addon though? ;-)

edited November 2020

@Falzo said:
    come on, with your actual sale you're nearly asking as much for that SSD as for the whole server itself. that you'd bring up that lame enterprise excuse doesn't make it any better - an S4510 / 480G is about $100 to buy.

however, congrats on your margin then... is someone ever going to rent that addon though? ;-)

We don't deal in unsustainable offers/deals because we actually have bills to pay to provide a quality, sustainable service. If you don't like the pricing then move along.

Thanked by 1dahartigan
  • @jonathanspw said: If you don't like the pricing then move along.

Thanked by 2Mikasa brueggus
  • Not sure what these kids are complaining about. These are some epic prices for an A+ enterprise grade provider. This is not the trash around on LET or summer hosts.

Good stuff @jonathanspw , highly considering buying one.

• I bought one for the free DirectAdmin License and actually missed selecting it as a Control Panel on order time. Can you please help me on this @jonathanspw ? Ticket #1178054.

Thanked by 1jonathanspw
  • This is a amazing deal considering is a dedicated server with dual cpu and includes FREE DirectAdmin :)

Already ordered two, thanks for sharing

Thanked by 1jonathanspw

@edoarudo5 said:
    I bought one for the free DirectAdmin License and actually missed selecting it as a Control Panel on order time. Can you please help me on this @jonathanspw ? Ticket #1178054.

All fixed now.

@donko said:
    This is a amazing deal considering is a dedicated server with dual cpu and includes FREE DirectAdmin :)

Already ordered two, thanks for sharing

We're running a couple of hours behind on builds right now, went through our pre-prepped stock pretty quick. We'll have yours built out shortly though :)

As of now we're out of E5620 machines. We have a few more that will be available later tonight but I'm not sure how many yet.

Thanked by 2donko edoarudo5
  • @jonathanspw said:

@edoarudo5 said:
    I bought one for the free DirectAdmin License and actually missed selecting it as a Control Panel on order time. Can you please help me on this @jonathanspw ? Ticket #1178054.

All fixed now.

Thank you very much! Great experience so far. <3

Thanked by 1jonathanspw
  • Ordered one 1032746

In review, waiting for activation :)

• ordered 1 E5620. how long will it take to be delivered?

• @popularwidget said:
    ordered 1 E5620. how long will it take to be delivered?

Read the first post!

Thanked by 1popularwidget
  • I bought the server twice in the past, and disappointed twice in the setup process.

After the setup tough, well yes, it's rock solid.

• @popularwidget

In most cases setup is instant if you order the hardware as listed. If you customize your server then setup is generally completed within a couple of hours. We have onsite staff standing by to configure your server(s)!

Is your order under pending review as well? Mine is..

We're actively working on building out more 5620s right now. Once we're completely out I'll remove it from the order form.

All orders placed thus far tonight should be deployed within the next few hours.

• sadly can't find any Low End deals on this expensive KnownHost!

@JasonM said:
    sadly can't find any Low End deals on this expensive KnownHost!

Huh?

• Yeah couldn't resist it, had to order :-) Price is great, thank you!

edited November 2020

E5620s are totally sold out for the time being so the option has been removed from the order form. Thanks everyone for the orders so far. We've almost got a whole batch ready to provision so welcome emails are just around the corner.

• is there an interface to install / re-install OSes?

@princeshoko said:
    is there an interface to install / re-install OSes?

Yep, it's fully automated. Ex: https://i.imgur.com/0i2c75R.png

• @jonathanspw when E5620 servers will be in stock again?