Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Storage KVM-Romania-1gbps-2tb hdd-10tb traffic/mo Only 50 in stock ! - Page 3
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Storage KVM-Romania-1gbps-2tb hdd-10tb traffic/mo Only 50 in stock !

13»

Comments

• ETA 10 min sorry guys

Thanked by 3bdl Butine25 Stryp
  • Mayday! Mayday! The VPS Network connection error.

• No connection too

• Website is down.

• @Demindiro said:
    I found it strange that AES-NI is disabled since the [E5-2450L][1] does support it. I went digging around a bit and found [this page][2] which explains how you can force AES-NI usage. I had to set the env variable to OPENSSL_ia32cap=0x200000000000400 instead though (notice the lack of a + character). The kernel module also works.

Or you can open a ticket, ask for AES-NI enable.

• DemindiroDemindiro Member
    edited November 2020

@elliotc said:

@Demindiro said:
    I found it strange that AES-NI is disabled since the [E5-2450L][1] does support it. I went digging around a bit and found [this page][2] which explains how you can force AES-NI usage. I had to set the env variable to OPENSSL_ia32cap=0x200000000000400 instead though (notice the lack of a + character). The kernel module also works.

Or you can open a ticket, ask for AES-NI enable.

Why would you enable AES-NI on a case-by-case basis instead of globally?

EDIT: found this comment, I see what you mean now.

• ps20090ps20090 Member
    edited November 2020

From other thread

Guys , a little update : Today the police was come to our (still here) DC and powered off our main router due of some infantil videochat activity. This is totaly prohibided here always i have specified this but seems some "smart" guy was escapate with this. NOTE we have not received any complain of this issue before of powerdown or any other notification. I have talk with the inspector and only the interest is this client. Working out with the to identif the server and isolated in order to put all back online. No eta for the moment. After all this shit we will see how we can compenste this mess. Really sorry.

EDIT : we are working in order to put at least our website asap online to have a comunication with our clients.

https://www.lowendtalk.com/discussion/167454/kvm-1tb-for-3-yers-only-50-eur-located-in-romania-norway-limited-stoc#latest

Thanked by 1user123
  • Hey @cociu do you have any offers available in Romania? On your website, even though it says there is stock, it redirects with a 'restock_notifier' in the URL. I'm looking for anything that is available in Romania with a 4-5 TB bandwidth. Don't care about storage, primary use will be for a VPN so the cheaper the better.

Thanked by 1pepa65