Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Looking for cheap GPU server...
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Looking for cheap GPU server...

RTX 2080
RTX 3070

Comments

• AlexBarakovAlexBarakov Patron Provider, Veteran

How cheap do you need it to be?

• lentrolentro Member, Host Rep

Thanks @seriesn!

@xiaopigu (first, I have to say I am amused by your username!)

Here you go:
    https://orders.fluidstack.io/

We rent from numerous gaming centers, data centers, or people who have excess capacity. Let me know if you have any questions! If you need a lot of GPUs, PM me, and we can work with our upstreams to fulfill your needs.

• @uvensys said:
    We would be pleased to offer you a GPU server in German data center. Please kindly msg us: [email protected]

Sent message.

Hopefully you can beat nocix or have some alternative offers.

• xiaopiguxiaopigu Member
    edited November 2020

@AlexBarakov said:

may be 30~40 USD :#

• @lentro said:
    Thanks @seriesn!

@xiaopigu (first, I have to say I am amused by your username!)

Here you go:
    https://orders.fluidstack.io/

We rent from numerous gaming centers, data centers, or people who have excess capacity. Let me know if you have any questions! If you need a lot of GPUs, PM me, and we can work with our upstreams to fulfill your needs.

Looks good :#

But...A bit expensive :'(

Thanked by 1lentro

@xiaopigu said:

Completely understand - we aren't for everyone.

@xiaopigu said:

@AlexBarakov said:

Tbh, a bit unrealistic. A 2080/3070 costs ~$500 (and 3070 assuming you have stock. I've got a pallet of 3080s coming in around a week or so, but that was the hardest time by far to get someone to take my money :lol:). A DC would have to be fine with a ~3y+ ROI given colo costs plus server hardware and support, and by then, the GPU is worth much less so razor thin margins.

Btw - if you ever find someone that cheap, let me know. Would love to rent their servers, haha :)

For $40/mo, I can do a 1650 + 8GB DDR4 RAM + 8 AMD EPYC threads + 100 GB NVMe, haha. By no means "low end" but waay cheaper than the big three

May I ask, what is your use case? Going with GeForce NOW/Google Stadia might be a wise choice if just for gaming.

• @lentro said:

@xiaopigu said:

Completely understand - we aren't for everyone.

@xiaopigu said:

@AlexBarakov said:

Tbh, a bit unrealistic. A 2080/3070 costs ~$500 (and 3070 assuming you have stock. I've got a pallet of 3080s coming in around a week or so, but that was the hardest time by far to get someone to take my money :lol:). A DC would have to be fine with a ~3y+ ROI given colo costs plus server hardware and support, and by then, the GPU is worth much less so razor thin margins.

Btw - if you ever find someone that cheap, let me know. Would love to rent their servers, haha :)

For $40/mo, I can do a 1650 + 8GB DDR4 RAM + 8 AMD EPYC threads + 100 GB NVMe, haha. By no means "low end" but waay cheaper than the big three

May I ask, what is your use case? Going with GeForce NOW/Google Stadia might be a wise choice if just for gaming.

Thank you my love ~

minimum need RTX 2080...

1650 not suitable...

If i shamelessly say ... my use case is ... need to do AI deep learning...

You should see that i'm lying...

honestly ~ I just want to use it to mining something. :#

• Do people still mining nowadays? Why don't just trade and hold? That's far more cheaper.

@xiaopigu said: honestly ~ I just want to use it to mining something. :#

Go buy some hashrate then :)

NiceHash: https://www.nicehash.com/marketplace
    Genesis Mining: https://www.genesis-mining.com/pricing

I'm sure there are others. Mining mobos have a ton of 1x GPU slots with little network (<1mbps needed) and are fine in crazy places like Iceland, so they are much cheaper on a per-GPU basis than dedis GPU.

Thanked by 1xiaopigu
  • BlaZeBlaZe Member, Host Rep

Processor: i7-8700 6x 3.20GHz
    RAM: 32 GB RAM
    Disk: 120 GB SSD
    Graphics: GeForce GTX 1080 Ti
    Link: 1 Gbps
    Monthly transfer: 10 TB
    Price: $150/mo

I know its a bit over your budget but hey :D gotta offer it!

Thanked by 1martip07