Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Requesting a review on Acehost.com
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Requesting a review on Acehost.com

BAlderinBAlderin Member
edited November 2020 in Reviews

Hi,

I am considering purchasing a low end dedicated server plan from Acehost.com, anyone has any reviews or experience with them?

How is their support and network connectivity?

Thank you,
Bert

Comments

• AndruAndru Member
    edited November 2020

Joined today and asking for this ... Hmm

• @hostfactor said:

Is that against LET rules? I never wrote anything here and registered just for that...

• @BAlderin said:

@hostfactor said:

Is that against LET rules? I never wrote anything here and registered just for that...

He's just saying it's usually suspicious in this forum for someone's first post to be asking for reviews for an unknown provider. Is there any way you could assure us you aren't related to the provider you're asking about?

• b0bib0bi Member
    edited November 2020

Nothing

• Try to find its review here.

Thanked by 1lentro
  • @dahartigan said:

@BAlderin said:

@hostfactor said:

He's just saying it's usually suspicious in this forum for someone's first post to be asking for reviews for an unknown provider. Is there any way you could assure us you aren't related to the provider you're asking about?

Voila,
    @BAlderin

• bert alderin the astronaut