Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

dmca ignored and low price vps
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

dmca ignored and low price vps

safdfsdgsafdfsdg Member
edited November 2020 in Requests

i used to use wishosting $2.99/year OpenVZ mini server to download torrents, but they will discontinue OpenVZ service, so i look forward any provider that can offer same service.

256MB RAM
30GB HDD(at least 20GB)
1 ipv4

budget: no more than 20$ year

Thanked by 2truweb bleidd

Comments

• XsltelXsltel Member, Host Rep

do you need fully managed service too, you know things like installing torrent client for you along with setting your favorite RSS feeds, send you an email with direct download link to your inbox, a cronjob to clean unneeded torrents, auto unzip/unrar, nfo validator , may be auto upload to famous file sharing websites. /s

Thanked by 1bdl
  • safdfsdgsafdfsdg Member
    edited November 2020

@Xsltel said:
    do you need fully managed service too, you know things like installing torrent client for you along with setting your favorite RSS feeds, send you an email with direct download link to your inbox, a cronjob to clean unneeded torrents, auto unzip/unrar, nfo validator , may be auto upload to famous file sharing websites. /s

Yes I need full root access

• 2core-2gb ram-30 gb ssd-10tb Traffic/mo 6.97/quarently
    2 core
    2 gb ram
    30 ssd Hdd
    10tb traffic/mo
    1 ipv4

from cociu - 6.97/qtr or 27.88/year (aff)

Can 100% download torrents with that

Thanked by 1truweb
  • wishosting $2.99/year OpenVZ mini

Any announcements? Searched my mailbox and see nothing.

• @elliotc said:

wishosting $2.99/year OpenVZ mini

Any announcements? Searched my mailbox and see nothing.

no announcement, I open ticket and they say that openvz will be discontinue.

• WebProjectWebProject Host Rep, Veteran

@safdfsdg said: i used to use wishosting $2.99/year OpenVZ mini

I wondering how much profit they had from such plans? or completely sponsored by someone as IPv4 address will cost more per year than plan.

• @WebProject said:

I wondering how much profit they had from such plans? or completely sponsored by someone as IPv4 address will cost more per year than plan.

They were a NAT plan, no IPv4 on those..

• NeoonNeoon Community Contributor, Veteran

@WebProject said:

You must be new here.
    If you have your own IP Space its pretty cheap, on top OVH basically gives IPv4 out like candy for 1€ one time.

Until now, at some point they gonna flip a coin and shit hits the fan.
    But no one knows when Oles will flip it but for sure is, hell is gonna break loose.

• WebProjectWebProject Host Rep, Veteran

@Neoon said: You must be new here.

not the new, just very odd price as hardware and support cost money, not just IPv4 addresses.

• @WebProject said:

All container (base on OpenVZ) on they same hardware share the same ipv4, every container can use around 20 ports that can accept incoming traffic.

• VitalyVitaly Member, Host Rep

Hello.
    You can check our servers. But I cannot guaranteed protect, from non-DMCA copyright holder, which Already work with Russia Jurisdiction.
    ipv4 from 13.77 USD, annual.

Virtualization KVM
    Channel 200 Mbit
    Number of Cores 1
    RAM size 512 Mb
    HDD storage capacity 5 Gb

• Found some deals from $9 to $12, but it's still three or four times more than wishosting's

• angstromangstrom Moderator

@bleidd said:
    Found some deals from $9 to $12, but it's still three or four times more than wishosting's

This is an old thread and the OP is long gone

Congrats on your first post