Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Looking for LowEndBox exclusive plans under $12/year - Page 2
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Looking for LowEndBox exclusive plans under $12/year

Comments

• @dustinc said: We have a mix of services with colocrossing

I'm guessing all the locations for this awesome offer.. are.. colocrossing?

• dustincdustinc Member, Patron Provider, Top Host

@RouteIX said:

@dustinc said: We have a mix of services with colocrossing

I'm guessing all the locations for this awesome offer.. are.. colocrossing?

Most are, not all. DC-02, one of our Los Angeles locations (Multacom network) is available for our AMD Ryzen 3900x KVM VPS product line, as well as for plan 3 and 4 within that offer which are awesome offers :smiley:

• @dustinc said:
    As for IPv6, sadly no. Sorry about that.

That’s a shame.

Thanked by 1dustinc
  • mrskymrsky Member
    edited November 2020

@dustinc said:

@adly said:

@dustinc said:

Hello @adly - the ETA is 2 weeks or less for Amsterdam. Customs can slow things down, but we're hoping sooner :)

We'll keep expanding locations, within the last two months we increased our KVM VPS locations by a lot. No slowing down here :blush:

Europe location.. please

fingers crossed to be in time until black friday / cyber monday ;) ;)

Thanked by 1dustinc
  • Would love a Europe location.

Thanked by 1dustinc
  • @netfliq said:

Nice offer..
    Btw have deal with 2 cpu and 4gb ram?

Btw have a deal for more america's funniest home videos?

• @Cam and @mikho have such offers

Thanked by 1Cam
  • @dustinc said:

@Tsuyo said:

@dustinc said:

@Fritz said:

Whoops.. got mine.

Edit: sorry, which location is not hosted in Colocrossing?

Possible to change location?

If you ordered, let's say within the first 72 hrs and wish to swap location just send me an email [email protected] and I'll personally help. If you go through our ticketing system generally a one-time $5 fee applys to cover the administration. If you choose to relocate from a plan that doesn't have Los Angeles as an option but wish to, we can always pro-rate upgrade you to a plan that does.

So in short, we're flexible as much as possible :)

Is that also possible to migrate to Amsterdam when that's available?

Absolutely, once you've ordered just send in a sales ticket right away (ATTN Dustin) as subject, and I'll make sure to also follow up with you once this location is live. AMS, in general, cost more to operate, and we'll cater new promotions for this location but we'll squeeze you in at no additional cost (just sign up today and ticket in) :)

Hi,

Will AMS be open in time for some BF deals?

Cheers

Thanked by 1dustinc

@cambb said:

@dustinc said:

@Tsuyo said:

@dustinc said:

@Fritz said:

Whoops.. got mine.

Edit: sorry, which location is not hosted in Colocrossing?

Possible to change location?

If you ordered, let's say within the first 72 hrs and wish to swap location just send me an email [email protected] and I'll personally help. If you go through our ticketing system generally a one-time $5 fee applys to cover the administration. If you choose to relocate from a plan that doesn't have Los Angeles as an option but wish to, we can always pro-rate upgrade you to a plan that does.

So in short, we're flexible as much as possible :)

Is that also possible to migrate to Amsterdam when that's available?

Absolutely, once you've ordered just send in a sales ticket right away (ATTN Dustin) as subject, and I'll make sure to also follow up with you once this location is live. AMS, in general, cost more to operate, and we'll cater new promotions for this location but we'll squeeze you in at no additional cost (just sign up today and ticket in) :)

Hi,

Will AMS be open in time for some BF deals?

Cheers

Hello,
    We're certainly hoping so! But I can't promise this, really does depend on customs, the hardware is being shipped from the US to AMS, so customs will be the delay if anything. Fingers are crossed :)

Thanked by 1cambb
  • Nice deal happy to buy

@rohitz_147 said:
    Nice deal happy to buy

We look forward to working with you :)

• @dustinc what is the possibility of IPv6 at AMS longer term? Lack of IPv6 support is a deal-breaker.

@adly said:
    @dustinc what is the possibility of IPv6 at AMS longer term? Lack of IPv6 support is a deal-breaker.

Hello @adly, at this time we don't have an ETA for IPv6 in AMS. I will say that we do have some clients that use tunnelbroker.net - while this may not be ideal it is an option.

We do offer native IPv6 in LA. So this the location to consider for native IPv6.

• tomletomle Member, LIR
    edited November 2020

@dustinc
    Wow, not a customer but considering getting one and ticketing in for a move to AMS since I'm looking 1vCPU 1GB RAM machine in that location.
    Any more info at all about AMS - colo/DC/network peering?

Edit: Actually, bought the 2GB plan, will ticket in, excited to see how this performs.

Thanked by 2adly dustinc
  • @dustinc said:

We do offer native IPv6 in LA. So this the location to consider for native IPv6.

this is at LA's DC-02, right?

Thanked by 1dustinc

@bdl said:

@dustinc said:

this is at LA's DC-02, right?

Correct, which we leverage Multacom's network for this location. Popular location :)

Thanked by 1bdl

@tomle said:
    @dustinc
    Wow, not a customer but considering getting one and ticketing in for a move to AMS since I'm looking 1vCPU 1GB RAM machine in that location.

Edit: Actually, bought the 2GB plan, will ticket in, excited to see how this performs.

Thank you for giving us an opportunity. The facility is Equinix, the network consist of Telia and Cogent for now. And ticketing in for a move to AMS is totally possible - though we have a few spots left for this, since AMS operational cost are of course more. So ticket in today :)

• jbilohjbiloh Administrator, Veteran

Both the:

$1 USD - https://lowendbox.com/blog/1-vps-1-usd-vps-per-month/

$2 USD - https://lowendbox.com/blog/2-usd-vps-cheap-vps-under-2-month/

Pages have been updated to include images of the hosts featured.

Please continue to send me PM's if you want your hosting company featured on these pages. We've gotten a few submissions thus far that I am working on!

Keep em coming!

• @dustinc why no IPv6? It’s really disappointing given the value of your deals.

• @adly said:
    @dustinc why no IPv6? It’s really disappointing given the value of your deals.

Colocrossing good sir

Thanked by 2brueggus adly

@adly said:

Hi @adly - we've been growing based on the demand of our end users. We're quickly scaling our business in a positive way. We've achieved tons of growth, expansion and have had success with the locations we've launched. Some and most are rather new locations for us so a lot of work in the making. When we launched some of these locations, it was understood we'd be lacking IPv6. Though I'm very happy to say we offer native IPv6 in our Los Angeles location so for those looking for native IPv6, this location is an option. Otherwise, an alternative option would be using tunnelbroker.net (which is free) - speaking of which we should probably do a tutorial on this.

• @dustinc said:

@adly said:

Hi @adly - we've been growing based on the demand of our end users. We're quickly scaling our business in a positive way. We've achieved tons of growth, expansion and have had success with the locations we've launched. Some and most are rather new locations for us so a lot of work in the making. When we launched some of these locations, it was understood we'd be lacking IPv6. Though I'm very happy to say we offer native IPv6 in our Los Angeles location so for those looking for native IPv6, this location is an option. Otherwise, an alternative option would be using tunnelbroker.net (which is free) - speaking of which we should probably do a tutorial on this.

Thanks for your response. But given widespread EU IPv6 rollout, I think you’re missing a trick not supporting it.

Thanked by 2dustinc Pixels
  • UnbelievableUnbelievable Member
    edited November 2020

@adly - its simple really- Racknerd & @dustinc gets servers from ColoCrossing (for the most part). Colo Crossing doesnt have IPv6. By using CC- Racknerds Capex pushes towards zero nad its opex increases. Opex eliminates all tht depreciation crap and loans for equipment etc etc. Servers are just an expense item. Additionally, their specials are all yearlies- yet their opex are most likely monthly. Hence they get money earlier for their expenses. Money now is worth more than money later.

One would assume they are using early cashflow to pay for lifetime licenses, long term licenses, IP addresses etc to gravitate towardsa fully owned network within the realm of tax minimization (hence delaware, not calif to avoid calif taxes).

So, no IPv6 - doesnt fit the economic model

Thanked by 1adly
  • @jbiloh said:
    Both the:

Please continue to send me PM's if you want your hosting company featured on these pages. We've gotten a few submissions thus far that I am working on!

Keep em coming!

Jon, thanks for compiling those, but I have to say that you made some interesting choices with the $1 page. The intro starts with:

We’ve decided to challenge ourselves, so we were thinking about those who are searching for $1 USD VPS without having to prepay!

It goes on to say:

Providers...who offer $1 USD VPS per Month (no more than $1.99 per month)

And then you list offers that are $15/year and $20/year and require annual payment for the year.

• @jbiloh said:
    Both the:

Keep em coming!

Why are some of these listed as $1/month machines when they aren't a max. of $12/year?

Thanked by 1vimalware
  • Mahfuz_SS_EHLMahfuz_SS_EHL Host Rep, Veteran

@dustinc said:

@tomle said:
    @dustinc

Thank you for giving us an opportunity. The facility is Equinix, the network consist of Telia and Cogent for now. And ticketing in for a move to AMS is totally possible - though we have a few spots left for this, since AMS operational cost are of course more. So ticket in today :)

Should I ticket now or after your AMS location gets up then ??

@user123 said:

@jbiloh said:
    Both the:

Keep em coming!

Jon, thanks for compiling those, but I have to say that you made some interesting choices with the $1 page. The intro starts with:

We’ve decided to challenge ourselves, so we were thinking about those who are searching for $1 USD VPS without having to prepay!

It goes on to say:

Providers...who offer $1 USD VPS per Month (no more than $1.99 per month)

And then you list offers that are $15/year and $20/year and require annual payment for the year.

As I receive more submissions at $12/year or less we will remove the entries that are higher than that price point on the $1 USD VPS page. Just a matter of getting enough submission.

@definitelyliam said:

@jbiloh said:
    Both the:

Keep em coming!

Why are some of these listed as $1/month machines when they aren't a max. of $12/year?

We're going to tweak this.

@Mahfuz_SS_EHL said:

@dustinc said:

@tomle said:
    @dustinc

Should I ticket now or after your AMS location gets up then ??

Please do this today :) Use subject ATTN Dustin

I'll make sure we do this for you.

Excited to do business with you.

• @adly said:

@dustinc said:

@adly said:

Thanks for your response. But given widespread EU IPv6 rollout, I think you’re missing a trick not supporting it.

I second this. I've been waiting for RN to open a European location, and then when they finally do it doesn't have ipv6. FML. :disappointed:
    It's quite annoying to have to deal with multiple providers, but it seems impossible to find just one that ticks all the boxes.

Thanked by 2dustinc adly