Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Enticing providers to offer great BF deals
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Enticing providers to offer great BF deals

From the time I have been with LET (since Aug 2016), BF deals have been a great way to accumulate some nice nodes. While a lot of them idle, some of them have been great workhorses and I have been able to learn a lot about Linux & apps. Providers here have been doing some great promotions and as a way to show my appreciation as well as to entice them in offering some sweet deals this year, I am offering to create a social media picture for interested providers.

Here are some images I made up today for @AnthonySmith @seriesn and @dustinc (feel free to share anywhere you would like).

If you are interested, please comment or DM me. I would like a link to your website and features that you want to highlight and any specific images if you would like to add to the image. Typically, I would have the image ready in 24 hrs, but if it will take time, I will let you know upfront.

Thanked by 3dustinc Ouji PandoGulf

Comments

• dustincdustinc Member, Patron Provider, Top Host

Love it! Great work. You might need a FREE Ryzen VM for a year. If so, PM :)

• @dustinc said:

Very generous!!

Thanked by 1dustinc
  • PandoGulfPandoGulf Veteran
    edited November 2020

@dustinc said:

Man I'm glad to be one of RN customers, I like your way of conducting business and contribution to the LET community. I can not wait for your BF deals, definitely will grab one more box from u !

@ramesh_vish
    MXroute ? hope you can persuade them to bring back their great Reseller plan this BF.
    @jar

Thanked by 2abytecurious dustinc
  • Yes, the offer is really generous.

@PandoGulf , considering I have two services with @jar, I will create one for MXRoute too.

Thanked by 1PandoGulf
  • dustincdustinc Member, Patron Provider, Top Host

@PandoGulf said:

@dustinc said:

Man I'm glad to be one of RN customers, I like your way of conducting business and contribution to the LET community. I can not wait for your BF deals, definitely will grab one one more box from u !

@ramesh_vish
    MXroute ? hope you can persuade them to bring back their great Reseller plan this BF.
    @jar

Thank you so much for working with us @PandoGulf - We sincerely value your business, and hope that you continue to enjoy the level of service we provide.

We'll continue giving back to the community, that's our commitment.

• @ramesh_vish said:
    From the time I have been with LET (since Aug 2016), BF deals have been a great way to accumulate some nice nodes. While a lot of them idle, some of them have been great workhorses and I have been able to learn a lot about Linux & apps. Providers here have been doing some great promotions and as a way to show my appreciation as well as to entice them in offering some sweet deals this year, I am offering to create a social media picture for interested providers.

Here are some images I made up today for @AnthonySmith @seriesn and @dustinc (feel free to share anywhere you would like).

If you are interested, please comment or DM me. I would like a link to your website and features that you want to highlight and any specific images if you would like to add to the image. Typically, I would have the image ready in 24 hrs, but if it will take time, I will let you know upfront.

Aye man! Freaking awesome. Really appreciate this boss <3

Thanked by 1abytecurious
  • jbilohjbiloh Administrator, Veteran

This year we will have more offers, better offers and more variety than ever before. I'm stoked!!

• As promised, something for @jar as well.

Keep those offers coming!

Thanked by 1dahartigan