Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

LET 11.11 offers this year? - Page 2
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

LET 11.11 offers this year?

Comments

• dustincdustinc Member, Patron Provider, Top Host

@TimboJones said:

@dustinc said:
    Check this out https://my.racknerd.com/index.php?rp=/store/1111-specials :)
    Crazy low pricing, limited stock - grab while you can.

Well, I suspect you just got my allocated Virmach BF money and likely many others Virmach money.

I think it's smart to get the early jump since BF is so late this year that you want this to come up for renewal next year without directly competing against other BF deals year after year.

Virmach has done a great job. We're totally open to your business and hope to continue earning the business of the LEB/LET community.

• @TimboJones I legit cancelled all but 2 of my virmachs and got a bunch of these 11.11 deals as soon as I found them, to create my "redundant array of inexpensive servers"

• @dahartigan said:
    @TimboJones I legit cancelled all but 2 of my virmachs and got a bunch of these 11.11 deals as soon as I found them, to create my "redundant array of inexpensive servers"

If the Windows offer was 50GB, I probably would have cancelled the Virmach Windows ones as well.

Thanked by 2dahartigan dustinc

@TimboJones said:

@dahartigan said:
    @TimboJones I legit cancelled all but 2 of my virmachs and got a bunch of these 11.11 deals as soon as I found them, to create my "redundant array of inexpensive servers"

If the Windows offer was 50GB, I probably would have cancelled the Virmach Windows ones as well.

We can always work something out :) I'll send you a DM.

• @dustinc said:

@TimboJones said:

@dahartigan said:

Any more discount for bulk orders, going to get 5x 3GB KVM & 4x 2GB KVM
    Dont want to wait for Virmach BF this year :)

Thanked by 1dustinc
  • @dustinc said:

@TimboJones said:

@dahartigan said:

The plot thickens.... :)

Thanked by 1dustinc
  • @TimboJones said:

@dahartigan said:

Good point. After a while, don't the OS and basic apps themselves take up around 35GB?

@sonic said:

@dustinc said:

@TimboJones said:

@dahartigan said:

Send me an email [email protected] and I'll work some magic :)

• dahartigandahartigan Member
    edited November 2020

@sonic said:

@dustinc said:

@TimboJones said:

@dahartigan said:

Jesus I thought I had a lot of these 11.11 deals (1x 1GB, 3x 2GB, 1x 3GB and 1x 4GB) hahaha, you win sir!

EDIT: I did some math... so for $120.68/year, if I combine those plans, I have:

RAM: 14GB
    CPU: 13 Cores
    DISK: 257GB
    BW: 35000GB

Pretty sweet for ~$10/month imo

• @dustinc said:

@sonic said:

@dustinc said:

@TimboJones said:

@dahartigan said:

Email sent.

Thanked by 1dustinc
  • @dustinc said:
    I'll work some magic :)

Thanked by 1dustinc

@sonic said:

@dustinc said:

@sonic said:

@dustinc said:

@TimboJones said:

@dahartigan said:

Email sent.

Awesome - I'll reply right now.

• @dahartigan said:

@sonic said:

@dustinc said:

@TimboJones said:

@dahartigan said:

Jesus I thought I had a lot of these 11.11 deals (1x 1GB, 3x 2GB, 1x 3GB and 1x 4GB) hahaha, you win sir!

Haha, nice! Racknerd offers is quite good to me so I dont have to wait for Virmach this year.

BTW thanks @dustinc for magic offer!

Thanked by 2dahartigan dustinc

@sonic said:

@dahartigan said:

@sonic said:

@dustinc said:

@TimboJones said:

@dahartigan said:

Haha, nice! Racknerd offers is quite good to me so I dont have to wait for Virmach this year.

BTW thanks @dustinc for magic offer!

Thank You @sonic for working with us. We sincerely appreciate the business. I know you'll be happy with the service we provide, but if we happen to ever fall short of your expectations you have my direct email :)

Thanked by 1sonic
  • exception0x876exception0x876 Member, Host Rep, LIR

@cpsd said:

Anything for Europe? :)

Not this time, but there will be some specials on Black Friday

Thanked by 1cpsd
  • Any chance of a storage VPS (or even NAT storage) 11.11 deal? :)

• @dustinc said:

Looking glass would have been a lot more useful than test IPs. Just saying.

• I just saw 2 daels. where are the rest :)?

edited November 2020

@K4Y5 said:

@dustinc said:

I mention it often, a bit hard to integrate into the order form, for as many locations we have. Up for the challenge though.

In the meantime, here's our Looking glass; http://lg-lax02.racknerd.com/ (just flip through the locations to see which best suits your needs).

Thanked by 1K4Y5
  • @dustinc said:

@K4Y5 said:

@dustinc said:

I mention it often, a bit hard to integrate into the order form, for as many locations we have. Up for the challenge though.

In the meantime, here's our Looking glass; http://lg-lax02.racknerd.com/ (just flip through the locations to see which best suits your needs).

Ah cheers!

You could also simply add individual LG links on your network / datacenter page. Would be a whole lot more useful :)

• PilotseyePilotseye Member
    edited November 2020

Just to mention some providers that posted offers in last years Discussion by @FAT32 :smile:
    @seriesn @HostSlick @servarica_hani @Jord @HostDoc @OVH_APAC @SmallWeb @HBAndrei @MikePT @Clouvider
    Added: @mikho @Cam @AlexBarakov

@K4Y5 said:

@dustinc said:

@K4Y5 said:

@dustinc said:

Ah cheers!

You could also simply add individual LG links on your network / datacenter page. Would be a whole lot more useful :)

Good idea! We'll make that happen.

Thanked by 1ariq01
  • FAT32FAT32 Administrator, Deal Compiler Extraordinaire

@Pilotseye said:
    Just to mention some providers that posted offers in last years Discussion by FAT32 :smile:

Thanks for the tag but I think most will just wait for Black Friday / Cyber Monday, just missed some 11.11 non-hosting deals just now :(

Thanked by 2dustinc ariq01
  • @dustinc said:

@benj0x said:

@dustinc said:

Do you offer IPv6 yet?

Hi @benj0x -- we do provide IPv6 in our Los Angeles DC-02 & DC-05 location. If you happen to select these locations and want IPv6, we will route up to 100 IPv6 addresses free of charge.

Excuse me, does Racknerd have an IPV6 VPS? I don't need IPV4

Thanked by 1dustinc
  • Looks like there's only the 2 LET 11.11 deals this year, from racknerd and wishosting. I'm happy with my haul, not sure I'll watch BF this year or not..

Thanked by 3dustinc Pilotseye Ouji
  • @FAT32 said:

@Pilotseye said:
    Just to mention some providers that posted offers in last years Discussion by FAT32 :smile:

Thanks for the tag but I think most will just wait for Black Friday / Cyber Monday, just missed some 11.11 non-hosting deals just now :(

Tell me more about those $2.99 nonhosting deals

Thanked by 1FAT32

@OVZLA said:

@dustinc said:

@benj0x said:

@dustinc said:

Do you offer IPv6 yet?

Hi @benj0x -- we do provide IPv6 in our Los Angeles DC-02 & DC-05 location. If you happen to select these locations and want IPv6, we will route up to 100 IPv6 addresses free of charge.

Hello @OVZLA - We offer IPv6 in Los Angeles, and can route up to 100 individual IPv6 addresses free of charge. Though by default our offers include an IPv4 address.

At this time we do not have any promotions with IPv6 only.

• @dustinc said:

@OVZLA said:

@dustinc said:

@benj0x said:

@dustinc said:

Do you offer IPv6 yet?

Hello @OVZLA - We offer IPv6 in Los Angeles, and can route up to 100 individual IPv6 addresses free of charge. Though by default our offers include an IPv4 address.

At this time we do not have any promotions with IPv6 only.

Thanks, i already understand

Thanked by 1dustinc
  • FAT32FAT32 Administrator, Deal Compiler Extraordinaire

@vyas11 said:
    Tell me more about those $2.99 nonhosting deals

Well it is actually a better chair because I am mostly working from home at the moment and my current chair is not good which caused back pain :sweat_smile: - I don't think there's $2.99 chair that's good though :joy:

Thanked by 2dahartigan vyas11