Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

St. Louis KVM VPS
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

St. Louis KVM VPS

jure12jure12 Member
edited November 2020 in Requests

Helo,
I need a KVM VPS on St. Louis
So I don't want Chicago or around St. Louis, I want exactly VPS located in the city St. Louis (MO)

VPS must have:

• KVM virtualisacion
  • 3 GB RAM
  • 3 CPU
  • 40 GB Pure SSD
  • 3 TB bandwidth
  • Port: 1 Gbps
    Price: 6$ / month

Comments

• Contabo?

Doesn't meet all of your requirement, but the US datacenter is in St. Louis.

• The more restrictive you are, the less likely you will find a provider who meets all your criteria. You've just limited it to a handful and then imposed a price constraint. Good luck.

• @tetech said:
    The more restrictive you are, the less likely you will find a provider who meets all your criteria. You've just limited it to a handful and then imposed a price constraint. Good luck.

Wow it's as if narrowing your search yields fewer results. That's crazy.

Thanked by 1chip
  • @CyberneticTitan said:

@tetech said:
    The more restrictive you are, the less likely you will find a provider who meets all your criteria. You've just limited it to a handful and then imposed a price constraint. Good luck.

instructions unclear dick stuck in ceiling fan

• @tetech said:

This is about supply and demand, I'm looking for what I'm looking for and that's it. I don't care about anything else. I said my offer. Enough with philosophizing.

• @jure12 said:

@tetech said:

This is about supply and demand, I'm looking for what I'm looking for and that's it. I don't care about anything else. I said my offer. Enough with philosophizing.

Good luck, your politeness and tact will surely help you.

• @CyberneticTitan said:

@tetech said:

Who wouldda thunk it? :)

• look at all the providers rushing in with offers. This is how LET should work!

• @tetech said:

@jure12 said:

@tetech said:

Good luck, your politeness and tact will surely help you.

This has nothing to do with fees, this is pure business ... supply and demand and nothing more. I ask and another calls me, that's all man.

• Bump!