Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Would you get a IPv6 ONLY VPS? - Page 2
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Would you get a IPv6 ONLY VPS?

2»

Comments

• @RedLily said:
    Considering here in Canada only 27% the Canadian network uses IPv6, I never would. I don't have a IPv6 address at home, and most people I know don't.

I can't say for other providers, but I use Telus in the west and I have native IPv6 networking for a couple years now. It works fine!

• Of course, as long as it's dirty cheap o:)

Thanked by 1default
  • @Edmond said:

@RedLily said:
    Considering here in Canada only 27% the Canadian network uses IPv6, I never would. I don't have a IPv6 address at home, and most people I know don't.

I can't say for other providers, but I use Telus in the west and I have native IPv6 networking for a couple years now. It works fine!

Try saying that from Rural Saskatchewan. SaskTel has meh adoption, Bell only has cellular service and I don't think Shaw has gotten around to it. Of course those are your option if your live in PA, Saskatoon or Regina, anything else is hit or miss. Generally miss.