Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Need a VPS provider that gives /64 ipv6 subnet
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Need a VPS provider that gives /64 ipv6 subnet

pedrorubsterpedrorubster Member
edited November 2020 in Help

Hi! I would like to know if there's any VPS provider that gives you a full /64 ipv6 subnet where you can use the full /64 subnet. I need a cheap, but reliable provider that has a full /64 ipv6 subnet and unlimited bandwidth. Thanks

Comments

• Mr_TomMr_Tom Member, Host Rep

What other specs do you need, and location? How strict is the "unlimited" bandwidth requirement?

• I remember @Abdullah7310 giving unlimited ip6 not sure about unmetered bandwidth.

Buyvm( @Francisco ) has unmetered bandwidth.but amount of ip6 allotment is unknown to me

Thanked by 1Francisco
  • @Mr_Tom said:
    What other specs do you need, and location? How strict is the "unlimited" bandwidth requirement?

Location I would prefere US, but anything on Europe is fine as well.
    Not really strict, but a few TB per month

@codelock said:
    I remember @Abdullah7310 giving unlimited ip6 not sure about unmetered bandwidth.

Buyvm( @Francisco ) has unmetered bandwidth.but amount of ip6 allotment is unknown to me

Do I dm then and ask? Sorry, it’s my first time doing these kinds of deals

We've got space in New York, Los Angeles and Frankfurt currently, all of which would have a single IPv6 address from a smaller subnet with an additional /64 available per VM. If you let me know specs (cpu cores, ram, space, etc) I can give you an idea on pricing :)

• ViridWebViridWeb Member, Host Rep

We do provide /64 IPv6 blocks.. but sorry no Unlimited bandwidth..

If you have any realistic bandwidth requirements then please shere

• @Mr_Tom said:
    We've got space in New York, Los Angeles and Frankfurt currently, all of which would have a single IPv6 address from a smaller subnet with an additional /64 available per VM. If you let me know specs (cpu cores, ram, space, etc) I can give you an idea on pricing :)

Nothing too fancy, I'll just need multiple servers. 1 core 1gb ram each server with ubuntu 18, each with it's own /64 would be perfect! Please let me know about your prices!

• XsltelXsltel Member, Host Rep

I can offer you basic VPS specs with 1.50 TiB bandwidth check offers page here
    https://www.xsl.tel/hosting/vps/standard-vps

• alwyzonalwyzon Member, Host Rep

All our packages include a /64 and 5 TB of bandwidth @ 1 Gb/s. Servers are located in Apeldoorn, the Netherlands. Ubuntu 18.04 would be available as pre-installed operating system too. The smallest package would offer 1 vCore and 1 GB RAM for 5,40 € per quarter: Order Link

• Shot2Shot2 Member
    edited November 2020

What do you mean by "use the full /64 subnet"?
    (Wild guess: you want a routed /64.)

• @pedrorubster said:
    Hi! I would like to know if there's any VPS provider that gives you a full /64 ipv6 subnet where you can use the full /64 subnet. I need a cheap, but reliable provider that has a full /64 ipv6 subnet and unlimited bandwidth. Thanks

BuyVM provides a /64 and unlimited transfer at 1 Gbps.

Thanked by 1Francisco
  • At PakCloudHost, we are offering 10 Dedicated IPv6 Addresses. However, more IPv6 can be made available on demand free of charge. Please visit for more hardware details: https://pakcloudhost.com/clientarea/index.php?rp=/store/ssd-linux-vps

@pedrorubster said: Nothing too fancy, I'll just need multiple servers. 1 core 1gb ram each server with ubuntu 18, each with it's own /64 would be perfect! Please let me know about your prices!

Whats a reasonable bandwidth requirement you'd need? Would you want them in the same DC, or multiple locations?

• FranciscoFrancisco Top Host, Host Rep, Veteran

@MaxKVM said: BuyVM provides a /64 and unlimited transfer at 1 Gbps.

Yes, we give a /64 on link-local and will include a routed /48 per service in the coming weeks, I'm hoping to get most/all of the code done this weekend.

Francisco

Thanked by 2Shot2 DataIdeas-Josh
  • SoftShellWebSoftShellWeb Member, Patron Provider

Check us out! :)