Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

(Paid job) Help me fix WordPress problem.
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

(Paid job) Help me fix WordPress problem.

AmplificatorAmplificator Member
edited November 2020 in Help

On one of my servers I'm having an issue where I can't use various themes' import function for importing demo content. The themes that do give an error throws a 503.

I'm using a DirectAdmin + Cloud Linux and Imunify360 setup.

I'm willing to pay a few bucks to whoever can help me fix this. Just shoot me a PM and we'll take it from there.

Comments

• I will help for free!

That error will likely mean your account is running out of memory or your CPU is being maxed out whilst importing, which explains the 503 error. If you're using CloudLinux, have you made sure your LVE limits are set higher than default?

• I'm running it on a 32core/64thread Epyc cpu with 128GB memory. LVE values are set to: https://cln.sh/afsvD5

• AmplificatorAmplificator Member
    edited November 2020

PHP is set with these options: https://paste.ubuntu.com/p/qfq5dhrhFw/

• @Amplificator said:
    On one of my servers I'm having an issue where I can't use various themes' import function for importing demo content. The themes that do give an error throws a 503.

I'm willing to pay a few bucks to whoever can help me fix this. Just shoot me a PM and we'll take it from there.

Have you tried to increase webserver + php timeouts ?

• Its happening with only specific theme or with every theme ? Install astra theme and try to import demo content if its working then must be issue with that particular theme only.

• It's happening with every theme. Otherwise everything works fine, but no theme can import demo content. I have tried with 5-6, including Avada which I know works as I can do it in a VM.

• @momkin said:

@Amplificator said:

Have you tried to increase webserver + php timeouts ?

Every theme errors out after just a few seconds. Php max execution time is 3600 so that shouldn't be a problem.

• Most likely this is RAM issue but have you also checked that you have appropriate permission to write in folder where it is importing?

• @alilet said:
    Most likely this is RAM issue but have you also checked that you have appropriate permission to write in folder where it is importing?

I tried disabling LVE for the user, no difference.
    Sometimes it actually imports a few photos, so the directory is writeable.

• @Amplificator said:

@alilet said:
    Most likely this is RAM issue but have you also checked that you have appropriate permission to write in folder where it is importing?

I tried disabling LVE for the user, no difference.
    Sometimes it actually imports a few photos, so the directory is writeable.

A 503 error is 9/10 resource based so I'd be focusing on that, sounds like a very odd issue you have.

• Hm, I fixed it. I Switched from lsphp to cloud linux php selector.