Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Storage Vps to seed linux ISOs in private trackers.
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Storage Vps to seed linux ISOs in private trackers.

Hey guys as the title says I'm looking for a storage vps to use in private trackers.I just want a list of providers that are ok with seeding ISOs then I'll compare the prices on my own.Thanks in advance.

Thanked by 1RedSox

Comments

• cociu might have something for black friday.

Thanked by 1RedSox
  • I’ve personally used letbox , as far as I know they allow low traffic torrenting.

Thanked by 1RedSox
  • @Jackma1 said:
    cociu might have something for black friday.

I'm already aware of cociu's plans but it seems like their services are not so great from the comments I've seen around

• @sjkme said:
    I’ve personally used letbox , as far as I know they allow low traffic torrenting.

Thanks will check them out 👍

• lentrolentro Member, Host Rep

What minimum specs and I/O are you looking for?

I/O is the most important because that's why many storage VPS providers don't allow torrenting/Next Cloud.

• @LoneWolf said:

@sjkme said:
    I’ve personally used letbox , as far as I know they allow low traffic torrenting.

I had a 2tb server with letbox a while back it was pretty great, no issues at all. Hostsolutions does have its ups & down's but its a decent option if you're on a budget. Recently they've improved their customer support by leaps and bounds.

Thanked by 1letbox
  • @sjkme said:

Thanks will check them out 👍> @lentro said:

What minimum specs and I/O are you looking for?

I/O is the most important because that's why many storage VPS providers don't allow torrenting/Next Cloud.

1Tb hdd
    Unlimited BW but i can take something with +10tb
    I/O 100 MB/s

• @sjkme said:

@LoneWolf said:

@sjkme said:

I had a 2tb server with letbox a while back it was pretty great, no issues at all. Hostsolutions does have its ups & down's but its a decent option if you're on a budget. Recently they've improved their customer support by leaps and bounds.

Thanks for the helpful info mate.I will keep my eyes peeled for some BF deals from both providers.

• I'm using kimsufi as a seed box without any problem