Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Hetzner Black Friday soon?
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Hetzner Black Friday soon?

Guys, I hope you're ready!

It seems like a Black Friday announcement, amazing offer will be released...
Let's wait!

Comments

• Sadly, Hetzner banned me due to my driving license was not to their liking. Whatever, there are a lot of decent alternatives.

• Keen to see. Hetzner is prem.

• that is great.

• DPDP Administrator, The Domain Guy

Ok literally..

• JordJord Moderator, Host Rep

Did someone mention Hetzner?

• I'm more expecting what netcup will have this BF.

• NeoonNeoon Community Contributor, Veteran

https://robot.your-server.de/order/marketConfirm/1324910/culture/en_/country/OTHER

Well, 128GB, E5 for 23€, I would say BF is already here.

• @Neoon said:
    https://robot.your-server.de/order/marketConfirm/1324910/culture/en_/country/OTHER

How do you find such offers? I go to Hetzner's auctions several times a day and I have never had such a thing.

@Hotmarer said:

@Neoon said:

How do you find such offers? I go to Hetzner's auctions several times a day and I have never had such a thing.

Pretty rare, the last 50%+ drop on SB was 4 months ago.
    30%+ drops are more common, had 2 today already.

Just keep track on the current offers and watch them if they drop XX percentage, easy.

Thanked by 1Hotmarer
  • @Neoon said:

@Hotmarer said:

@Neoon said:

Just keep track on the current offers and watch them if they drop XX percentage, easy.

I wonder if that's an error though. like someone types in a totally wrong price or false comma and then it defaults immediately to the lowest possible price, which might the 23?

@Falzo said:

@Neoon said:

@Hotmarer said:

@Neoon said:

I wonder if that's an error though. like someone types in a totally wrong price or false comma and then it defaults immediately to the lowest possible price, which might the 23?

It was available for a few minutes, so I doubt that.

• @Neoon said:

What the actual fuck, and I thought the momentary 5€ drop in E3-1246V3s a month ago was super cheap. How did that kind of deals start? Black Friday?

• @Neoon said:

Out of stock... :(

• @Cabbage said:

@Neoon said:

What the actual fuck, and I thought the momentary 5€ drop in E3-1246V3s a month ago was super cheap. How did that kind of deals start? Black Friday?

Price error, someone probably forgot one 0 at the end of the price.

Thanked by 1sgno1
  • Now I wonder, do they cancel the order in case someone finds it and orders it?

Thanked by 1Hotmarer
  • @sgheghele said:
    Now I wonder, do they cancel the order in case someone finds it and orders it?

I am pretty certain, they will not cancel but deliver.

a few weeks back, there was a deal which @Neoon also posted, for a box with 3x3TB at that price - which also is quite unusual (though not as big of a difference as this one).

however, I ordered and got it delivered no questions asked. one of the disks was sh*t and there was no third disk at all, but it was confirmed in the control panel, so I opened a support ticket and immediately got the faulty disk replaced and a third disk put in at no additional costs.

still have that system - thanks @Neoon ;-)

Thanked by 2vimalware sgheghele
  • Mr_TomMr_Tom Member, Host Rep

@Neoon will have to start a premium service notifying people of these offers. Whoever pays the most gets notified first lol.

• @sgheghele said:
    Now I wonder, do they cancel the order in case someone finds it and orders it?

No they can't , because the bidding server is automatic delivery if the server is delivered in minutes they can't cancel it :smile:

Thanked by 1sgheghele
  • @Mr_Tom said:
    @Neoon will have to start a premium service notifying people of these offers. Whoever pays the most gets notified first lol.

I just wrote something like that for myself. So how much do you want to pay? :D

@Hotmarer said: I just wrote something like that for myself. So how much do you want to pay?

I don't know the full specs of the 128gb offer but a lot of them... I can live without :-O

• @Mr_Tom said:

@Hotmarer said: I just wrote something like that for myself. So how much do you want to pay?

I don't know the full specs of the 128gb offer but a lot of them... I can live without :-O

quite true. I had still ordered it, if only I'd seen it an hour earlier ;-)

@Falzo said: quite true. I had still ordered it, if only I'd seen it an hour earlier

I mean, yeah I'd have probably still ordered it lol. But I can live without ordering it lol.

• @JohnFilch123 said:
    Sadly, Hetzner banned me due to my driving license was not to their liking. Whatever, there are a lot of decent alternatives.

Your face that bad you get turned down for digital services? >:)

• @TimboJones said:

@JohnFilch123 said:
    Sadly, Hetzner banned me due to my driving license was not to their liking. Whatever, there are a lot of decent alternatives.

Your face that bad you get turned down for digital services? >:)

even worse :neutral:

• any chance Hetzner will have a recurring offer for a cheap dedicated server ? I think Hetzner normally does not recurring offers for Black Friday ? Thanks

• @wlambrechts said:
    any chance Hetzner will have a recurring offer for a cheap dedicated server ? I think Hetzner normally does not recurring offers for Black Friday ? Thanks

Hetzner is already cheap as ®©€€£√π÷™, im sure setup fees removal can make them sold out quickly.

• wlambrechtswlambrechts Member
    edited November 2020
    • sorry wrong thread *
  • stefemanstefeman Member
    edited November 2020

What a letdown.. again..

No AX4X,5X,6X? This is just a shit attempt to sell EX-line at normal pricing that nobody buys anymore.

Underestimating the customers by not doing sitewide "no setup fees" anymore after hyping it.

I guess if we buy less it will change for the next black friday.

Thanked by 1dodheimsgard
  • jbilohjbiloh Administrator, Veteran

@stefeman said:
    What a letdown.. again..

No AX4X,5X,6X? This is just a shit attempt to sell EX-line at normal pricing that nobody buys anymore.

Underestimating the customers by not doing sitewide "no setup fees" anymore after hyping it.

I guess if we buy less it will change for the next black friday.

Don't be too let down.

Check lowendbox frequently on Friday for great deals on dedicated servers.