Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

LET 11.11 offers this year?
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

LET 11.11 offers this year?

PilotseyePilotseye Member
edited November 2020 in General

Will there be any 11.11 offers by our beloved LET providers this year?

Note: Somewhere it is 11.11 already ;)

(Please disregard if this topic exists already, did not find anything in the search)

Comments

• I also hope that 11.11 has very good VPS prices

Thanked by 1lukesUbuntu
  • dustincdustinc Member, Patron Provider, Top Host
  • Hi @dustinc , which processor would these VPS's vCPU be on?

Thanked by 1dustinc

@sahjanivishal said:
    Hi @dustinc , which processor would these VPS's vCPU be on?

Hello - good question these will be DUAL E5-2680v2 with Pure SSD.
    If you choose Los Angeles DC-02 as a location the procs will be DUAL E5-2695v2.

Also our Windows KVM VPS product line is AMD Ryzen 3900X with Enterprise Intel NVMe.

Thanked by 1dahartigan
  • @dustinc said: Hello - good question

Do you have any bad questions?

Thanked by 1dustinc
  • @dustinc said:
    Check this out https://my.racknerd.com/index.php?rp=/store/1111-specials :)
    Crazy low pricing, limited stock - grab while you can.

Do you offer IPv6 yet?

Thanked by 1dustinc

@serv_ee said:

@dustinc said: Hello - good question

Do you have any bad questions?

Hello - bad question!

:tongue: :heart:

Thanked by 1DanSummer

@benj0x said:

@dustinc said:

Do you offer IPv6 yet?

Hi @benj0x -- we do provide IPv6 in our Los Angeles DC-02 & DC-05 location. If you happen to select these locations and want IPv6, we will route up to 100 IPv6 addresses free of charge.

Thanked by 1benj0x
  • Wish some service can last long.

• @dustinc said:

Nice offers, got my first vps from you.

Thanked by 1dustinc

@netfox said:

@dustinc said:

Nice offers, got my first vps from you.

Hi @netfox - awesome!
    I hope that you enjoy the level of service we provide. If we ever fall short of your expectations be sure to let me know. My email is [email protected] and my skype is live:.cid.2bbada65a61b9712

Thank you for allowing us the opportunity to be your provider.

Thanked by 1netfox
  • Any benchmark?

@default said:
    Any benchmark?

Which benchmark would you like? Also, which location, which VPS plan? Wouldn't mind sharing one, unless someone else beats me to it. Which will be awesome as well :tongue:

• defaultdefault Veteran
    edited November 2020

@dustinc said:

@default said:
    Any benchmark?

Which benchmark would you like? Also, which location, which VPS plan? Wouldn't mind sharing one, unless someone else beats me to it. Which will be awesome as well :tongue:

I shall not ask benchmark from a provider, as it will be considered a conspiracy to advertisement from representatives hiding as members here.

LET is a community where members help each other, eat popcorn together, and enjoy drama in their own way. I shall wait for another member to post a benchmark of his/her VPS location. There is no rush.

Thanked by 1dustinc

@default said:

@dustinc said:

@default said:
    Any benchmark?

I shall not ask benchmark from a provider, as it will be considered a conspiracy to advertisement from representatives hiding as members here.

LET is a community where members help each other, eat popcorn together, and enjoy drama in their own way. I shall wait for another member to post a benchmark of his/her VPS location. There is no rush.

That works and totally understand :blush:

• Pro tip: I made a list of every host on LEB, scanned to see who is alive, and took a list of all their products (hidden too!). I'll give you an example, here's racknerd's - you can find the 11.11 deals and more there :)

The other hosts are here. There are aff links only on the providers I have an aff account with, so they are mostly set to aff 0.

• @dahartigan said:
    Pro tip: I made a list of every host on LEB, scanned to see who is alive, and took a list of all their products (hidden too!). I'll give you an example, here's racknerd's - you can find the 11.11 deals and more there :)

The other hosts are here. There are aff links only on the providers I have an aff account with, so they are mostly set to aff 0.

I mean, you just posted their future plans, not good for competition.
    also this is a dick move.

• nyamenknyamenk Member
    edited November 2020

Hi @dustinc what the best dc location for apac? I love being your reseller hosting family B)

• @mezoology said:

@dahartigan said:
    Pro tip: I made a list of every host on LEB, scanned to see who is alive, and took a list of all their products (hidden too!). I'll give you an example, here's racknerd's - you can find the 11.11 deals and more there :)

I bet competitors can find future plans too if they want to. (Without dahartigan's help)

Hmm... Where's Nexusbytes? Can't find it on the list.

Thanked by 1dahartigan
  • dahartigandahartigan Member
    edited November 2020

@MGarbis said:

@mezoology said:

@dahartigan said:

I bet competitors can find future plans too if they want to. (Without dahartigan's help)

Hmm, I see you're right about no nexusbytes.. It's possible that nexusbytes either isn't listed on lowendbox website or their whmcs/website doesn't play well with scrapers.

EDIT: Added nexusbytes

Thanked by 1MGarbis

@nyamenk said:
    Hi @dustinc what the best dc location for apac? I love being your reseller hosting family B)

That's a really good question!

Seattle, San Jose, Los Angeles (we have several Los Angeles locations for this reason) DC-01, DC-02 and DC-05.

http://lg-lax02.racknerd.com/ (just flip through the locations to see which best suits your needs). It really is dependant on the local network within your region.

We also have pure GIA dedicated servers as an option too.

Thanked by 1nyamenk
  • FrankZFrankZ Veteran
    edited November 2020

Due to a payment issue I was not able to buy one these great deals from RackNerd. For those considering purchasing, the customer service was top notch while trying to resolve the issue.

• @dahartigan Wot Woot? Racknerd back in your good graces? Then again, you are doing the bulk affiliate hype this year and not one company

• @Unbelievable said:
    @dahartigan Wot Woot? Racknerd back in your good graces? Then again, you are doing the bulk affiliate hype this year and not one company

I figured a couple of things here.. firstly, Dustin is using his real name and identity for racknerd.. so it gives me more confidence. Secondly, I scanned through the majority of those hosts and the racknerd ones are genuinely the cheapest/most resources that I could find.

There's definitely some aff links, but only for the hosts that I have an account with - the others are all set to aff 0, which I assume is null. I'd say that there's probably 5 hosts in that list that actually have my aff link, so it's not like I'm going to get rich from this.

Anyway, you can always remove the aff part of the link (which I haven't hidden, obfuscated or redirected like other sites do) if you feel that my efforts aren't worth the few cents I make if you like one of the deals enough to buy one ;)

• seriesnseriesn Member
    edited November 2020

@MGarbis said:

@mezoology said:

@dahartigan said:

Hey, hola, hi, hello. Someone still remembers us <3.

Prepping up for our final deal of the year and making enough space :). You guys have blessed us greatly and maintaining stock is becoming pretty hard lately(I guess a good pain?).

Everything going on with global economy, we and I are more focused on offering more bang for the bucks to our family members and less focused on race to the bottom right now. Gotta stay healthy and avoid Deadpool. Want to continue shit posting in these forums and hawk our services to our family members with pride for years to come. :)

• @dustinc said:

Well, I suspect you just got my allocated Virmach BF money and likely many others Virmach money.

I think it's smart to get the early jump since BF is so late this year that you want this to come up for renewal next year without directly competing against other BF deals year after year.

• @dustinc can you put your other locations in the deal instead of just 100% colocrossing locations?

• Nice offer! Looking for benchmark :D

Thanked by 1exception0x876
    edited November 2020

@JoeMerit said:
    @dustinc can you put your other locations in the deal instead of just 100% colocrossing locations?

Hi @JoeMerit - Our Los Angeles location is highly desirable - you can always opt for this location on some of the plans within the promotion, DC-02 is Multacom's network, and DC-05 is Sharktechs Network - we also have DC-01 however, this is sold out. You can see the differences in terms of network here: http://lg-lax02.racknerd.com/ (just select the location that most interest you).

As for the other locations outside of Los Angeles, these are as you noticed based on the Colocrossing network. Our configurations are extremely solid in these locations. We've been expanding faster than ever before, and consider them to be a good partner. We'll keep exploring additional vendors, and expanding where the demand is. On a semi unrelated note: Amsterdam should be live within 2 weeks or less. We're at the mercy of customs.