Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

CycloneServers.net | KVM | SEA | NC | LAX | 36.50% Off
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

CycloneServers.net | KVM | SEA | NC | LAX | 36.50% Off

How's it going, folks! Cyclone Servers has been in business since 2013. We take our hosting business seriously and only want to offer our customers the best services possible and to do this, we have been recently upgrading our hardware and networking equipment so that we are ready to offer the best we can.

Test out our network with these IPs!

NETWORK INFORMATION:

Seattle WA:
Test IPv4: 172.83.157.100

North Carolina:
Test iPv4: 23.92.219.77

Los Angeles:
Test iPv4: 69.12.86.184

Our Features:

Instant Activation (Subject to fraud checks)
One-click OS Install with ready templates - CentOS, Debian, Suse, Ubuntu, and now Windows
Custom ISO - Use our available Windows & FreeBSD or bring your own ISO.
One-click CP Install - Available on our VPS Panel, cPanel, Plesk, Webuzo, Webmin, VestaCP, and more!.

We do have some promos:

36.50% Off (Recurring) Use Promo Code: mc-36

Check out our KVM Offers.

KVM VPS: All Locations

KVM 1GB | 25 GB SSD + 1 TB Bandwidth | $4.44/mo
KVM 2GB | 35 GB SSD + 2 TB Bandwidth | $5.07/mo
KVM 4GB | 55 GB SSD + 4 TB Bandwidth | $6.98/mo

Order Here

[Extras]

Now accepting CC. (Stripe) and (BTC and More Crypto) - We are willing to create custom plans or upgrade individual specifications (such as disk space) for an additional fee. - We own ALL our own hardware.

DDOS Protection in all locations.

Please let us know if you have any questions join our discord for fast help and more discounts
by Clicking Here.

Thank you!!

Comments

• HostingbotHostingbot Member, Host Rep

Damn, y'all need to give them a break, they obviously made corrections to it if they were let back as a provider. Focus on the now, not the past in my opinion.

• @Hostingbot said:
    Damn, y'all need to give them a break, they obviously made corrections to it if they were let back as a provider. Focus on the now, not the past in my opinion.

Oh, I did, but now that you mention that, let me bring another thread :
    https://www.lowendtalk.com/discussion/126605/cycloneservers-net-kvm-sea-nc-lax-fully-managed-25-off-specials#latest

Thanked by 1lokuzard

@ben47955 said:

@Hostingbot said:

https://www.lowendtalk.com/discussion/126605/cycloneservers-net-kvm-sea-nc-lax-fully-managed-25-off-specials#latest

I don't see how any of this actually pertains to their current thread? It looks like it was an incident 3 years ago. I sense a grudge that's soured.

• @Hostingbot said:

@ben47955 said:

@Hostingbot said:

I don't see how any of this actually pertains to their current thread? It looks like it was an incident 3 years ago. I sense a grudge that's soured.

Maybe that me who play too much to Among Us, but you really look suspicious. You where really quick to jump here on a random offer post. You are not that much active and you never commented on other offer thread. You uses the previous website template of Cyclone, which don't prove really anything alone, but looking to the rest, that weird.

While I didn't spend much time to investigate, there are high chance that you are affiliate to Cyclone.

BTW, per the LET rule, shouldn't your WHOIS be public ?

Thanked by 1lokuzard

@ben47955 said:

@Hostingbot said:

@ben47955 said:

@Hostingbot said:

Maybe that me who play too much to Among Us, but you really look suspicious. You where really quick to jump here on a random offer post. You are not that much active and you never commented on other offer thread. You uses the previous website template of Cyclone, which don't prove really anything alone, but looking to the rest, that weird.

While I didn't spend much time to investigate, there are high chance that you are affiliate to Cyclone.

BTW, per the LET rule, shouldn't your WHOIS be public ?

Unfortunately for you, I have already provided my WHOIS data to Lowendtalk already, I am a registered company in the State of Texas and additionally, you are the one looking suspicious here by constantly following this provider around, holding grudges, and posting threads from 3 years ago that don't relate to the current offering. Out the airlock with you. I am here preparing for black friday and not a lot of our business is LET oriented, plus I am much more active on the discord. Kindly find another provider to troll good sir and leave me out of your shennanigins.

• @Hostingbot I was browsing discord history and I was like, ok, maybe this dude is legit and then, I found that : https://imgur.com/a/AiieqM9 (TLDR: Both are client of each other)
    Not that it clear anything or confirm anything, but I find that weird your connection and that you are the only one to bring the CycloneServer ban in the discussion randomly on Discord. You where really quick to defend OP in this thread. I posted 2 minutes after post and you 3 after me. For someone that see to come only like daily, that look weird on you. Yet, you didn't agree that OP did shady thing. OP obviously see respond, but didn't comment nor thanks your post, this isn't looking good for you.

Maybe I'm completely wrong, but if you are legit, you would admit that all this is at least suspicious. For the WHOIS, my first thought was it needed to stay public, but I can be wrong on this.

Thanked by 1lokuzard
  • corbpiecorbpie Member
    edited November 2020

Is Hostingbot CycloneServers?

@ben47955 said:
    @Hostingbot I was browsing discord history and I was like, ok, maybe this dude is legit and then, I found that : https://imgur.com/a/AiieqM9 (TLDR: Both are client of each other)
    Not that it clear anything or confirm anything, but I find that weird your connection and that you are the only one to bring the CycloneServer ban in the discussion randomly on Discord. You where really quick to defend OP in this thread. I posted 2 minutes after post and you 3 after me. For someone that see to come only like daily, that look weird on you. Yet, you didn't agree that OP did shady thing. OP obviously see respond, but didn't comment nor thanks your post, this isn't looking good for you.

Maybe I'm completely wrong, but if you are legit, you would admit that all this is at least suspicious. For the WHOIS, my first thought was it needed to stay public, but I can be wrong on this.

What exactly is your point? I am a client of Ryan (Quadranet) and Radic (Reliablesite) and I used to use this company for my web-hosting but I operate my own web-hosting now. Additionally, Fellex is a paying customer of mine on a cloud account so all that stuff is completely on him and done through him. IP addresses are operated by us, VPS's are operated by us. Pretty certain 1/2 of Lowendtalk's providers are resellers off each other.

That being said, as I already stated, I am on the site currently to prepare an advertisement for Black Friday. YOU are the one that brought up the threads and I never stated that I did or did not defend anyone. I mostly do not agree with customers bashing providers constantly without giving PROPER feedback. CycloneServers has 1000 things they needed to fix internally 3 years ago, no one is denying this. But no one is clearly able to say that CycloneServers has not improved, stayed the same, or got worse. Let people decide for themselves.

You can continue to try and be a detective but I got nothing to hide and when I got to the main site, his post was on top because it was fresh and I thought he was banned. Clearly, he is back, and obviously, the Lowendtalk staff thought it was fine for him to come back. And as for the OP not responding, maybe he is afraid to post because all people ever do is bash him for literally posting an advertisement. I am honestly surprised people have not heard of positive reinforcement. The OP is a competitor of mine and competition is good for multiple reasons. It's honestly not looking good for you as you are clearly attempting to get people riled up. You have been on both those threads and if lowendtalk is concerned about a possible connection between us, they can contact me and I will show them the internal systems proving that I am my own entity.

Again, stop trolling this company for attempting to operate. It just makes you look bad in the long run.

@corbpie said:
    Is Hostingbot CycloneServers?

No sir, I am Hostingbot as you can clearly see in my signature lol

@ben47955 Oh and while we are on the subject of the rules:
    "Provider Offers
    If you see an offer that is not right for you for some reason just move on, not everything will fit your individual needs and it may be a great offer for someone else, it is not your place to trash hosts offers."

• @Hostingbot said: CycloneServers has 1000 things they needed to fix internally 3 years ago, no one is denying this. But no one is clearly able to say that CycloneServers has not improved, stayed the same, or got worse. Let people decide for themselves.

He shilled 2 months ago ( my first link), this isn't enough for you ? I pointed a lot of weird coincidence, maybe too much to be just "normal". You are trying really hard to minimise past action, but provider reputation is important, specially when it came to private data. Not everyone doing proper search and I believe it's legitimate to bring that up.

Thanked by 1lokuzard

Provider Offers
    If you see an offer that is not right for you for some reason just move on, not everything will fit your individual needs and it may be a great offer for someone else, it is not your place to trash hosts offers.
    @ben47955 Clearly you cannot read

• @Hostingbot said:
    Provider Offers
    If you see an offer that is not right for you for some reason just move on, not everything will fit your individual needs and it may be a great offer for someone else, it is not your place to trash hosts offers.
    @ben47955 Clearly you cannot read

You forget to quote the interesting part : "While a certain amount of community self moderation has always been acceptable and is still acceptable apply common sense and try to be constructive. " I still believe I'm under this, but feel free to flag my post. I'm not thrashing this host with nothing, there are fact that I reported without ambiguity.

Thanked by 2lokuzard dahartigan
  • i'm comfused :o

edited November 2020

@ben47955 lets not forget the latter of what you're quoting:
    " e.g. "OpenVZ is rubbish" or "I can get this cheaper at xyz host" is of no use to anyone, if you feel that way then just move on, do not assume your thoughts are welcome and widely accepted by the community."
    If you're going to quote a sentence, make sure it doesn't completely trash your argument in the process. Let's drop this as clearly you think one way and I think another and the OP is literally non-existent on the thread.

• the end is nigh dude is needed here

@Ganonk said:
    i'm comfused :o

Welcome to lowendtalk

• @Hostingbot said:

@Ganonk said:
    i'm comfused :o

Welcome to lowendtalk

Yes, exactly! This isn't WHT!

• @Hostingbot said:
    @ben47955 lets not forget the latter of what you're quoting:
    " e.g. "OpenVZ is rubbish" or "I can get this cheaper at xyz host" is of no use to anyone, if you feel that way then just move on, do not assume your thoughts are welcome and widely accepted by the community."
    If you're going to quote a sentence, make sure it doesn't completely trash your argument in the process. Let's drop this as clearly you think one way and I think another and the OP is literally non-existent on the thread.

I will sum fact :

• I pointed the OP shilled two month ago.
    • You defended OP like it was the first offense.
    • I pointed you where wrong.
    • You still minimize the fact. ( I personally believe everyone can improve, but don't recognize past error isn't the way to do).
    • I pointed some connection between you and OP. Does it's enough to call you are the same person ? I don't know. I didn't called at least. But that weird, that all I said.

I miss the point where I trash my argument. It's like saying host using Open-VZ, there nothing wrong, but other reader can set their mind.

Thanked by 2lokuzard TimboJones