Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

[KTS24.com] SSD vServer in NL from 2,99 € per month
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

[KTS24.com] SSD vServer in NL from 2,99 € per month

HaendlerITHaendlerIT Member, Host Rep

Hi Guys,

for a long time now it has been rather quiet around us. After a whole bunch of updates for our conrol panel and finding a new team member, we think it is realistic to be able to rent out more servers at the best prices without compromising quality.

I have been offering hosting services since 2013 and during this time I have done everything possible to solve problems as quickly as possible.
Christmas Eve to the data centre because a PDU has failed? Getting up at 3 in the morning because a system has failed? Spending family celebrations on a laptop to help a customer?
Everything has already happened. Everything quite normal for me!

At the Skylink data centre on the German/Dutch border, we have been operating our systems for more than 2 years on our own hardware and data centre independent IP addresses.

We have already prepared a number of offers for November, which we will adapt at irregular intervals.
Permanently, until the end of November, the following offer is available:

BF Special small SSD Offer
1 shared Xeon E5 Core
4 GB ECC Arbeitsspeicher
40 GB SSD Speicher
1 IPv4 inklusive

for 2,99 € / month or 29,99 € / year

From now on our current offers can always be found here:
https://kts24.com/special_offers

Comments

• fLoofLoo Member
    edited November 2020

WARNING - WARNING - WARNING - WARNING - WARNING - WARNING - WARNING - WARNING - WARNING

• Fix your imprint (404) !
    • Website is missing a valid Datenschutzerklärung (Data protection)
    • Both required to offer services from Germany. Otherwise you could be warned due to DSGVO-Violation.
    • __
    • Also most text consists of placeholder stuff like "dedi.hardware_text" "international_text" "dedi.traffic" "dedi.ssd".
    • https://kts24.com/contact is pure Lorem Ipsum.
    • https://www.haendler.it/login SSL-Certificate got wrong domain name. "rapton.diamond.haendler.it"
    • Trustpilot has only 1 faked review (check Reviewer + Thumbs up -> SC, SC, SK)
    • Website is using unlicensed iStock Photos

My personal advice: Stay the fuck away. Even though its BF. You know the tricks guys ...

Thanked by 1fullclick32
  • HaendlerITHaendlerIT Member, Host Rep
    edited November 2020

We are active here since years and I am sure there is not even one customer who feels scams.

Website has been updated so that imprint and data protection text are available there.

Thanked by 1brueggus
  • TsuyoTsuyo Member
    edited November 2020

Really nice offer, I've ordered one.

• Can you please provide a test IP and/or Looking Glass for testing your network?

Cheers!

• NeoonNeoon Community Contributor, Veteran

@TheLinuxBug said:
    Can you please provide a test IP and/or Looking Glass for testing your network?

https://lg.nl.haendler.it/

• @GameTownProjects are all of your server behind Voxility or only your test server? I ask because it easily adds 10ms as it sends the data from NL -> DE -> NL as it doesn't seem you are peering with Voxility in Netherlands, but instead in Germany.. effectively making your services in Germany, based on latency and location, even if you have the physical servers in the Netherlands. So, is it possible to get a server which isn't routed through Voxility? My biggest interest is in local peering at low latency, so having everything go to Germany and Voxility and then back to Netherlands would be a show stopper for me.

Thanks for your time in reply.

Cheers!

• Is ddos protection included in your vps ?

• RickBakkrRickBakkr Member, Patron Provider, LIR

@TheLinuxBug said: @GameTownProjects are all of your server behind Voxility or only your test server? I ask because it easily adds 10ms as it sends the data from NL -> DE -> NL as it doesn't seem you are peering with Voxility in Netherlands, but instead in Germany.. effectively making your services in Germany, based on latency and location, even if you have the physical servers in the Netherlands. So, is it possible to get a server which isn't routed through Voxility? My biggest interest is in local peering at low latency, so having everything go to Germany and Voxility and then back to Netherlands would be a show stopper for me.

Note that SkyLink is a data centre that is only (barely) based in The Netherlands, as it was cheaper to operate it here compared to German pricing. The owners are Germans and are aiming at German customers. It can be assumed that the routing is therefore optimized for German end users as well.

@G4SHI said:
    Is ddos protection included in your vps ?

Yes. All offers are DDoS protected by Voxility.

• I strongly discourage this hoster, behaves inadequately, and extremely low quality of service

edited November 2020

@ourvds said:
    I strongly discourage this hoster, behaves inadequately, and extremely low quality of service

How should we understand this? I am convinced that KTS24.com can offer much better support than most providers with comparable prices by cooperating with other projects of mine.

Should a customer find that their old hardware is not sufficient, they should choose to bid on Ryzen CPUs or another supplier.
    Meeting the requirements of 100% of potential customers is simply not possible at our prices.

• I am quite happy with the service provided (for the past 2 years) in terms of stability.

My only gripe is that it's not possible to set Reverse DNS records for IPv6 addresses (well... the feature has been implemented in the panel now (in the past week), but the reverse DNS zone for IPv6 addresses isn't delegated to their nameserver, so any changes in the panel have no effect to the outside world).

• @cmeerw said:
    My only gripe is that it's not possible to set Reverse DNS records for IPv6 addresses

Reverse DNS for IPv6 seems to have been fixed now.

• the control panel is a little buggy. but provider is really nice .

• @ourvds said: I strongly discourage this hoster, behaves inadequately, and extremely low quality of service

Why do you say that?