Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

AlphaVPS - VPS and Dedicated Specials | KVM Storage in Europe
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

AlphaVPS - VPS and Dedicated Specials | KVM Storage in Europe

AlexBarakovAlexBarakov Patron Provider, Veteran

AlphaVPS

About us:
AlphaVPS is a leading IaaS provider in Europe, offering cheap VPS, KVM VPS, Dedicated Servers, Colocation, Connectivity, and custom solutions out of 5 worldwide locations. Operating since 2013 and based out of Europe. Our offices are located in Sofia, Bulgaria. We are staffed around the clock and our team is fully in-house with zero outsourcing. We run our network under AS203380, own our hardware and our Sofia office is located inside the Telepoint DataCenter in our flagship Sofia location, just above our equipment. Our company name is DA International Group Ltd. and we are an EU, VAT-registered company.

Our Network:
Sofia, Bulgaria - 79.124.7.8 - http://lgbg.alphavps.com/
Nuremberg, Germany - 185.168.8.3 - http://lgde.alphavps.com/
London, United Kingdom - 130.185.251.6 - http://lguk.alphavps.com/
New York, USA - 172.93.102.114 - http://lgny.alphavps.com/
Los Angeles, USA - 107.174.48.67 - http://lgla.alphavps.com/

You can learn more about our network over here!

We've prepared some special offers, with very limited quantities for the LE community!

OpenVZ 7 - based specials out of BG, DE, UK, NY and LA
2048MB RAM - 2 VCores - 15GB SSD - 1TB Bandwidth - 19.99EUR/y - BG|DE|UK|LA - ORDER NOW
3072MB RAM - 4 VCores - 20GB SSD - 1TB Bandwidth - 24.99EUR/y - BG|DE|UK|LA - ORDER NOW
4096MB RAM - 4 VCores - 25GB SSD - 1.5TB Bandwidth - 34.99EUR/y - BG|DE|UK|LA - ORDER NOW

KVM - based specials out of BG, DE and UK
2048MB RAM - 2 VCores - 15GB SSD - 1TB Bandwidth - 19.99EUR/y - BG, DE, UK - ORDER NOW
3072MB RAM - 2 VCores - 20GB SSD - 1TB Bandwidth - 29.99EUR/y - BG, DE, UK - ORDER NOW
4096MB RAM - 4 VCores - 25GB SSD - 1.5TB Bandwidth - 39.99EUR/y - BG, DE, UK - ORDER NOW

KVM RAID60 HDD Storage VPS
512MB RAM - 1 vCore - 128GB HDD - 0.5TB Bandwidth - 15€/year - ORDER NOW
768MB RAM - 1 vCore - 256GB HDD - 1TB Bandwidth - 25€/year - ORDER NOW
1GB RAM - 2 vCores - 512GB HDD - 1.5TB Bandwidth - 3.5€/month - ORDER NOW
2GB RAM - 2 vCores - 1TB HDD - 3TB Bandwidth - 5€/month - ORDER NOW

We also have some very cheap dedicated servers in Sofia, Bulgaria:

For a limited time - Until 01 November 2020, we'll add a second identical HDD/SSD for free in any of the below configurations, as long as you mention your LET username in the order notes and request it!

Dual Intel Xeon L5630 - 16GB DDR3 ECC - 128GB SSD - 10TB BW - 30.00EUR/m - ORDER NOW
Dual Intel Xeon L5630 - 16GB DDR3 ECC - 1TB HDD - 10TB BW - 30.00EUR/m - ORDER NOW

Dual Intel Xeon E5-2630L - 16GB DDR3 ECC - 1TB HDD - 10TB BW - 40.00EUR/m - ORDER NOW
Dual Intel Xeon E5-2630L - 16GB DDR3 ECC - 240GB SSD - 10TB BW - 40.00EUR/m - ORDER NOW

Dual Intel Xeon E5-2450L - 16GB DDR3 ECC - 1TB HDD - 10TB BW - 40.00EUR/m - ORDER NOW
Dual Intel Xeon E5-2450L - 16GB DDR3 ECC - 240GB SSD - 10TB BW - 40.00EUR/m - ORDER NOW

Dual Intel Xeon E5-2650 - 16GB DDR3 ECC - 500GB SSD - 10TB BW - 59.00EUR/m - ORDER NOW
Dual Intel Xeon E5-2650 - 16GB DDR3 ECC - 3TB HDD - 10TB BW - 59.00EUR/m - ORDER NOW

More dedicated server configurations can be found on our website.

About our current offerings:
- All prices are VAT Excl.
- Regular TOS and AUP applies
- All limited special plans are unmanaged.
- At the time of posting, the USD to EUR exchange rate is: 1.18USD per 1EUR
- Dedicated server deployment is between an hour and 5 business days
- All orders are subject to manual review
- Promotional dedicated servers are not intended to replace existing services and promotion is valid for new orders only.

Thanked by 2tetech FrankZ

Comments

• For the last couple of years I have been using AlphaVPS for both KVM and openVZ out of Sofia, BG Fantastic provider, great customer service and attention to detail, with a solid network. :star:

Thanked by 1scooke
  • I've been using AlphaVPS in UK over a year and they are using Clouvider so two prem providers together. Great service and fast network!

Thanked by 1kp93
  • dfroedfroe Member, Host Rep

@AlexBarakov said: Until 01 November 2020

Do we also get one of your time machines when ordering? :)
    By the way, nice offers!

Thanked by 2lovelyserver OhJohn
  • AlexBarakovAlexBarakov Patron Provider, Veteran

@FrankZ said:
    For the last couple of years I have been using AlphaVPS for both KVM and openVZ out of Sofia, BG Fantastic provider, great customer service and attention to detail, with a solid network. :star:

Thank you! This really means a lot to me and my team! We do try to be a bit better every single day! A lot of new and exciting things are planned and will soon start rolling out for all of our existing clients. Some new beefy nodes are already built and we'll be refreshing all of our current hardware the following months!

@atomi said:
    I've been using AlphaVPS in UK over a year and they are using Clouvider so two prem providers together. Great service and fast network!

Thank you! We do use @Clouvider 's amazing network in the UK for the past, probably 5 years now, and couldn't be happier with everything! You can also give us a go in our Bulgaria location - the network is very solid as well! :)

@dfroe said: Do we also get one of your time machines when ordering?

By the way, nice offers!

All time machines are out of stock currently! :(
    And thank you!

Thanked by 1Clouvider
  • After initial hiccups, it is smooth sailing for me..

uk2 #uptime
    15:09:21 up 153 days, 18:45,  1 user,  load average: 0.18, 0.17, 0.15

• Are you owners of ImpactVPS too?

• @Norris said:
    Are you owners of ImpactVPS too?

Yes. Few months back alphavps acquired impactvps. @AlexBarakov should be able to clarify on this.

Thanked by 1AlexBarakov
  • vyas11vyas11 Member
    edited November 2020

@Norris said:
    Are you owners of ImpactVPS too?

https://www.lowendtalk.com/discussion/comment/3105111

Thanked by 1AlexBarakov

@niceboy said:
    After initial hiccups, it is smooth sailing for me..

uk2 #uptime
    15:09:21 up 153 days, 18:45,  1 user,  load average: 0.18, 0.17, 0.15

Glad it's all good now!

@ Norris In terms of ImpactVPS - AlphaVPS did not acquire ImpactVPS. I and @VeskoV did and we're running it as a completely separate business entity! Should you have any questions in terms of ImpactVPS, open us a ticket over there or shoot me an email over at [email protected] to get it looked into!

• JamesFJamesF Member, Host Rep

@AlexBarakov Have you got any storage VPS in London / Germany?? Also are you GDPR compliant?

• vimalwarevimalware Member
    edited November 2020

Do you deploy E5v3/4 or E5v1 in the UK location?

@experttechit said:
    @AlexBarakov Have you got any storage VPS in London / Germany?? Also are you GDPR compliant?

As any EU company - we have to and are GDPR compliant. In terms of London/Germany - unfortunately, no stock in there as of now. We have some small storage deployments, however I have no ETA on when we'll be sending out bigger nodes.

@vimalware - The current specials are deployed only on v1/v2, depending on the location and availability.

Thanked by 1vimalware