Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Western Europe VPS w/ipv6 /64
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Western Europe VPS w/ipv6 /64

Hi folks,

I am looking for a vps in a geolocated in western europe, with a single routable ipv4 address and a ipv6 /64 subnet. I expect the traffic to be minimal, probably <256Gb per month at the outside. I won't be streaming netflix over it, but I do want reasonable ping times.

Thanks,

Ray K

Comments

• alwyzonalwyzon Member, Host Rep

Besides the IP addresses, what specs are you looking for? Looking at your post, I guess you want to run a VPN server. So, how about:

KVM Server XS: 5,40 € per quarter for…
    1 GB DDR4 ECC Memory
    1 vCore Intel® Xeon® Processor
    10 GB SSD Storage (RAID 10)
    1.000 Mb/s Up- and Downlink
    ✓ Powered by KVM & Proxmox
    ✓ 1x IPv4 + /64 IPv6 included
    ✓ 5 TB Monthly Unthrottled Bandwidth

[[ ORDER NOW ]]
    (All prices excl. VAT)

Servers are located in Apeldoorn, NL. There is also a Looking Glass if you would like to test your ping to the data center.

Thanked by 1cold
  • Those looks excellent - probably more than I need in terms of storage anyway.

Is the 1.000 Mb/s Up- and Downlink correct, seems low?

edited November 2020

@mdr said:
    Is the 1.000 Mb/s Up- and Downlink correct, seems low?

Those dots are used as thousands separator here, sorry if that caused some confusion. It‘s 1000 Mb/s = 1 Gb/s. That‘s more than enough for most applications.

• Hi Alwyzon,

If I needed a /56 (or /48) is that a possibility?

Ray K

Sure, just open a ticket and I‘ll take care that a /56 will be assigned to your virtual server.

• perfect, thanks