Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Reliable Hosts that offer DirectAdmin
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Reliable Hosts that offer DirectAdmin

Is there a list of Hosting Providers that offer DirectAdmin who are good enough for production?

They are many offers that are listed on LET but after a short time many providers disappear/dead pool.

Can anyone recommend some providers that happen to offer DirectAdmin and have a good enough track record that they can be used for production?

Thanks in advance.

Comments

• @SmallWeb maybe?

Thanked by 1MichaelCee
  • ViridWebViridWeb Member, Host Rep

What do you want?

1. A directadmin license?
    2. A vps or dedicated server + Directadmin at low price?
    3. A vps or dedicated server with free directadmin?

If you want VPS with free Directadmin the we can do with from our $10 10Gbps VPS in Netherlands.

We are in business more than 10+ years

Or you can try @Francisco BuyVM

Or @seriesn Nexusbytes or @Clouvider

• A VPS with an included DirectAdmin license.
    Preferably in eastern United States;

• ViridWebViridWeb Member, Host Rep

@trycatchthis said:
    A VPS with an included DirectAdmin license.

Sorry we don't have US location right now.

Try Clouvider or Nexusbytes or BuyVM

They are good and well established.

Thanked by 2Clouvider Francisco
  • LeeLee Veteran

BuyVM.net, can't get more of a track record than them.

Thanked by 1Francisco
  • @Lee said:

I notice that when you hit order on their site it takes you to a my.frantech.ca. Thats fairly confusing.

Thanked by 1Francisco
  • @ViridWeb said:

@trycatchthis said:
    A VPS with an included DirectAdmin license.

Sorry we don't have US location right now.

Try Clouvider or Nexusbytes or BuyVM

They are good and well established.

@vyas11 said:
    @seriesn

Thank you for the mention boss <3

@trycatchthis join the family :)

Directadmin personal license is included for free.

Directadmin value bundle is available for $6/month :)

https://nexusbytes.com

• @trycatchthis said: I notice that when you hit order on their site it takes you to a my.frantech.ca. Thats fairly confusing.

Could be a fake panel.

• I think these are the best providers in US for DirectAdmin

For Dedis:
    Clouvider / @Clouvider

For VPS:
    BuyVM / @Francisco

For shared hosting:
    Nexusbytes / @seriesn

• AK_KWHAK_KWH Member, Patron Provider

VPS with Free Directadmin personal license
    check our plans
    khanwebhost.com/us-kvm-vps.php (Kansas,Phoniex)
    khanwebhost.com/uk-kvm-vps.php (London)
    khanwebhost.com/fr-kvm-vps.php (Roubaix)
    khanwebhost.com/de-kvm-vps.php (Falkenstein)

• XiNiXXiNiX Member, Host Rep

@trycatchthis said:
    Is there a list of Hosting Providers that offer DirectAdmin who are good enough for production?

They are many offers that are listed on LET but after a short time many providers disappear/dead pool.

Can anyone recommend some providers that happen to offer DirectAdmin and have a good enough track record that they can be used for production?

Thanks in advance.

Are you looking for VPS with DirectAdmin or Just Shared / Reseller hosting based on DA ?

• If you know managing your server, you cant go wrong with Ramnode!(DirectAdmin at $3/m) @Nick_A

Most of the providers in my Signature are reliable and some do offer DirectAdmin licenses too.

Thanked by 1Nick_A
  • Nick_ANick_A Member, Top Host, Host Rep

@niceboy said: If you know managing your server, you cant go wrong with Ramnode!(DirectAdmin at $3/m) @Nick_A

:) Thank you

• FranciscoFrancisco Top Host, Host Rep, Veteran

@trycatchthis said:

@Lee said:

I notice that when you hit order on their site it takes you to a my.frantech.ca. Thats fairly confusing.

We have a central billing for both buyshared and buyvm.

Francisco

• vovlervovler Member
    edited October 2020

@Francisco said: We have a central billing for both buyshared and buyvm.

Francisco

BuyDedi when?

From the founder of BuyVM, famous company that got a shoutout at a LinusTechTips video, comes BuyDedi: Dedicated servers that beat Hetzner.

• BharatBBharatB Member, Patron Provider

@trycatchthis said:

Thanks in advance.

We been around very long to consider being reliable, do drop me a DM if you are interested

Thanked by 1JasonM

@vovler said:

@Francisco said: We have a central billing for both buyshared and buyvm.

Francisco

BuyDedi when?

From the founder of BuyVM, famous company that got a shoutout at a LinusTechTips video, comes BuyDedi: Dedicated servers that beat Hetzner.

Hah! I'm not sure what I'd offer on a 'buydedi' offering anyway.

Francisco

• Sure, first dedicated, then actual horses.

• @Francisco said:

@trycatchthis said:

@Lee said:

We have a central billing for both buyshared and buyvm.

Francisco

Most of your stuff is sold out. When you getting stock in NY?

@trycatchthis said: Most of your stuff is sold out. When you getting stock in NY?

NY will get stock for the start of next month unless I pack up and send over a few more nodes this month. That's for sure looking possible!

I've got a pile of nodes going to LU for the ryzen upgrade over there.

Francisco

• VitalyVitaly Member, Host Rep

Good day.
    We can offer hosting with DirectAdmin (2 cores 4 gb RAM)
    11 USD annually (10 Gb), or thrifty plan since 0.3 RUB/month.

or VPS, 3 locations in Russia. and DA license separately

• Mr_TomMr_Tom Member, Host Rep
    edited November 2020

@trycatchthis said: A VPS with an included DirectAdmin license.

We can include DA on our US VPS line (New York and Los Angeles, on Clouviders network).

What sort of specs are you after?

• JamesFJamesF Member, Host Rep

@Francisco any storage In NL?

How do the slabs work? Are they raid redundant?

• I have a VPS with free DA from Hostodo. All as expected and more!
    @Hassan

Thanked by 1JasonM

@experttechit said:
    @Francisco any storage In NL?

How do the slabs work? Are they raid redundant?

LU you mean :)

Very soon, they're loaded on a pallet, just waiting on it to be picked up.

Slabs are attached as an additional drive to your server. You can format it however you want. Yes, there's RAID10.

Francisco

Thanked by 1JamesF
  • I have @LittleCreek and @anynode was looking into @Francisco.

@LittleCreek Responds to tickets within a day, seems thats the first thing he does in the morning. Service had 100% uptime in the period I had it. Good god damn support for the price i'm paying. Previously I was paying way more for manged support from a big provider but thought I had learned enough to go unmaged and it has worked out so far. Directadmin included free. Phone number goes to his voice mail so its only ticket based from what I have seen. No live chat. Didnt need an ID to order.

@anynode Cheaper, support less responsive, maybe the BlackFriday rush has them busy? Client area does not seem to be as good as @LittleCreek. From what i have seen @LittleCreek is better on the support end. From what I have seen I wouldnt recommend for a primary site but maybe a backup or fail over till you get your mainsite back up. I say this because if you have a misconfiguration on your server the support would likely take too long to respond. That is not much of an issue for a fail over however. Did not need an ID. Still waiting on my blackfriday upgrade.

@Francisco Havent made it to purchasing yet. I made an order and because I did not initially provide an ID my order was refunded. There was a support lady that seemed to have a bit of an attitude, maybe she though I was a spammer or something she had dealt with before. A google search showed a review mentioning the same support lady so it seems it wasn't unique to me. Attitude changed once I provided ID. @Francisco was a lot nicer from the get go than their order verify support lady. Can't say much else as order was canceled. https://uk.trustpilot.com/review/buyvm.net "Karen S".

@trycatchthis said: @Francisco Havent made it to purchasing yet. I made an order and because I did not initially provide an ID my order was refunded. There was a support lady that seemed to have a bit of an attitude, maybe she though I was a spammer or something she had dealt with before. A google search showed a review mentioning the same support lady so it seems it wasn't unique to me. Attitude changed once I provided ID. @Francisco was a lot nicer from the get go than their order verify support lady. Can't say much else as order was canceled. https://uk.trustpilot.com/review/buyvm.net "Karen S".

We see lots of people try to use stolen cards, or family member paypals and things like that. Our rules clearly state that people have to have matching details to their paypal/etc, it's pretty simple.

Some day I'll enroll in trustpilot and i'm sure we'll find that most of those people used bad/stolen accounts. Karen's easy to work with if you provide what she asks. Most people don't even interact with her since they don't trip the fraud checks. If Karen cleared you up then you should be able to order without issue.

Past that we have a 'premier status' available to customers that are active for > 6 months where they get:

• Auto provisioning, assuming the stocks available.
    • No fraud checks on new orders.
    • Love, lots of it.

Karen promotes people pretty often before the 6 month cut off just because we get a lot of users that get flagged by Fraudlabs due to funny GEO lookups from their ISP, etc.

Francisco

• BuyVM Karen is probably one of the few Karens, whose name should not have been Karen.

• @Francisco You have all those systems setup because you have been burned in the past and I understand. But can you imagine dealing with an issue and then googling to realise someone else had a similar issue with the same person? I did say the attitude changed once I was verified. But maybe even if im a potential scammer, im also a potential customer.
    Everyone isn't going to comeback and interact with you to share their experience. Of the several hosting providers I have dealt with over the years, 2 have asked for photo ID your company was one of them. Nothing is wrong with that.

Expecting customers to read terms before they order nice concept in theory.