Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

$20 DEDICATED SERVERS ★ RESELLER DISCOUNT ★ 10 CORE XEONS ★ IPMI ★ DOUBLE RAM PROMO ★ UNMETERED BW
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

$20 DEDICATED SERVERS ★ RESELLER DISCOUNT ★ 10 CORE XEONS ★ IPMI ★ DOUBLE RAM PROMO ★ UNMETERED BW

BrianHarrisonBrianHarrison Member, Patron Provider

Reprise Hosting (AS62838) is a provider of best value hosting services. We specialize in low-cost solutions for real-world hosting needs. We are pleased to announce our new cheap dedicated server special.

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
Tests, Performance, Reviews

Our BGP mix of NTT, Zayo, Telia, Hurricane Electric and excellent peering over the Seattle Internet Exchange (e.g., Microsoft, Google, Amazon, Netflix, Akamai, Charter, T-Mobile, OVH, CloudFlare, Yahoo and more) enables us to offer dedicated servers with low ping times across the Pacific and the Atlantic:

Global ping test results provided by NTT and HE looking glass servers. These are optimal ping times. The routing and peering of your local ISP will determine your latency.

» Test IP for Ping / Traceroute:

» Speed Test:
http://test.reprisehosting.com/1000MB.test

[root@reprise ~]# speedtest -s 14232

Speedtest by Ookla

Server: Ziply Fiber - Seattle, WA (id = 14232)
        ISP: Reprise Hosting
    Latency:     4.47 ms   (0.13 ms jitter)
   Download:   934.99 Mbps (data used: 803.6 MB)
     Upload:   941.15 Mbps (data used: 751.4 MB)
Packet Loss:     0.0%
 Result URL: https://www.speedtest.net/result/c/90960d6f-7b32-4f7a-848b-6b28b6c0197a
[root@reprise ~]#

» Historical Uptime Stats (2013 to present):
https://siteuptime.com/prem_statistics.php?Id=8419&&UserId=999b921bf9047ad5e4cb319638b9179c&typemonitor=standart

» Public Reviews:

Active Promotions
» Use the promo code IWANTUNMETERED to receive the 50mbps unmetered bandwidth add-on for free.

» Use the promo code DED10 or ZZDED10 (read below to use the correct code) to receive a 10% permanent discount. Code expires 11/30/2020.

» Type "LET DOUBLE22" into the "How Did You Hear About Us?" box during checkout and we will DOUBLE the RAM installed in your server for free. New customers only. Valid for orders placed on or before 11/30/2020 11:59PM PDT.

» Become a Reprise Reseller. Maintain three or more active dedicated servers on your account and receive a unique promo code to receive a 20% recurring discount on all future orders.

» Know someone interested in our servers? Sign up as a Reprise Hosting affiliate and earn a 10% recurring commission for as long as your referrals remain a customer!

RepriseADED Special
» Intel Xeon L5420 quad-core (4 cores)
» 2GB 4GB DDR3 RAM (server-grade registered memory)
» 1TB SATA hard drive. Free swap to 120GB SSD upon request.
» IPMI included free of charge (remote reboot, console, OS reloads, etc).
» 10TB bandwidth, 150Mbps rate limit on a 1Gbps port.
» Upgrade to 1Gbps (gigabit) network speed for $1 per month!
» 2 usable IPs (additional IPs available).
» Premium multi-homed bandwidth.

Only $24.95 $22.45 per month with DED10 code. Only $19.96 for resellers.
>> FREE Setup, Order Now <<

RepriseLDED Special
» Intel Xeon L5520 quad-core with hyperthreading (8 threads)
» 2GB 4GB DDR3 RAM (server-grade registered memory)

Only $29.95 $26.96 per month with DED10 code. Only $23.96 for resellers.

RepriseZDED Special
» Intel Xeon L5640 six core with hyperthreading (12 threads)
» 8GB 16GB DDR3 RAM (server-grade registered memory)

Only $39.95 $29.95 per month with ZZDED10 code.

RepriseGDED Special
» Intel Xeon E5-2650L v2 Ten Core CPU with hyperthreading (20 threads)
» 8GB 16GB DDR3 RAM (server-grade registered memory)
» 4 usable IPs (additional IPs available).

Only $49.95 $39.95 per month with ZZDED10 code.

RepriseGGDED Special
» 2x Intel Xeon E5-2650L v2 Ten Core CPU with hyperthreading (20 cores, 40 threads).
» 16GB 32GB RAM (server-grade registered memory)
» 4 usable IPs (additional IPs available).

Only $59.95 $49.95 per month with ZZDED10 code. Only $47.96 for resellers.

Optional Add-Ons
» Extra IPs: +$1.50 per IP per month
» Extra RAM: +$3.50 per 4GB per month
» Extra 1TB HDD: +$5.95 per month
» Extra 120GB SSD: +$5.95 per month
» Need a quote for a custom hardware config? Price match against a competitor? Open a sales ticket at https://www.reprisehosting.com/client/ and we'll reply the same business day.

SLAs and Guarantees
» 99.95% network uptime
» 100% power uptime
» 100% cooling uptime
» Same day server setup for orders submitted before 6PM Pacific Time, 7 days a week.

These offers are not available through our website, please use the order links above to sign up.

Frequently Asked Questions:

Can I customize my system to include more disk space/memory/bandwidth?
Yes! We can add more memory, secondary hard drives, RAID or increase your bandwidth allotment. Upgrade options are listed on our website or you may open a sales ticket at https://www.reprisehosting.com/client/ for a custom quote.

Do you price match?
Yes! We do price match comparable servers offered by our competitors. Please open a sales ticket at https://www.reprisehosting.com/client/ to get a price match quote.

Where is your datacenter?
Our equipment is located in the Westin Building Exchange of Seattle, WA, USA. The WBE is one of the largest telecommunications hubs in the United States.

Test IP?

Thanked by 2JasonM dominame

Comments

• Just order RepriseZDED yesterday,
    I order it with addon 1 Gbps network speed for $1
    and also cPanel License for $29.95/month

The cheapest dedicated server I can find.
    Setup Fee $0, it took only 1 hour for them to set up.

Overall, it's good and cheap!

--

But my question is @BrianHarrison,
    On your thread & website, the RepriseZDED, has 16GB RAM, and if I use the LET Promo shouldn't I get 32GB of RAM? Or the listed specification is has been calculated with LET Promo?

If yes I think you should change your website also because there stated that RepriseZDED comes with 16GB of RAM normally ( without LET Promo )

• BrianHarrisonBrianHarrison Member, Patron Provider

@DianTama Thank you for choosing Reprise Hosting -- we sincerely appreciate your business!

To answer your question, our website was completely re-designed recently and that RAM figure is inaccurate -- it should list 8GB like it does during the checkout process. With that LET DOUBLE22 promo it then gets doubled to 16GB. Thank you for bringing that to our attention.

At the time of your order we were actually sold out of RepriseZDED servers so we gave you a free upgrade to a RepriseEDED -- essentially the same server but with a faster CPU with two additional cores and newer architecture. We hope you enjoy!

• @DianTama said:
    Just order RepriseZDED yesterday,

--

On your thread & website, the RepriseZDED, has 16GB RAM, and if I use the LET Promo shouldn't I get 32GB of RAM? Or the listed specification is has been calculated with LET Promo?

If yes I think you should change your website also because there stated that RepriseZDED comes with 16GB of RAM normally ( without LET Promo )

How many cpanel accounts received under $29/month

• @BrianHarrison said:
    @DianTama Thank you for choosing Reprise Hosting -- we sincerely appreciate your business!

To answer your question, our website was completely re-designed recently and that RAM figure is inaccurate -- it should list 8GB like it does during the checkout process. With that LET DOUBLE22 promo it then gets doubled to 16GB. Thank you for bringing that to our attention.

At the time of your order we were actually sold out of RepriseZDED servers so we gave you a free upgrade to a RepriseEDED -- essentially the same server but with a faster CPU with two additional cores and newer architecture. We hope you enjoy!

Oh, yaa I just realize about the upgrade :D ... thank you!

@markhenr said:

@DianTama said:

--

The license package itself cPanel Autoscale (Internal) so it's unlimited I suppose?
    Maybe @BrianHarrison can help with that since I'm no expert

• @DianTama said:

@BrianHarrison said:

Oh, yaa I just realize about the upgrade :D ... thank you!

@markhenr said:

@DianTama said:

--

The license package itself cPanel Autoscale (Internal) so it's unlimited I suppose?
    Maybe @BrianHarrison can help with that since I'm no expert

Thanks sir

edited November 2020

We currently offer cPanel for $29.95 per month to dedicated server users for up to 100 accounts. We don't earn a profit on our cPanel licenses -- in fact we take a small loss. As our users near that figure, we contact them, remind them of the 100 user account limit and that additional fees are incurred for accounts beyond that number. Of all our cPanel subscribers, only ~1% have servers with more than 100 accounts on them.

However, as we all know, cPanel Inc. has once again hiked their prices effective January 1st, 2021. This time we'll have no choice but to increase our prices as well. We will likely continue offering cPanel to our existing customers, but stop offering cPanel to new customers. We'll be making an announcement on December 1st to our customers.

Thanked by 1joesha
  • If some one buy today so same cpanel price after 1jan 2020

@joesha said:
    If some one buy today so same cpanel price after 1jan 2020

Unfortunately not. We will soon be announcing a cPanel license price hike that will take effect at the same time as cPanel Inc's price hike -- Jan 1st, 2021. We take a small loss on our cPanel license sales today, but that loss would become too large after Jan 1st, 2021 -- we have to reciprocate with a commensurate price increase.

• @BrianHarrison am i able to upgrade to more RAM or SSD later? eyeing the RepriseGDED Special. Thank you

@tnamtran1991 said:
    @BrianHarrison am i able to upgrade to more RAM or SSD later? eyeing the RepriseGDED Special. Thank you

Yep that's no problem at all -- you could also upgrade to a RepriseGGDED anytime later on without incurring any extra setup fees. The chassis supports up to 128GB memory and 6 drives. If you wish to upgrade the memory significantly, we can also work out better pricing than the standard rates.